Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Teenagers are punks!

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2006, 04:17 AM
iceburns288

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

zand02max my dad paid the insurance and registration of my car, but I know how much he pays for insurance and I'm very grateful that he does!

I'm not an unsafe driver, though. In fact, last night I turned left out of the neighborhood on to a big road with a limit of 45 (the girl whose house this was lives right off this road, so this was about 15 seconds after I got in my car) and I noticed at the next light that the car I pulled out in front of was a cop! He obviously didn't pull me over because I didn't give him a reason to. Considering I was at the peak of my anger then, I'd say that's pretty good.
Old 10-30-2006, 06:06 AM
XuperXero

Originally Posted by Xx SiFaKa
"I know I did stupid **** back then." Back then? That would only be two years?

I doubt in two years the maturity level of a normal 16 year old that is street drifting/speeding/reckless driving will go up substantially.

Just my $0.02
You'd think so wouldn't you? I've gone through 3 cars (Z being 3rd), you don't think that I wouldn't have learned plenty before? A little background, when I was 16, I lived in a pretty bad neighborhood and grew up on the wrong side of life, but I moved to a more posh/"rich" neighborhood where everyone is just more mature and well respected and that changed a lot of my aspects... But, whatever, I don't need your 2 cents...

Originally Posted by zand02max
Oh my, another Road rage Z owner, you're like the 2nd I saw in the last few days with a road rage problem!

Just curious what you teens pay or what your parents pay to insure you?

I remember having a paid for 1982 Delta 88 DIESEL back in (1985, yeah I'm an old fart) and I thought paying $30-40 a month for liability out of my pocket was expensive, but then again, you guys probably don't pay a .10! Sorry, just hating!
Like I said, I only rage when I have temper, which is somewhat rare... not like I do it everyday like most Z owners in this forum with their "spirited" driving.

As for insurance, I pay about $1900(CND)/year. During the summer, when I had a full time job, I paid gas/insurance/maintanence/even a small portion of my parent's house mortgage. Now school started and ate up most of my money, parents pay for insurance and that small portion i was suppose to pay. But I still pay for my gas and maintanence and mods.

I'm seriously starting to dislike this forum for their stereotypes just because the majority is older than me and look down on younger/teenager owners.

Note to the starter of this thread: Sorry for jacking this thread, got a bit out of hands. They'll stereotype you as well. But to stay on topic, I hope you got those silly strings off long time ago.
Old 10-30-2006, 06:12 AM
jeff0181

I bought my Z when I was 19 and was paying $2400 a year for my Z and Civic. Funny thing is I was still paying $2000 a year for my Civic before I got my Z.
Old 10-30-2006, 01:50 PM
josephchihweilu

come take a look at the 100+ keymarks on my brand new painted aerosync bumper. i would love my car to be drenched in silly string
Old 10-30-2006, 02:04 PM
Eazzy

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

U have to chill a little ---Ur 16 ---Dont get TOO serious. From the beginning of time there has been idiots and *******s, I know cuz I was one ( Some claim,still am) Im 50+ . Thank Goodness it wasnt paint---Silver linings in clouds and all that !
It really is too bad u cant park ur car any where u want and come back to it unblemished. But unless u become a Hermit, all u can do is the best u can.
Some things u can laugh off ,Others u have to seek vengence. Hopfully ur life will be filled with the former.
AH ---Mite be best to stay home Holloween.

OOPS!! ^^^^^^^ A$$holes*******s

Last edited by Eazzy; 10-30-2006 at 02:06 PM.
Old 10-30-2006, 02:21 PM
SargentZ

16 year old Z owner. must be nice. This is only the beginning unfortunately. The only safe place to park is in your own gargage. even then.....
Old 10-30-2006, 02:24 PM
microd

Cheerleaders do that crap a lot... TP the QB's house... etc...

Maybe some hot little 16 year old cheerleader digs your car and was trying to get your attention. heh.
Old 10-30-2006, 02:30 PM
roxtarinc
Banned

im 16 and ill be lucky to be driving an 86 rx7 (sweet car) or a 240...
ur lucky to be driving a z
Old 10-30-2006, 02:34 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Old 10-30-2006, 02:37 PM
mikealexander

oh well you cant solve anything over getting mad right wash it off and be done with it
Old 10-30-2006, 03:30 PM
stan

Originally Posted by E***zzzzy
U have to chill a little ---Ur 16 ---Dont get TOO serious. From the beginning of time there has been idiots and *******s, I know cuz I was one ( Some claim,still am) Im 50+ . Thank Goodness it wasnt paint---Silver linings in clouds and all that !
It really is too bad u cant park ur car any where u want and come back to it unblemished. But unless u become a Hermit, all u can do is the best u can.
Some things u can laugh off ,Others u have to seek vengence. Hopfully ur life will be filled with the former.
AH ---Mite be best to stay home Holloween.

OOPS!! ^^^^^^^ A$$holes*******s

50+ and typing like a 13 year old?
Old 10-30-2006, 03:47 PM
Eazzy

I failed miserably--- I knew that typing should have been my ultimate quest in life in order to succeed but chose other avenues. If I could do it all over again I'd------Hmmmm ???? No ----Fock typing !!!!
Old 10-30-2006, 03:56 PM
Eazzy

Wait a second --- Where were u on the night of the 28th ??? Are u in possession of or have u ever been in possession of Silly String ?
Old 10-30-2006, 06:41 PM
Xx SiFaKa

Originally Posted by XuperXero
You'd think so wouldn't you? I've gone through 3 cars (Z being 3rd), you don't think that I wouldn't have learned plenty before? A little background, when I was 16, I lived in a pretty bad neighborhood and grew up on the wrong side of life, but I moved to a more posh/"rich" neighborhood where everyone is just more mature and well respected and that changed a lot of my aspects... But, whatever, I don't need your 2 cents...
Well I'm 18 too and two years ago seems like yesterday, so maybe it's just me but two years doesn't even seem like enough time to mature from what you claimed you use to do.

I came from dirt poor family living in a trailer home and I don't see how living in a poor area will give you an excuse to street drift/reckless driving. That's just your own bad judgement.

I'm just being picky, so go on with your life.
Old 10-30-2006, 06:55 PM
dbasal

Originally Posted by iceburns288
I was in a bad mood leaving a (small) party, and when I walked out to my Z in the driveway I realized my car was covered in silly string! At first I thought it was paint so I was really trippin but when I realized it was silly string, I knew there was no permanent damage but I'm still pissed as hell! I'm just offended because my car is an extension of me and I can't believe someone went out of their way to spray my car like that for no reason at all!

I'm glad it wasn't paint but I still have to clean all this stuff off my car tomorrow morning

By the way, if anyone is offended by the thread title, I'm 16. I just doubt that anyone over 20 did this.

I am happy for you that it was only silly string. Still, I agree that it most likely is someone under 20. There are a lot of teenagers that are jealous. I'm sure that is the case in your point. There are also older people too that simply don't respect property of another. I would still bet that 85% of these people are under 25.
Old 10-30-2006, 07:00 PM
MI 35th
OGPremierMafia

Originally Posted by Zexy
lol, had to come and brag about your age. Now get your flame suit on..

It's just silly string.. Take a stroll along other threads here and check out the stories of keyed cars, stolen wheels, and oil based paints splashed on cars. You'll feel 10 times better.
+100

I was in high school, I had a $3,000 MR2:

I worked 5 nights a week @ Wendys to afford the modifications to my MR2, Then walk out to go home and the see the results of some drunk 16 year old ***** who just got into a fight with her stupid friend and then back her jeep into your molded aero kit you waited 2 months to save up for and 2 more mos to have it shipped from Japan just to have an authentic TOM's Kit. That is a sad story!
Luckily, I worked part time at a body shop all throughout H.S. , so I was able to order another rear bumper and remold it myself but the stupid ***** just ran home to DADDY and didnt have the maturity to come in and tell me my car was ****ed up!!!! I could never prove it was her! When I confronted her in school she denied all of it!! I even saw the red paint on the brush guard which disappeared!

Learned 3 things, Dont Mold in body kits, Dont Ever take fiberglass vs. Steel, Dont let kids have nice cars in High School Not because you cant trust your son, but you cant trust their girlfriends and her friends or teen girl drivers!!

Take care of your ride, and keep your friends close and your enemies closer!
Dont make it sound like washing your car is a chore! Just be happy you are rolling in a Z, I didnt get mine until I was outta High School and flight instructing!
Old 10-30-2006, 07:05 PM
Casanova

TSK TSK TSK.....

Anyone in America can afford a 350z.... LOL i pi$$ $35,000!!!! LOL
U guys wouldnt be able to afford a Z here in Australia... ive told u before.. they go for $60,000 American dollars.
And at my age... 21 its easy ta pay dat off

So i dont give a $hit if someone did a $hit on your bonnet - get over it

You guys need to get a ferrari or maserati!
Old 10-30-2006, 07:06 PM
Casanova

^^^ very immature response... i apologise.
Old 10-30-2006, 07:17 PM
MI 35th
OGPremierMafia

Originally Posted by Casanova
TSK TSK TSK.....

Anyone in America can afford a 350z.... LOL i pi$$ $35,000!!!! LOL
U guys wouldnt be able to afford a Z here in Australia... ive told u before.. they go for $60,000 American dollars.
And at my age... 21 its easy ta pay dat off

So i dont give a $hit if someone did a $hit on your bonnet - get over it

You guys need to get a ferrari or maserati!
I am sorry were all werent born with a silver spoon! We cant all be Croc Hunters!

I paid 42K OTD for my 35th anniv! I am not sure that is pissing kind of money! People over here I guess know the value of a dollar!
I could easily afford a used Ferrari 348 or F355 if I wanted an unreliable sports car that need so much maitenance I would be afraid to drive it! But to each his own!

PS. Apology accepted!

Quick Reply: Teenagers are punks!