MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion

MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion (https://my350z.com/forum/)
-   2003-2009 Nissan 350Z (https://my350z.com/forum/2003-2009-nissan-350z-2/)
-   -   Well guys, there are less of us (https://my350z.com/forum/2003-2009-nissan-350z/3795-well-guys-there-are-less-of-us.html)

Quadry 08-21-2002 12:32 AM

Well guys, there are less of us

I know that I will be one of the last still typing on this board, because I don't have my damn car yet. I am happy for the guys getting theirs, but I have never even seen the car that I am obsessed with. At least football season is about to start. But, during those drives I will think about my car. The ones without their cars will start to get close and console each other. Let the sympathy begin.

matshane 08-21-2002 12:42 AM

Don't I know it! I'm with you, good thing football season is here.

Matt

Chrome Silver Touring/Frost/6mt

rai 08-21-2002 01:00 AM

let's go Eagles...

Well you should be able to see the car soon. Call around to dealers and tell them you want to see any Z before it is delivered to it's owner. This should not be too hard. BTW you will be blown away, I know I was.

vanstorm16 08-21-2002 01:06 AM

Just think how sweet it will be once our wait is over and its our turn to make the trip to the dealer to pick up OUR Z's!!!

Kinda like Christmas as a kid.....

Quadry 08-21-2002 01:07 AM

Hell, It may be Christmas.

wooglin 08-21-2002 01:10 AM

Right there with you waiting till October...never seen the car either. At least Saturdays and Sundays will go by faster betting on Football-
Go Cowboys.:icon42:

dvlad 08-21-2002 01:16 AM

i might be away for a couple of weeks, but i'll be back with some of the driving stories, mods, and other misc. items. The car is coming 9/6/02. So i still have a couple of good weeks left.:rolleyes:

dan

tbcz 08-21-2002 01:48 AM

Originally posted by Quadry

:icon18: :icon18: :icon18:

ROFL...

valdis 08-21-2002 01:50 AM

but what if your team sucks?

Should my ride not get here within the September time frame, I can only look forward to my favorite team having another stellar season. Go Redskins!!! I know I live in St. Louis, but I'm not particularly attached to the Rams... I've been a big time skins fan for 20 years!!

Oh my, I can feel the weekly Redskins induced headaches coming on now... "No throw it away! Don't try to run! Throw it away!! Aww Shiznit!"

They aren't really that bad... are they?

billg 08-21-2002 01:54 AM

I feel sorry for you guys having to root for the Redskins, Cowboys, etc. The 9ers will be back in the super bowl this year. Bet on it!

rai 08-21-2002 02:14 AM

Valdis

Dude, the redskins are not good. Figure 8-8 does that ring a bell?

BTW since you live in St. Louis you should get behind the rams, they are the closest thing to a dynasty around right now. The greatest show on Turf. My prediction a Phily v. StL championship with the winner going on to win the super bowl. Lets hope our cars arrive before the super bowl.

Kahanakyu 08-21-2002 02:18 AM

Re: but what if your team sucks?

Originally posted by valdis
Should my ride not get here within the September time frame, I can only look forward to my favorite team having another stellar season. Go Redskins!!! I know I live in St. Louis, but I'm not particularly attached to the Rams... I've been a big time skins fan for 20 years!!

Oh my, I can feel the weekly Redskins induced headaches coming on now... "No throw it away! Don't try to run! Throw it away!! Aww Shiznit!"

They aren't really that bad... are they?

Sorry to break it to ya...they SUCK! It's all good though, football season is back. Are you ready for some football?

NSANY 08-21-2002 03:20 AM

Re: Valdis

Originally posted by rai
Dude, the redskins are not good. Figure 8-8 does that ring a bell?
Dude, last year is last year. Spurrier is just the catalyst the Skins needed to uncork some of that talent.

Need I remind anyone that the Skins have scored something like 110 points in three pre-season games...

They're not winning games with defense folks -- just TRY to score more points than them.

As for me, I'm a Jets fan, which means I'll be wearing a bag on my head by Week 3...

Dr Bonz 08-21-2002 03:21 AM

The greatest show on Turf. My prediction a Phily v. StL championship with the winner going on to win the super bowl.
There's someone who knows his football!

All I have to say is"

E-A-G-L-E-S.......EAGLES!

TJZ 08-21-2002 03:36 AM

I think I'll be getting my Z for a Thanksgiving present (damn thats a long itme).

Anyway, the Redskins are gonna turn around this year. Myself, living in Gainesville, FL and being a die-hard Gators fan, have every confidence in Steve to turn the 'Skins around. Peace.

ZMEGO 08-21-2002 03:44 AM

Go BEARS! :D :icon4: :icon4:

Brad4rdHay 08-21-2002 03:50 AM

Eagles baby.

MaximaDriver 08-21-2002 03:52 AM

Re: Well guys, there are less of us

Hang in there. mine wont be here til freakin December. :(
aiya. oh well.

I know that I will be one of the last still typing on this board, because I don't have my damn car yet. I am happy for the guys getting theirs, but I have never even seen the car that I am obsessed with. At least football season is about to start. But, during those drives I will think about my car. The ones without their cars will start to get close and console each other. Let the sympathy begin.

Kahanakyu 08-21-2002 03:57 AM

Re: Re: Valdis

Originally posted by NSANY

...As for me, I'm a Jets fan, which means I'll be wearing a bag on my head by Week 3...

It takes a lot for a man to admit the truth. Got me ROFLMAO.;)

gammbino350z 08-21-2002 04:00 AM

at least you don't have to watch bengals games. they reelly suck. i mean they are the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked. i think this season we'll be rotating between five different quarterbacks who should either be retired by now or were lousy draft pics. GO BENGALS!!!!

Bengals--->:icon6: <---- Other Teams