Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

What's the best compliment you have gotten?

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2006, 07:01 PM
Jyoder7

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Zmazing03
Went to lunch with a co-worker today. Pulling out of the parking lot I decided to have some fun. Little sideways, and slammed second gear, up to about 75-80 mph. Had it been a highway it would not have been any fun - but this was your average 35-40 mph road so its quite the thrill for your average gal who doesn't drive more than 75 on the highway.

I look over at her and shes got this HUGE grin on her face. She looks at me and says "there are two things going through my mind right now"....naturally, I asked her "and what are those?". She replies "Number 1, Lets do that again, Number 2, I think we should have sex."

True Story.
Please tell me you took advantage of this situation
Old 11-16-2006, 08:01 PM
NewJerZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Probably would be (from an ugly broad at a McDonald's Drive thru):

"Excuse me...Is that the car from "Bad Boys 2"?

I said "No...That was a Ferrari, but I'm glad you like my car".

P.S. If she was a hot chick...I would've lied to get some one-night stand action , but this girl looked like a gnome
Old 11-20-2006, 04:54 PM
bloodwings19

I get compliments a lot, mainly because my car always look new, I don't drive in the rain, nor to work (actually twice to work in 2 years). The best compliment was this probaly this past Sunday. I went to a local Krogers early in the morning, as I was about to drive out of the parking lot, I noticed a Toyota Xtreme Runner coming towards me, one of those rare sports Tacoma truck. The guy opens his window, an older guy in his 60s, said, "I like your car, I always liked it when it came out," but the best part was, "I love your rims." I have 19" Volk wheels which sometimes looks to blingy. Sometimes I feel I get too much attention that is why I have a work car.
Old 11-21-2006, 04:48 AM
diwun67

Originally Posted by Zmazing03
Went to lunch with a co-worker today. Pulling out of the parking lot I decided to have some fun. Little sideways, and slammed second gear, up to about 75-80 mph. Had it been a highway it would not have been any fun - but this was your average 35-40 mph road so its quite the thrill for your average gal who doesn't drive more than 75 on the highway.

I look over at her and shes got this HUGE grin on her face. She looks at me and says "there are two things going through my mind right now"....naturally, I asked her "and what are those?". She replies "Number 1, Lets do that again, Number 2, I think we should have sex."

True Story.
Please tell me you two banged like gorillas...
Old 11-21-2006, 08:35 AM
trentor

yesterday i was on the hwy with the top down in rush hour and had an M35?/45? (i didn't notice which) pass me pretty quick. as he went by he did a quick double honk and i briefly saw a thumbs up. the then hit the brakes to get next to me again, and gave me another thumbs up.
Old 11-27-2006, 01:16 PM
importfastcarz

i drove by the club on nite and whole group of ladies were all asking for rides but there guyfriends were gettin all ticked off. a weekafter that i drove by again 2 girls were like nice car who did you steal it from. i dunno if i should be offended or what.
Old 11-27-2006, 01:37 PM
joegengsta

wow, you sold sti for that? you must have aids
Old 11-27-2006, 01:58 PM
Mrpeepers

One time i saw a cute chick on the sidewalk so i blipped the throttle at her and she proceeded to ********** on the sidewalk...no BS
Old 11-27-2006, 03:34 PM
hardrock905

Mmmmm............that I am hung like a horse?
Oh, and some chicks like my Z too.
Old 11-27-2006, 06:23 PM
boma

Originally Posted by Mrpeepers
One time i saw a cute chick on the sidewalk so i blipped the throttle at her and she proceeded to ********** on the sidewalk...no BS
LOL Cuhhh Raaayyy ZZZZ.

Whoever had the girl say let's have sex, better have done it.

I've gotten a "Is that a Supra?" when I was at a drive thru Arby's.
Old 11-27-2006, 06:40 PM
trackpilot

In my old Z i was pulling into the McDonalds drive thru and as i was pulling in i saw these two older guys in a truck staring at me. Then i saw them follow me into the parking lot and when i was stopped in the drive thru they went really slow by me just gasping and i heard them arguing about what kind of car it was!!!
Then another time i was stopped at a light and this family in their car just stared and stared, it was sorta embarrassing but it didn't hurt that they had two hot daughters in the back!
Old 11-27-2006, 07:30 PM
DJShan209

So i was on the way home from In & Out and i pulled up to a red light and i look i my rearview and i see these kids in a Rsx Type-S a spec coming rolling up about four heads deep hahaha and all of them just looking at the car and one of them deciedes to take out his fone and take a picture, while the other guy rolled the window down and said, ' bro, that car is siiiiiiiiick! ' i just smiled, said thanks and gunned it ! Great day, Great day.
Old 11-27-2006, 07:38 PM
Mid117

there were a sedan packed with hot chicks....I pull up next to them at a red light, and one of them rolls down the rear window and snaps a flash picture of my Z.
Old 11-27-2006, 09:40 PM
boma

I remembered when I had my 99 Honda Civic and I gave a thumbs up to a couple guys in an NSX! They smiled and gave a thumbs up back.

I thumbs up even if I have a slower car.
Old 11-27-2006, 11:14 PM
rlw222

went to wallyworld and was just comming out and a nice 40 or so yr old woman was walking in . she was walking past my roadster and walked right into the handicap sign head first . I asked her if she was ok and she blushed and said yes I couldnt quit looking at that car. there anr not but 2 or so in a 150 mile area out here .
Old 11-28-2006, 01:41 AM
MEI

one day i just took my laundry & as soon as i got into my car two kids came to me asking me how fast it can go so i told them to come & check the speed gauge; so they checked it & left them with that woooow look in their faces.

another one; i was about to get inside a restaurant then one of the kids was holding his parents hands & once he saw the car he yelled '' Zed'' & he took off his hands from his parents & ran toward the car & his elder brother tried to stop him cuz he saw me gettin off the car.
Old 11-28-2006, 04:56 AM
Billhyco

ya know.... we all get a lot of the "hey nice ride" comments and of course the kids stare and girls point. but i think i heard my best comment so far over the weekend. I was at VIR Raceway for a driving day and there were quite of few fast cars there. Amongst all these cars was a few porsche race teams that were their turning some laps. After a heat, one of the drivers of the Porsche team comes up to me and says, " Hey, I have never seen one of these up here." Which blows my mind or he normally doesn't pay attention. And then goes onto to say "That sure is a beautiful car, and really fast to be stock, hope to see you out here again."

I know its not much, but considering who it came from, meant a lot to me.

Bill
Old 11-28-2006, 05:20 AM
Kazuma

An amazingly hot japanese chick told me "Nice ride cowboy, you should show me what it's like sometime"

For some reason that put me around the bend.

My Z is stock, too.
Old 11-29-2006, 08:56 AM
Steve-O Z33

Older guys always think it's a porsche. An older guy in a nice Z32 passed me going the other direction. He gave me a thumbs up on his dash.
Old 11-29-2006, 10:21 AM
35oZephyR

The other day a good female friend of mines (who's not really car saavy btw) said,
"Your car is a wannabe Porsche.. looks like it, but probably costs a couple grand less."

Damn it was like an insult and a compliment at the same time.
" A couple grand less my @ss..."

Quick Reply: What's the best compliment you have gotten?