Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

So who's cloth seats are already worn?

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2003, 12:43 PM
corsair

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default anchor blue

they are the kind of evil jeans that have the velcro on the back pockets that flip up. i guess you really have to pay the price to keep up with style today.

i might take it to Nissan and play dumb and be like. look man i only have 2k miles on this thing and have no idea why my seat looks like this but i know something like this should not happen. then politely demand that they be fixed.
Old 04-19-2003, 12:07 PM
corsair

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Dealer will fix seat back under warranty

Well I took the car in today in regard to the abnormal seat wear and to my surprise they are going to fix it at no charge. They said they would order a new seat back and it should be in by Thursday. I will let you all know how it turns out. The seat CUSHION also has wear on it, but the paperwork only shows that they ordered the SEAT BACK. I guess I will take it one step/repair at a time if you know what I mean. Don't want to push my luck.

I basically took the car in for the first maintenance tune up and casually mentioned that my seat looks horrible. Next thing I know they are calling my name 45 minutes later telling me my car is done and the seat will be fixed at no charge.

I think it all really comes down to what the DEALER wants to do. I went in there and was real nice too. Not like I was screaming at them that this was not acceptable and they would have to fix it or else kind of thing.
Old 04-20-2003, 08:32 PM
BROKE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Dealer will fix seat back under warranty

Originally posted by corsair
Well I took the car in today in regard to the abnormal seat wear and to my surprise they are going to fix it at no charge. They said they would order a new seat back and it should be in by Thursday. I will let you all know how it turns out. The seat CUSHION also has wear on it, but the paperwork only shows that they ordered the SEAT BACK. I guess I will take it one step/repair at a time if you know what I mean. Don't want to push my luck.

I basically took the car in for the first maintenance tune up and casually mentioned that my seat looks horrible. Next thing I know they are calling my name 45 minutes later telling me my car is done and the seat will be fixed at no charge.

I think it all really comes down to what the DEALER wants to do. I went in there and was real nice too. Not like I was screaming at them that this was not acceptable and they would have to fix it or else kind of thing.

Great News!

Last edited by BROKE; 04-20-2003 at 08:37 PM.
Old 04-22-2003, 12:29 PM
jamiez

Default carbon crap seats

my carbon crap seat s have been wearing since the second week
Attached Thumbnails So who's cloth seats are already worn?-dsc00164.jpg  
Old 04-25-2003, 06:14 AM
NOZ4U

Thumbs up Seat Wear

I've had my Brickyard for 2 weeks and I already have signs of the seat wearing. I took it in yesterday to the dearler and they said they would fix it at no charge. Wheeewww.