Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

BE WARNED!!! TheBlackPearlZ is a fraud and scammer!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2009, 11:24 AM
SFMACGUY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by coolblue830
You talking about that Mike guy who used wood and screws on that bodykit install? That was definitely some epic fail there.
No it was modified350z, search his user name, that was epic lulz.
Old 01-13-2009, 11:24 AM
Nexx

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

good god, this is gonna turn out pretty ugly. hopefully everyone gets their money back one way or another. down with scammers.
Old 01-13-2009, 11:30 AM
Gag83

Wow this is one hell of an interesting scam, looks like alot of thought was put into it because its getting fairly complex.
Old 01-13-2009, 11:31 AM
07rdsterGT

Originally Posted by SFMACGUY
No it was modified350z, search his user name, that was epic lulz.
Yeah, that guy!
Old 01-13-2009, 11:31 AM
Divergent13

Originally Posted by 07rdsterGT
Off the lotus board, LMFAO

Old 01-13-2009, 11:42 AM
simplypanda

report him and the law will take care of the rest. I wanna see how this turns out if everyone actually gets their money back. I would be really surprised if they did get their money back. (which I am 100% sure will definitly not happen =/
Old 01-13-2009, 11:45 AM
godlike0104

Guys, just a little update, I woke up today momrning and saw this message sent by TheBlackPearlZ to me late last night, however, I still don't see any action on my paypal account. Im preparing for a police report now.

Heres the message

paypal

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

paypal is releasing the funds tomorrow or soon to you so you can get your money back. i am truly sorry for all this again. really if theres anything ican do to help i am offering anything i can.

my humblest apologies that someone scammed you. but please realize atleast i am trying to handle this the best i can for you since it was under my name you got scammed by.

1-13-09 5:59AM
Old 01-13-2009, 11:45 AM
Stogge

Originally Posted by dave079
Even if that transaction was cleared up, it doesn't clear up all the other crap that has happened at all.

+1, It is blatantly obvious that he ran the EXACT same game on the guy in the Lotus forum, except he didn't have the ***** to go through with it... Maybe he wasn't broke enough yet?
Old 01-13-2009, 11:50 AM
godlike0104

Originally Posted by VQTHUNDER
Heres the deal. I got took for $2600.00 for a set of gloss black LE37's. I constantly Pmed this douchebag back and forth and I got some bogus answers about how bad it was snowing and how he had shipped them to the wrong adress. I got responses that said that he had shipped them and that they'd be delivered on Saturday. Whatever. UPS ground doesn't even deliver on Saturdays.

Then, after I disputed him on Paypal, and escalated it to a claim, he sends me a PM cussing me out saying he was filing a "retraction of postage". Sure.

I saw in a post in this thread where he had sold the car with my wheels on it. Figures.

Anyway, I'm going to go ahead and file a police report too. By the way, I'm only a few hours from Fayetteville, so I'd be willing to meet up and talk you through paying everyones money back.

Dude, this is sick, there was one day he made a call to me early in the morning wondering if i disputed the payment, i told him i didn't do it, then he mis-sent me a couple messages regarding TE37s and disputing. I guess you were the victim right there. Jesus, we really need to get this scammer into jail. Im preparing my stuffs to file a police report now.
Old 01-13-2009, 11:51 AM
godlike0104

Heres the last time I heard from him:

Quote:
I have not received anything as of yet. I filed a dispute with Paypal just to protect my interest, but if I receive the wheels, I'll lift it. UPS doesn't run until late afternoon here, so we will see.

you disputed me??? wtf. no **** that. im filing a retrieval of postage with ups if you filed a dispute. i shipped them and now you are gonna **** me ovewr and put me negative with paypal?? you arent taking my money and my wheels **** that. its happened before and i wont let it happen again.

im having the wheels reversed and sent back to me. (end of quote)

Thats it. I've sent several messsages. I want something. A partial payment at this point.
LOL exactly what he has told me trying to threaten me on losing an awsome deal on the wheels i wanted. Very very sick, he even used all the same excuses such as UPS errors/weather delay/wrong address (which is the worst excuse since my paypal has been verified for years).
Old 01-13-2009, 12:03 PM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by godlike0104
Guys, just a little update, I woke up today momrning and saw this message sent by TheBlackPearlZ to me late last night, however, I still don't see any action on my paypal account. Im preparing for a police report now.

Heres the message

paypal

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

paypal is releasing the funds tomorrow or soon to you so you can get your money back. i am truly sorry for all this again. really if theres anything ican do to help i am offering anything i can.

my humblest apologies that someone scammed you. but please realize atleast i am trying to handle this the best i can for you since it was under my name you got scammed by.

1-13-09 5:59AM
Sounds like he might have realized that he wasn't going to get away with it. OR he really was being scammed himself. Kind of doubt the second scenario and won't believe the first until the OP actually has the money back in hand.
This thread is way too epic to end inside of a month, minimum.
Old 01-13-2009, 12:09 PM
jubes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by PerfZ
Sounds like he might have realized that he wasn't going to get away with it. OR he really was being scammed himself. Kind of doubt the second scenario and won't believe the first until the OP actually has the money back in hand.
This thread is way too epic to end inside of a month, minimum.
Okay, what I still dont get is why was he so defensive about it??? if a person was scammed, they wouldn't be so defensive... plus how are they releasing the money? I thought it was wired to another acct because the bank would freeze the acct if fraud activity was occuring and was reported...

IMO, nothing really adds up, only the fact of what PerfZ just said, he got caught and possibly is trying to relieve himself of it.

Someone needs to fess up.
Old 01-13-2009, 12:09 PM
wyoz

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII

We all know what happens in prison, so let's get ahead of the ineviatable and just rename this guy now to: TheBlackPearlNecklace
Old 01-13-2009, 12:13 PM
godlike0104

Whoever is victimized by this scammer, PLEASE, send me a PM regarding your basic information such as

Name
Address
Email Address
Phone numbers that you may be reached

I am filing a report on http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Please PM me asap, or you can go ahead and file your own on the website above. Lets work together and capture this fraud scammer
Old 01-13-2009, 12:19 PM
jubes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

To the mods of the forum, I know I should post this on the suggestions forum, but is there any way we can devise a method of selling large sum items that can insure the transaction of the deal?

I'd be willing to help create a method of transaction.
Old 01-13-2009, 12:21 PM
godlike0104

I finished filing the report. Whoever was victimized by him, please go to the website i provided above and file the report.
Old 01-13-2009, 12:30 PM
Nexx

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by godlike0104
I finished filing the report. Whoever was victimized by him, please go to the website i provided above and file the report.
woo hoo!! go get'em fellas!
Old 01-13-2009, 12:42 PM
Chudson coupe

psychoballistic, is my friend that bought the turbo kit, i helped arrange the deal with my WTB thread. thats how we were contacted. I then spoke to the number provided to learn more about the kit. If the guy truly was hacked, whoever did it is another forum member, they new all the guys with big hp like alberto, spoke about the guys that work at forged that gave him info while he was building up his Z. There is no way he would have had such detailed information unless he was trolling the forum a lot.
Old 01-13-2009, 12:50 PM
MrM3

Originally Posted by Chris @ Migliore
ironic eh? https://my350z.com/forum/5196964-post1.html

heres his old license plate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cJ2a...e=channel_page

160ADW dont know the state
It's an Indiana plate. It's hard to make out at the top but the white rectangle is the county name. From the best I can tell it says Hamilton. The town of Fishers is in Hamilton County, which is where he was from originally. Fishers is about 50 minutes from Ball State.

Like I said earlier I am 20 minutes from Ball State and would be more than happy to help however possible.
Old 01-13-2009, 12:59 PM
CadGeek

I read through this glorious thread but didn't see an answer to a question I have.

Did he ever explain why he didn't just ship out the wheels? If he was ripped off as he says he was, why didn't he just ship the wheels to the OP to make everything square? this is why this scammer is full of it.

Quick Reply: BE WARNED!!! TheBlackPearlZ is a fraud and scammer!!!