Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Hopefully joining this great Z family...

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2008, 09:45 PM
kutnupe14

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Z-kid951
Your brother has a 2002 audi s4 with a k04 turbo at the age of 17?!?! You sure your parents aren't well off and buying you this car? for 2 sons that both have nice cars and at such a young age is well.... kinda hard to believe. How long have you been saving that 10grand? that's a pretty good amount of cash for that age. but hey I'm not saying this or that, i just tend to break things down as it is. "IF" u did save that 10grand, then hell good job! Take it easy with the Z, and don't anything stupid, unless if you are on the track where u can rip that SonUvaBi**tch like theys no tomorrow. This reply may sound like I'm giving u sh*t but I'm not, only if everything on what u say is true. for you to save 10grand is an impressive dedication at that age and i don't expect for a teen to buy a 27k + car on his own (which is very hard to do with no credit and at that age to finance, unless if you had YOUR own money up front cash, Drug dealer < j/p =P ). At least u worked for almost half of that car. btw don't get base, no LSD sucks. GL kid.
Hell if I had $10K at 17, I would have been straight ballin' ... he's way more responsible than I was at that age...
Old 01-23-2008, 11:23 PM
m!ke

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by black3.5z
I am curious of what you do for a living and how old you are I am 19 and have 2 trades already. So does that make me a punk teen with no respect and i make very good money
+1
Old 01-24-2008, 02:17 AM
aznriceball2

vq take lessons from me that i learned here my first few days.

- Don't mention your age again. Especially if you see a member named hraesvelg in the thread.

- Don't create a thread asking for relationship advice.

- Underneath all the random flames and rude comments, there is actually good material and good people on here. 10 minutes a day on here and you'll learn more than you ever need to know about your car.

- when searching click the bubble under the text box that says " search titles only " Then type in and search for whatever your wondering.

- If you would ever like to know about some random rape or tragic death or shooting that has occured, a member named highway(something) will have it posted in the lounge section.

- Monokuboroo is cute.

- Someone on here has a very hairy arm.

- NSFW means not safe for work. Or for us it means don't open when parents are around, i made the mistake of openning the boy shorts thread with my mom in my room.

- no more chuck norris jokes please.

Welcome
Old 01-24-2008, 02:47 AM
Kuruma-san

Hmm. driving safe in the Z, shift at or before 3k and that should be pretty safe, even then at 3k shifts you can whoop most cars lol. And as many threads show, Be careful in reduced traction conditions like the rain (common sense, but apparently not so common around here)
Old 01-24-2008, 02:55 AM
Kuruma-san

Originally Posted by davidv
As I mentioned in my original reply I would be very happy to answer any questions or concerns posted by the person who owns the car. That is the person who's name is on the title.
Lol forgetting that this is addressed to the youth, you would be talking to a lot of banks and financial institutions, probably discounts the majority of drivers if you consider that the bank or finance company technically holds the title, you are just the registered owner, unless you have paid off already.

Last edited by Kuruma-san; 01-24-2008 at 04:27 AM.
Old 01-24-2008, 08:16 AM
VQpoweredZ

i will try to get to that meet, maybe I will make a trip out with my brother, when I get my car.

I have been saving up since I was 13 years old. Never really spent that much of my paycheck worked my *** off all school year, and all summer.

And yes, my brother got the car, when he was 17 which does not mean he put the K04's in when he got the car, he liked his car as much as I liked the Z, and saved up for the K04 turbos and fueling kit, along with other modifications such as AWE twin one exhausts and everything. He got the turbos put in after he had the car for about 2 years.

I am also trying to learn from him because he shopped around and found a nogaro blue, with the nogaro suade w/leather. He searched everywhere for that car.
Old 01-24-2008, 08:25 AM
TARGET350Z

Originally Posted by Kuruma-san
Lol forgetting that this is addressed to the youth, you would be talking to a lot of banks and financial institutions, probably discounts the majority of drivers if you consider that the bank or finance company technically holds the title, you are just the registered owner, unless you have paid off already.
You know I was going to mention this. I wonder what are the percentages of people who actually own the title to there cars?

thread hijack
Old 01-24-2008, 10:57 AM
tt3000gt

If your asking for driving tips on a internet forum, 1st your a dumbass 2nd you shouldn't be driving a Z
Old 01-24-2008, 11:08 AM
CyberZeke

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't care if your 17 or 58, if you're going to drive a Z or Yugo, you have to learn what it can and can't do and give it the respect it deserves.

An intelligent, mature individual knows that when you have the urge show off, you make the decision not to. A not so smart, immature person hits the gas... Although you are more likely to do make the wrong choice if you 17, it does not mean that all 17 yr olds will make the wrong choice... just make the right choice, it's safer for all of us.

VQpoweredZ, welcome to the fold... enjoy the ride...

Last edited by CyberZeke; 01-24-2008 at 11:10 AM.
Old 01-24-2008, 01:44 PM
nothix

Originally Posted by aznriceball2
- NSFW means not safe for work. Or for us it means don't open when parents are around, i made the mistake of openning the boy shorts thread with my mom in my room.
Tell your mom to back off, and lock you doors when you jerk off!

Originally Posted by TARGET350Z
You know I was going to mention this. I wonder what are the percentages of people who actually own the title to there cars?

thread hijack
Only think I own is the Bank Loan
Old 01-24-2008, 02:59 PM
VQpoweredZ

Originally Posted by tt3000gt
If your asking for driving tips on a internet forum, 1st your a dumbass 2nd you shouldn't be driving a Z
tt3000gt - Please explain yourself on this, your telling me i'm an idiot for asking advice from all the people who own the car. The onlydumbass is the person who isn't asking these questions. Think before you speak.
Old 01-24-2008, 08:06 PM
tt3000gt

Originally Posted by VQpoweredZ
tt3000gt - Please explain yourself on this, your telling me i'm an idiot for asking advice from all the people who own the car. The onlydumbass is the person who isn't asking these questions. Think before you speak.

Hmmm ok, maybe I should have worded that a little differently. I just don't get why you would ask advice on how to be a safer driver...? Just obey all the traffic laws... Don't head toward oncoming traffic... simple. Your not driving a 5 second funny car or a 800hp supra. Its a stock Z and since you created a thread asking for opinions on how to be a safer driver then you probably shouldn't be getting a Z is all I'm saying.

And as long as your not an idiot, you could easily learn stick within a few hours just get your dad or a friend to help you. Don't waste time with a class teaching you.
Old 01-24-2008, 09:18 PM
NISMO_558

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by VQpoweredZ
and when I get the Z I won't change just because it has so much potential to be and go very fast.
Thats what everybody says before they get a different/faster car, and the next thing you know, its wrapped around a tree.
Old 01-24-2008, 09:38 PM
tribal_visionz

so many haters, it sickens me. i hope your the next ricky bobby and you install twin turbos and travel to the age of 58.
Old 01-24-2008, 09:40 PM
Riyazsf

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

welcome to the family. i bought mine when i was 18 too. im 19 now and i love it. just be careful. and if u can, get another car for friends and family stuff, and for the rainy season. BTW i also put 10 down on my car its deff enough. Just be prepared to work, go to school, and spend a lot less time with friends.