Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Well, who wants my preorder

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2002, 08:13 AM
InternetABYSS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OH MY GOD>>>>>YOU SEEING MY X GIRLFRIEND

THAT IS THE EXACT SAME STORY IN MY LIFE except she bought a 2002 toyota 4 runner..........thats going on in my life right now except my girl finally pushed me away by disrespecting my mother like she disrespects me that is just WRONG....Let me tell you how DUMB I am and what Shes done to me over the past 5 years...Shes robbed me blind...put me in jail for trespassing because i caught her with a guy at her place when i was living with her....Cheated on me for 6 months with a different guy....And for the Past 2 years i have been supporting her fully....and until now...I have finally got to save some cash...for example...10 grand in the past month or two. HER REASON FOR DOING ALL THIS is Because....i used to chat in chat rooms and play video games on www.zone.com...She called that cheating....she says i was cheating on her with the computer and she jealous of the computer. SO it justified she having a affair too......THESE GIRLS ARE HIGH MAINTENCE and what all your time and dont want anything that will distract you from them.....AND I was stupid enough to get engaged with her...Because this WHOLE THING IS A CONTROL ISSUE.....SHE WANTS CONTROL...I was a challenge at first till she broke me..... now im a dumbass....MAN YOUR JUST LIKE ME...When It comes to that special girl that you think is THE ONE you let her walk all over you. Trust me I'm sure you used to be a cocky guy like me who could get anyone....then some fine girl that was great in bed....got you to settle....(Im 29 and not a momma's boy)......I couldnt make the Z appearence in dallas last weekend because the power of a 5year girl friend thats got the whip and i got a doggy leash on because i'm in love...OR because shes hot...( VERY BIG playboy fake *****) and she can be nice......when she wants something...... JUST LIKE olzilver she left me......and this isnt the first time.....she always comes back....and my self confidence was taken from me over the past 5 years...and she always can make me give in....as soon at i stick up for myself....she made me feel like im the once thats selfish...THE QUEEN OF GUILT TRIPS....THESE GIRLS ARE MASTER MANIPULATORS......When ever they do something wrong...they have the power to make you think you in the wrong then you say your sorry.....PLEASE RUN AND HIDE as fast as you can while your brain is still working......IT FEELS RIGHT BECAUSE YOUR COMFORTABLE AND YOUR IN A ROUTINE AND FEAR OF CHANGE.......ASK YOUSELF...would I be making thes decisions 10 years ago when you were single???.....either that OR get your ***** cut off because thats the only way your ever gonna see the light....THE VERY SAD THING IS....I see the light...but still let her back in DAMN being horny is a CURSE.....PLEASE PLEASE....THE 350Z IS THE CURE....your confidence will come back...once all the chicks start checking you out BAM MORE CONFIDENCE......ONCE THE Z gets here.....I can finally CUT my ball and chain...BECAUSE my new faithful and respectful baby Z coming and the Z wont take you for granted..... DONT MAKE A MISTAKE....AND GO THE DISTANCE....& years is long...and so was 5 for me....BUT....get out there and find a keeper thats all about you...not herself
Old 06-21-2002, 08:17 AM
dvlad

damn....i don't know whats worse..reading the story without paragraphs, or the story itself?

J/K I'm glad you woke up man. it's amazing how the gift that women have can blind us.
Old 06-21-2002, 09:01 AM
JamieH

Default Well.....

I'm making the down payment on my Z from selling a returned engagement ring, so I don't have to get anyone's permission to buy the car. Nyah nyah! There ARE advantages to being single.
Old 06-21-2002, 09:02 AM
sarcasm82

Default ..

LOLOL ROTFLMAO
Old 06-21-2002, 09:29 AM
Jill

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Well.....

Originally posted by JamieH
I'm making the down payment on my Z from selling a returned engagement ring, so I don't have to get anyone's permission to buy the car. Nyah nyah! There ARE advantages to being single.
HAHA...Nice!

And CCNS-
I don't understand how you wouldn't be able to get your deposit back. In your profile, it says you work for Devon Nissan. I'm assuming if you work for the dealership, they might be a little more lenient with you getting back your deposit...

Secondly, I don't like the sound of your girlfriend bringing home and A4 without discussing it with you or anything...And the worst part, you put up with it! WHY? Craziness. I hope everything turns out for you, I just think it's a shame that she had to have her way like that. Good luck...
Old 06-21-2002, 10:22 AM
chicago_z

...hey man the Z is going to be a great car to be single in... hint hint

I'm really kidding. We all dont know his situation and it's probably none of our business...

but hell there is nothing else to talk about on the boards these days.

regards,
john - chicago_Z (28 and only divorced once! - btw, the Z IS going to be a great car to be single in)
Old 06-21-2002, 12:40 PM
olzilver

Default Tune in...

next week when we'll ponder the question, "What do I do if my girlfriend wants a cat and I want a dog?" Until then, so long.
Old 06-21-2002, 04:06 PM
jgrier

Dude,
Trade the girlfriend in on the "Z" and be done with it. I'll be damned
if my S.O. is going to come home with a new ride and
then tell me I can't have mine which I pre-ordered? Puhlease?
There has to be a compromise in there somewhere? Smaller
house or something? Tell you what, go ahead and buy it and
tell her you could not get your deposit back and that you plan
on selling it. Then let her drive it..................end of story
Old 06-21-2002, 04:47 PM
stungeon
Charter Member #63

InternetABYSS,

So you are my ex's new boyfriend! Been there done that. It's good that you see it. Take your power back and watch her run. You will be glad that you did in time.
Old 06-21-2002, 06:33 PM
jgrier

Here is a concept, zip up your pants and do whatever the hell
you want! Order the Z, take the heat, and be rewarded every time you slide behind the wheel..........
Old 06-21-2002, 07:59 PM
azmo

Well said jgrier! I couldnt agree with u more.
Old 06-22-2002, 03:53 AM
jreiter

Default The A4 isn't a bad car!

Okay, I'm not gonna comment on the relationship issues and such, but I must say that the A4 is not a bad car! They are very plush, have *great* interiors, and the all wheel drive is very useful if you like to head to the mountains in the snow and such.

Also, with a little extra money, you can modify the heck out of them and make them very fast. (See my sig for more info)
Old 06-22-2002, 06:05 AM
nizl

Cripes, man, don't give him a way out! He needs to dump that *****, not justify the A4 to himself and continue in misery!
Old 06-22-2002, 06:14 AM
raceboy
Banned

Dude, put Tom Lychus on the radio and get your sack back. My wife and I don't even share a bank account!! We make about the same money, we split the bills exactly in half, we contribute the same ammount each into investments and retirement and whatever is left over we do whatever the hell we want with it. I don't give a crap if she spends $100 on a freakin manicure or $1500 on a ring. She couldn't give a crap if I spend $600 on a kart data acquisition system or $3500 for a set of Roland Electronic drums. It's the only way to live life.
Old 06-22-2002, 07:32 AM
ccns23

Jeez, I go away for 1 day and there are 50+ posts? I didn't think it was that big of a deal.

OK, let me try to explain the whole story.

Day 1 Saturday June 15: Quit selling cars at the dealership (for my own reasons, I just can't screw people for a living)
Day 2 Sunday (her birthday): Family reunion and I forget to get gift (but isn't a big deal)
Day 3 Monday: Sit around house looking for new job
Day 4 Tuesday: She goes to Audi Dealership and checks out car. Tells me she likes the car and wants to buy it. I don't think this is a serious threat.
Day 5 Wednesday: Car comes home.

Now, before you all go crazy.

A) We do have an awesome relationship.
B) I have always had the toys (1995 Porsche 968 Cab., 1994 Lotus S4, 1990 300ZX, 2001 Acura CL-S, 2002 Acura RSX, 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee,)
C) She hasn't gotten a new car for about 6 years (Her last nice car was a 1996 BMW 318ti, and now she has the Jeep)
D) I wasn't happy about the decision and still am not, but believe me I will be getting another sports car, just not in Sept.
E) In talking to her last night, there may be a chance for me to get the Z, but there will still be some discussion (no need for 3 car payments)
F) We have an honest relationship, my opening paragraphs were a bit misleading, but I was upset at the time.
G) She got a great deal on the car and I didn't have to waste my time at the dealership
H) It really is a nice car, I was driving it all day today (and yes it is at least a manual, THANK GOD)

Now, to all of you who said dump her for the car. Come on, be serious, would you leave your wife over it? I don't think so. The day a car is more important than my girl is the day that the relationship will be ending. This is only a minor set back and there is still the chance of me getting the Z, it is just a small one. Short term, it sucks for me. But long term, who knows, if the house isn't too unreasonable, then I may be able to get another one of my big toys (ie

Read what is up there. I have had some bad *** cars in my short life (I am only 26) and let me tell you, I will have another nice sports car, I just have to wait.

Oh and one more thing, about me being P-whipped? Believe me boys, I can do what I want when I want. There is no ruler in the relationship. Everything is discussed, this just came as a big surprise to me (she has never done anything like this). But it's no big deal.

Sorry for the novel.
Old 06-22-2002, 07:44 AM
raceboy
Banned

Whatever you have to tell yourself. She has the new car, and you don't. Obviously you CAN'T do what you want.
Old 06-22-2002, 07:44 AM
ccns23

Originally posted by nizl
Cripes, man, don't give him a way out! He needs to dump that *****, not justify the A4 to himself and continue in misery!
I think this is a pretty bold (and immature) statement especially since you have never met my girl. She is one of the nicest people you would probably ever meet. But again, you are passing judgement on her only after reading two short paragraphs that I wrote when I was a little upset. I can understand. (I am pretty laid back and don't get that mad at petty crap like this.) Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I can live with it (for now) and that's all that really matters. But it was nice to know that you guys were behind me.

If this isn't an awesome example of the power of the Z, I don't know what is.

I am suprised a lynch mob didn't show up at my house.......but it
sounds like it was considered.......

At least she has good taste in cars. Instead of an Audi, she could have gotten something much worse (i.e. any domestic car....)

Quick Reply: Well, who wants my preorder