2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

balls and the Z- READ

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2003, 05:05 PM
wren57
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ***** and the Z- READ

***OK, for those of you who have a weak stomach, small mind, or otherwise have the demeanor of a five year old, please close this thread. If you can maturely discuss the human anatomy, please continue!***

For the past several days my ***** have hurt, really badly, and especially bad while driving the Z and right after. I have a couple of possible ideas why this is. First and foremost, I have what most people refer to as "low-hangers", so Im thinking the crotch rest in the seats is restricting them, causing them pain. I also thing that when pushing the clutch all the way down, my legs are really close together, again limiting crotch room. Has anyone else experienced this problem and does anyone know why it may be happening or how I can fix it? And please nobody says its because I must go "***** to the wall" fast . I can just see that lame reply coming to hijack the thread. Seriously, anybody help? Thanks.
Old 05-22-2003, 05:27 PM
mcclaskz

Learn the pleasures of GOLD BOND powder. It ain't the car...
Old 05-22-2003, 05:31 PM
wren57
Banned

I dunno, guess its worth a shot. They really never hurt when Im not driving the Z... Ive had them long enough, and for them to start hurting basically a week after I get the Z is weird, and they really hurt while clutching...
Old 05-22-2003, 05:34 PM
jcr847

mcclaskz makes a fine point. Gold Bond on the ***** is the greatest thing ever. Unparalleled comfort.
Old 05-22-2003, 05:57 PM
fdao

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hmmm, interesting. Have you tried wearing "Speedo" type of underwear. This may hike up your ********* a bit higher up so it won't be in the way of your thigh too much while clutching.
Old 05-22-2003, 06:06 PM
wren57
Banned

whitey tighties, yeah, tried em... they restrict all the time, so hurt more... the only things that work ok are boxer briefs that are like 2 sizes too large (thank god they have an elastic wasteband so they fit). I may have to go buy lots of these...
Old 05-22-2003, 08:10 PM
zh.guitar
Leave your mark!

Dude, try "Jockey" Boxer briefs. Unbeatable comfort. Add 2 to the waist size and your there. eg...If your a 34" waist go 36". I think Dillards carries them. Snug, comfy cotton, and a large, supportive "pouch".
Old 05-22-2003, 08:52 PM
ares
Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

perhaps go a little closer to the wheel so your legs are bent and can part a bit, as to give the fellas some breathing room.
Old 05-22-2003, 09:02 PM
ganz

Originally posted by wren57
I dunno, guess its worth a shot. They really never hurt when Im not driving the Z... Ive had them long enough, and for them to start hurting basically a week after I get the Z is weird, and they really hurt while clutching...
Medically, the old berries wouldn't hurt unless you've got a more serious problem (or you're stepping on them before the clutch). Really dude, better ask a doctor...
Old 05-22-2003, 09:35 PM
zeroday

lol sorry your boy's hurt dude...I'd see a doctor if I was you..Sounds like a groin pull to me though.
Old 05-23-2003, 12:36 AM
phishie

hahahahaha, this is the greatest thread ever!
Old 05-23-2003, 06:51 AM
Them Bones

Default Dude, see a doctor!

Maybe they swell up with testosterone when sitting in the Z! Seriously, I have to agree with those who suggested you see a doctor. How old are you? How have you been able to get through life with such sensitive nutz? Ya know, riding a bike, playing sports that require "supportive undergarments", etc... Hell, how do you wear jeans?

Anyway, SEE A DOCTOR!
Old 05-23-2003, 08:30 AM
chee-z-name

wren57 I'm a 4th year medical student and I would definitely recommend you see a Doctor.

That said, I have never heard of anything like what you are suffering from. I am not familiar with any "low-hangers" syndrome, and even if there were such a thing you would experience symptoms in many more circumstances then simply when shifting gears. Are you sure you don't experience these symptoms when performing any other activities (like when lifting heavy objects or coughing)? How would you describe the pain?

If you trully only experience this pain while changing gears, how have you managed in the past? Have you been driving an automatic? Have you examined yourself lately? Perhaps you have some sort of local process (i.e. infected hair follicle) that is being irritated only when you are seated and shifting. Look for anything out of the ordinary--redness, swelling, pustules--although I am sure if you found any of those you already would have seen a doctor.

Basically, your symptoms are anomolous in regard to the timing of their presentation and that is all the more reason to see a professional (Urologist). Don't stress about it, but don't put off following up with it either.

Good luck,
SS
Old 05-23-2003, 09:03 AM
geezer902

This is my nominee for strangest thread ever!

Yeah: see a doctor. There is a simply treated infection called "epididimitus" (sp??) that feels like you describe at its onset. But a bulge on the seat isn't going to cause a problem. Ever ride a horse?
Old 05-23-2003, 09:14 AM
OldZ

I think you need to call NNA as soon as possible and ask them to put out a TSB. Seriously, man, this is more of a problem than the tire feathering -- at least you can change the tires!
Old 05-23-2003, 09:18 AM
azjimbo

Maybe it is " Daytona Blue *****" other wise known as lack of sex.
Old 05-23-2003, 09:23 AM
davidh

no kidding, I can live with the window greese but this might have a bearing on my driving....in fact you might call it a "ball bearing"
Old 05-23-2003, 09:28 AM
publisher
Sponsor
Sport Z Magazine

Default Executive Decision

I can't guarantee it, but this thread may just have to be printed in the fall issue of Sport Z Magazine.

Dear Mr. Publisher, I have Z-***** and seek your wisdom.

Dear Nut Ache: Use powder, a supporter of some type and consult with my350z.com. That'll be 10 bucks.

Z-*****. What a concept!

I love this job!

Bob
Old 05-23-2003, 09:56 AM
wren57
Banned

Originally posted by chee-z-name
wren57 I'm a 4th year medical student and I would definitely recommend you see a Doctor.

That said, I have never heard of anything like what you are suffering from. I am not familiar with any "low-hangers" syndrome, and even if there were such a thing you would experience symptoms in many more circumstances then simply when shifting gears. Are you sure you don't experience these symptoms when performing any other activities (like when lifting heavy objects or coughing)? How would you describe the pain?

If you trully only experience this pain while changing gears, how have you managed in the past? Have you been driving an automatic? Have you examined yourself lately? Perhaps you have some sort of local process (i.e. infected hair follicle) that is being irritated only when you are seated and shifting. Look for anything out of the ordinary--redness, swelling, pustules--although I am sure if you found any of those you already would have seen a doctor.

Basically, your symptoms are anomolous in regard to the timing of their presentation and that is all the more reason to see a professional (Urologist). Don't stress about it, but don't put off following up with it either.

Good luck,
SS
unfamiliar with low-hangers? thats odd, I thought everyone knew what those were. Basically Im saying I have large ***** and they hang low. I don't have this pain any other time, just when shifting gears, and yes I did have an automatic previous to my Z. It is a really dull pain covering the entire *******, not focused at any one point. And no Ive never ridden horses and I didn't do hardly any sports because I prefered working to make money to afford a sports car at age 18 .

Its not daytona blue ***** either, my GF treats me and them quite well
Old 05-23-2003, 10:30 AM
iris

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! This is one of the funniest threads ever from a chick's perspective!

Best quotes
Originally posted by wren57
Basically Im saying I have large ***** and they hang low.

It is a really dull pain covering the entire *******, not focused at any one point.

Quick Reply: balls and the Z- READ