Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Got a great surprise last night!

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2003, 11:39 AM
Alang

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got a great surprise last night!

First some background. My dealership gave me a copy of the Lust then love book. Through the SD Z club, I meet Johnnie Gable who was Mr, K's personal assistant while he was here in the states. She offered to send the book to Japan to get Mr. K to sign it for me. Of course, I jumped on the chance.

I put a brown paper book cover on it, and attached a picture of me and my car along with short note saying how much I liked the car, and that I would like to have signatures from those involved in the process of creating the new 350. I also put yellow stickies on all the pages that had pictures of people on them.

I gave her the book back in November.
Monday she called to say the book was back so we arranged to meet at the Z club meeting last night.

To my total amazement (and Johnnie's as well) I got a personal letter from Mr K saying that I now owned a one of a kind book with all the signatures I had requested!

There are at least a dozen signatures in this book including Carlos (CEO), Mr K of course, plus all the Japanese executives!!!

I was totally blown away. Now I plan on taking the book to the design center (I work about 10 miles away) to see how many other people I can track down.

I'm not a autograph type guy, but this is really turning out to be a special piece of memorobilia.