Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

What's the best compliment you have gotten?

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2006, 11:05 AM
dgacob

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Getting out of my Z heading to a bar, and some guy comes up to me and says "Thank You" and I said, "Thank you for what?" He replies with, "for bringing sexy back!"
Old 11-29-2006, 11:23 AM
charlie_rdstr_Z

Originally Posted by dgacob
Getting out of my Z heading to a bar, and some guy comes up to me and says "Thank You" and I said, "Thank you for what?" He replies with, "for bringing sexy back!"
Are you sure he wasn't addressing your fishnet shirt?
Old 11-29-2006, 11:52 AM
DustinZ33

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

just want to say hey to everyone. I've been having my 06 Z almost a month now and I have been receiving great looks and compliments. I have gotten two porsche comments already, couple girls breaking their necks and smiling, and a few thumbs up and head nods. The first night i had my Z I had it parked outfront of my friends car audio shop about halfway through sunset and a guy walking by asked how much I payed for it. I told him a little bit with a big smile on my face. He turns back and says " a little bit, huh, about 130 grand is just a little bit? " It was funny but pretty cool.
Old 11-29-2006, 12:48 PM
dgacob

Originally Posted by charlie_rdstr_Z
Are you sure he wasn't addressing your fishnet shirt?
Hehehe...I wasn't too sure what he was referring to but I thought that was good pick up line.
Old 11-29-2006, 01:09 PM
Juztin

Received 29 Likes on 23 Posts

boob flash was the best
Old 11-29-2006, 03:02 PM
BRONZEE
Club Moderator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Had a contractor doing some work for me today, he was oooiing and aaarring over my 350 and it wasn't even pristine clean, lol, and asked for a ride and asked how quick it will go, so I told him. Looked all excited. Was all prepared to take him for a quick blat and it started pouring and he bailed, telling me he'd be scared. Muuuhhhhahahahha!!! But girls can't drive aye, only on the track. lol!! lol!!

Amused me as he turned up in an RS.
Old 01-09-2007, 10:59 AM
efx

sorry to bring up the dead but.....

one of my coworkers asks me to take his gf for a ride LOLOLOL!!!

Last edited by efx; 01-10-2007 at 08:20 AM.
Old 01-10-2007, 04:43 AM
6society

Originally Posted by KwanZito
I was at the beach one night, parked illegally (private beach of which I'm not a member). The cop was sitting by my car when I walked up to the lot, lights on and all. I went over to his window, he told me "You know you can't be here, but it's such a nice car I just couldn't put a ticket on it."
WE HAVE A WINNER! Great story.
Old 01-10-2007, 05:12 AM
StewartZ

Your cars so sexy can we fu*k in you car?

that was my favorite
Old 01-10-2007, 10:38 AM
ZBigDog

I miss my exit from the highway coming home from work and end up at an intersection dowtown know for having bums bug at. So of course they migrate to nicer cars since they assume those people have money. So I give one guy every penny I have, a measley $.40 as I never have cash, but he goes "come one man you got a porsche", since his sign simply says hungry I figure theres no way its fair one man can go hungry and one can drive what we got (or what others think cost a lot more). So I told him to go across the street and I bought his smelly behind dinner.
Old 01-10-2007, 10:53 AM
oclor

I was parked in the mall (in the middle of nowhere) a couple of spots next to me was this pimped out hummer H2. You can tell this guy just got it detailed not too long ago. My car is dirty as hell. I get in it and this family (who drove a semi to the mall for some reason) were walking by. Their 16ish year old daughter starts going on about how she loves my car and she's jumping up and down giving me thumbs up lol. I just liked how the hummer didn't even get a glance.
Old 01-10-2007, 11:26 AM
350 Rookie
Banned

Originally Posted by oclor
I was parked in the mall (in the middle of nowhere) a couple of spots next to me was this pimped out hummer H2. You can tell this guy just got it detailed not too long ago. My car is dirty as hell. I get in it and this family (who drove a semi to the mall for some reason) were walking by. Their 16ish year old daughter starts going on about how she loves my car and she's jumping up and down giving me thumbs up lol. I just liked how the hummer didn't even get a glance.
Sports cars>Big cars.
Old 01-10-2007, 11:55 AM
gohandbz88

Was at a gas station filling up after having the car for about a week. Guy asks me what kind of car that was. I said it's a Nissan 350z. He says "That's a Nissan! I didn't know they made a car like that."
Old 01-10-2007, 12:27 PM
DROPPEDIT2WCE
Banned

Originally Posted by MeetJoeAsian
egh...I'm not into that young of a crowd anymore...I'm at least in the middle schooler group now....4th and 5th grade a little too young for me now...

but, OH...you're from Toronto? you're a Canadian..oh well, then, that's OK!

Lol damn canadian! home of mayo on burgers and round bacon, crazy ba$tards
Old 01-10-2007, 01:04 PM
Riyazsf

alittle girl (between 6-8) was walking with her dad they passed by my car and she said "daddy, daddy is that a Porsche"
Old 01-10-2007, 01:11 PM
myehrick09

I got a few compliments that I heared about my Z.......The most common is " nice ride man " followed by " where did you buy that car? " I guess because of the FAIRLADY Z badge that I swapped with the normal 350Z. Folks around here don't really know a lot when it comes to Import cars especially the Z. Finally, the worlds famous compliment is " I like your Porsche! "
Old 01-10-2007, 01:31 PM
007gt

more than 5 compliments:
nice car!
looks like a porsche!
Old 01-10-2007, 01:41 PM
shezzzhot
Abzolutely Zexy

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

From a fellow Z owner...I love it!! "Watch out, hope you got wheels locks, or else I'm going to jack these the next time you're in Atlanta."

From a man passing by,
"Do you rent that car out for dates? I have one Saturday and want to drive your car."

A little 4 year old smacked the *** of my car and smiled at me as I sat at the curb waiting for my son. LOL
Old 01-10-2007, 03:33 PM
xjongsangx80

When I purchased my Z back in March '06, this girl who goes same church with me, who always threathen me to coin(?) my Z and showed me a quarter on her hands everytime I saw her. Also, she didn't forget comments like, how my Z looks like a fat ugly turtle, exaust sounds like Chubacca from Starwars and
basically humiliated my Z in front of everybody.. God, I really hated her To make the long story short...
About a month later, she became my official GF.. and now she treats my Z like no other. One time, when we came out from this restaurant, celebrating our 200th day, we've noticed part of front bumper got badly destroyed from the hit&run. As soon as she saw it, she cried...I've never seen her cry before..God she crys so loud it is even louder than my nismo exaust at WOT, louder than popcharger sucking air when inhale and louder than BOV in Turbo Z when exhale..and she kept saying that that's her fault b/c she was being a bad GF. Awww....but I really didn't care because my Nismo v2 bumper was coming in few days anyway. (Which I didn't tell her BTW )
There were many thumbs ups and great comments from strangers here and there before this incident..and still gets even more since I modded my Z..but I guess that was the best compliment that I've received so far..

Last edited by xjongsangx80; 01-10-2007 at 09:41 PM.
Old 01-10-2007, 05:58 PM
unkn0wn ryder

two compliments i will never forget...

ok the first one was when i pull the Z out of the lot and took her home, put my lip kit and wheels on back in nov 04.... and i have an 05 PPW..... went to a car show the very next day.... didnt enter or anything... any ways.. after the show as i was walking back to my car there were a few import models and photographers takin pics w/ and of my car..... i was like wtf... didnt think nothing of it so i just rolled my windows down with my remote and asked them if they were done.... only thing i wish i got from this was copies of them pics .. cuz them models were f'n smokin hott... lol

the second one is when i was being imitated by another PPW Z... no matter what i had done to my car he did it... i mean this fool went as far as putting my car old car club's sticker on the windshield when i had mine and tried makin the same customized plates with one number off... what he didnt realize was my plates stands for my last name and what number my plates were.... lol

Quick Reply: What's the best compliment you have gotten?