Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Essential first mods?

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2007, 06:19 PM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

lawman... i think a lot of civilians would have more respect for the police if more police personnel had respect for civilians.
Old 05-12-2007, 06:21 PM
StylesCD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by oneDIRTYz
lawman... i think a lot of civilians would have more respect for the police if more police personnel had respect for civilians.
the cops in my town are awsome....we eat donuts together (no like i'm dead serious.....there is one robbery per 2 years here)
Old 05-12-2007, 06:25 PM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

well..that's cool. i've met a few really decent cops too. but lawman's first sentence..
"You can always tell the young punks they have no respect for authority or people for that matter."
demonstrates what i mean about respect. a LOT of cops have that attitude... if one doesn't fully comply with their demands they're a young punk.. just a lot of assumptions and stereotyping going on.
Old 05-12-2007, 06:51 PM
lawman0210

Yeah I know I need to calm down but I do not have much patience with snot nose silver spooned brats who don't have respect for people or property. He doesn't know the meaning of a hard life. I was holding dead soldiers in my arms before he was even born. Thank you for having respect for those who serve to protect others.
Old 05-12-2007, 07:04 PM
StylesCD

Originally Posted by lawman0210
Yeah I know I need to calm down but I do not have much patience with snot nose silver spooned brats who don't have respect for people or property. He doesn't know the meaning of a hard life. I was holding dead soldiers in my arms before he was even born. Thank you for having respect for those who serve to protect others.
ya well all the people i know who have been in the army and killed or seen ppl die tend to be snappy......its a physiology thing so its perfectly fine
Old 05-12-2007, 07:08 PM
zland
Sponsor
Sport Z Magazine

Received 47 Likes on 35 Posts

Please read this link, I think it will be helpful & enjoy your Z!

https://my350z.com/forum/engine-and-drivetrain/50429-new-350z-owners-read-this-before-doing-any-modifications-to-your-z.html
Old 05-12-2007, 07:19 PM
lawman0210

One Dirty Z,
I agree that some cops are Aholes but for the most part cops are good people. You need to go back to the begining of this thread where I only asked a question and I had a comedian wanna be reply. I then stated to just don't say anything if you don't want to answer the question. It was he that started with the disrespect. For what ever reasons many young people hate the police. Many times its for be hassled by the police when they infact are breaking the law. Granted many times the law they are breaking is a minor law but non the les a law. In the city I worked in many trivial laws were enforced because if you didn't it would snowball in to bigger crimes. I once had 4 guys walking over a dead body to enter a carryout to order food and two firnds of the dead refuse to with me to homicide until their food they ordered was ready. in many cities when minor crimes go unpunished they become the norm and year by year the crimes getter more and more violent.

But as I said i agree that some police abuse their authority but most are pretty cool when given the chance
Old 05-12-2007, 07:24 PM
lawman0210

Yes I read that link thank you for your reply
Old 05-12-2007, 07:28 PM
TheGest

think what you think, cops are good people, they got the bad like anybody else, but they purpose is serve and protect
Old 05-12-2007, 07:40 PM
StylesCD

Originally Posted by TheGest
think what you think, cops are good people, they got the bad like anybody else, but they purpose is serve and protect
lo "purpose" makes then sound like tools

i'd much rather comitment to serve
Old 05-12-2007, 09:39 PM
Tubbs

You can always tell the young punks they have no respect for authority or people for that matter. You hate the police so much I bet they are the first people you call when someone scatches you POS Z, or steels your cookies at lunch time (or maybe it is recess). So what happened for your to hate cops? Did one bang your mother instead or the mail man, or was he second inline behind the mail man? Don't take it personally its just a question to help me understand you better.

We're required to inform the police for damages that require a certain amount of money to repair. There's a system in place, that if civilians don't follow they get screwed along the line. That doesn't mean we necessarily need police, and I try to deal with police as little as possible. Much more appeasing to take the law in my own hands.

Maybe people are losing respect for police, since you only seem to be extra tax collectors?

And whoever thinks the police are there to "serve and protect" you are wrong. They are there to serve and protect government institutions and archaic laws.
Old 05-12-2007, 09:58 PM
lawman0210

well tubbs i can tell you a few times that I had to run into a situation with a man cutting people in a barwith a knife and another with a gun (to many occasions to count) I was protecting people and not any archaic laws. But here you have your opinions. Guys its been a pleasure talking about our views on police but I have seemed to have hijacked the thread with the help of one or two guys. please get back on the topic. If you ever have the chance to visit Baltimore let me know I will be glad to show you guys a good time and show that all cops are not bad. BTW this invitation is not a trap. lol
Old 05-12-2007, 10:07 PM
Tubbs

well tubbs i can tell you a few times that I had to run into a situation with a man cutting people in a barwith a knife and another with a gun (to many occasions to count) I was protecting people and not any archaic laws. But here you have your opinions. Guys its been a pleasure talking about our views on police but I have seemed to have hijacked the thread with the help of one or two guys. please get back on the topic. If you ever have the chance to visit Baltimore let me know I will be glad to show you guys a good time and show that all cops are not bad. BTW this invitation is not a trap. lol

Ahh... you seem fine. I don't know why people jumped on you so bad. Just remember that people are punished for taking the law in their own hands. It's not that we want to call the police for everything.
Old 05-12-2007, 10:15 PM
nzpv03

bsing about my tutoring center? haha cmon now...what kinda thing is that to lie about? if i said i started a drug dealing empire or something...that'd be bs...but tutoring?! pv is 65% asian...those asian parents take no mercy on their children...my pos Z!? lawman..this is a z forum...so you basically called everyones car a pos...awesomeee

edit: stop the sob stories with the soldiers dying in your arms and ****... are you watching saving private ryan? breathe you shell shocked freak

Last edited by nzpv03; 05-12-2007 at 10:18 PM.
Old 05-12-2007, 10:30 PM
secretagent1

Wow, this was supposed to be a thread on mods...now I'm seeing cops going after forum members and vice versa. Very weak display. I visited this thread to see what peeps recommended for first mods. Thank you to As*hat Cop and the others who ruined the thread. It actually could have been informative if you didn't let yer little dicks and ego get in the way.
Old 05-12-2007, 10:35 PM
lawman0210

I din't say your tutoring was bs. I would of expected a much more macho type of work. As for the rest the SOB story tell that to those guys family members I am sure they would think it was a big deal. BTW Secret agent my dick seems to be fine , just go ask your mother.
Old 05-12-2007, 10:38 PM
lawman0210

Exclamation

Oh when I said your POS Z thats what it means YOUR. Get it? I figured it would run like a POS with the silver spoon sticking out of it that your parents handed to you at birth. Take care youngun. BTW should you be in your race car bed sleeping by now?
Old 05-12-2007, 10:39 PM
secretagent1

BTW Secret agent my dick seems to be fine , just go ask your mother.
Yer a jack#ss. Probably not a Johnny Lawman as well...I'd put a grand on it based on the above comment. Have a nice day officer
Old 05-12-2007, 10:47 PM
bhendjol
achoooooo

Originally Posted by gothchick
Before & after Dynos for the Interfooler:

Edit: For idiots like lawnmowerman who may not know what a dyno is either... A D-y-n-o is a machine we put our car on to measure it's output to the wheels in the form of H-o-r-s-e-p-o-w-e-r and T-o-r-q-u-e. Lol!
LOL,
You know i've been meaning to ask this, aren't you supposedly gothic?
Old 05-12-2007, 10:50 PM
lawman0210

Ok please send me my 1000.00. Heres me and me again and my car. When can I expect the cas? Money order will be fine too
Attached Thumbnails Essential first mods?-busted.jpg   Essential first mods?-car.jpg   Essential first mods?-met.jpg  

Quick Reply: Essential first mods?