2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Funny stories in your 350z!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2009, 10:07 AM
SmoothZ
Senior Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 1,906 Likes on 1,354 Posts

I switched vehicles with a friend of mine that had never driven the Z before. She went shopping and parked it. Later on, she was leaving and couldn't figure out how to put it in reverse. She had to find someone to help her.
Old 10-07-2009, 10:08 AM
LLL'sZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My mom died suddenlly and i'm having a hard enuff time paying for it....good deal on the car tho if i had been in the market and hadn't just payed off the 07' titan a month prior.
I am fighting with the wife to get some seats my big *** fits in...and the rims need to be powdercoated and spaced.
Maybe i'll ask santa for a twin turbo kit like the og poster.
Old 10-07-2009, 10:09 AM
LLL'sZ

Originally Posted by SmoothZ
I switched vehicles with a friend of mine that had never driven the Z before. She went shopping and parked it. Later on, she was leaving and couldn't figure out how to put it in reverse. She had to find someone to help her.

Trying to get laid huh? I sure hope so, i wouldn't give my BEST friend my car for ***** and giggles i'll tell ya' that. No stock shifter huh? it's right there.
Old 10-07-2009, 10:20 AM
SmoothZ
Senior Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Originally Posted by LLL'sZ
Trying to get laid huh? I sure hope so, i wouldn't give my BEST friend my car for ***** and giggles i'll tell ya' that. No stock shifter huh? it's right there.
Nah, not trying to get lucky at all. I needed her Yukon for something and she wanted to drive my Z. She knew that I take extreme car of the Z, so she treated it nicely. My wife also drives the Z, which surprises some people. When it comes right down to it, the Z is a car that needs to be driven.
Old 10-07-2009, 10:24 AM
LLL'sZ

my wife is free to drive the Z also, she basiclly paid for it. She makes alot more money than i do and she knew what the car meant to mom and therefore understood why my sister and i didn't want it to get taken back. It was her crowing acheivement that car was.
Came with 4k Japanese rims,Kinetix plemum,stillen headers,borla cat back,test pipes, thing is sick to me. I did the sound system already sounds much better....now the seats....you big guys undestand...not the little skinny OG poster tho.
Old 10-07-2009, 10:29 AM
fabcas311

funny story??i dont know if this is funny......i usually park my car in the garage but i forgot to lock the doors,my aunt let her 1+ y.o daughter sit in my bride seats without any diapers!and you know what happened next..........S**T and P** are all over the seats!it took me a full day to clean and get rid of the stinky odor!even the harnesses got stains!
Old 10-07-2009, 10:38 AM
ROM350Z

^ damn man i would have been ****ing pissed.
Old 10-07-2009, 11:15 AM
fabcas311

Originally Posted by ROM350Z
^ damn man i would have been ****ing pissed.
yea....but i couldnt get my anger out looking at my cuddly 1 yo cousin.
oh well im used at cleaning butts in the hospital!
Old 10-07-2009, 11:57 AM
importdemon5

sorry couldn't delete this

Last edited by importdemon5; 10-07-2009 at 12:28 PM.
Old 10-07-2009, 12:20 PM
importdemon5

I was cleaning my car one day. There was this huge splatter of bird crap on my hood that I was using buggone on since I couldn't get it off with water spray or wash mit. After the buggone soaked in I was rinsing the car off when a bird took a crap on me. Funny but it sucked cause I still had to dry off the car and clean the rims, which takes a good 30 min to do
Old 10-07-2009, 12:23 PM
ODEHBOY

Originally Posted by importdemon5
got a bj at 120mph last fall. LLL'sZ, please don't bash lol. It just felt necessary at that point in time
ur gonna get it anyways.
Old 10-07-2009, 12:32 PM
Viggy75

i got a real funny one..... i have an 08 z with 18k miles on it... i bought it new and its uhh 14 months old...

my clutch is slipping bad lollolololoolol new cutch this week
Old 10-07-2009, 12:45 PM
importdemon5

ur gonna get it anyways.
Damn! That is why I tried to delete the post lol
Old 10-07-2009, 02:21 PM
SmoothZ
Senior Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Originally Posted by LLL'sZ
my wife is free to drive the Z also, she basiclly paid for it. She makes alot more money than i do and she knew what the car meant to mom and therefore understood why my sister and i didn't want it to get taken back. It was her crowing acheivement that car was.
Came with 4k Japanese rims,Kinetix plemum,stillen headers,borla cat back,test pipes, thing is sick to me. I did the sound system already sounds much better....now the seats....you big guys undestand...not the little skinny OG poster tho.
After spending 2 hours detailing the Z, my wife would pounce on me and the Z to take it for a drive. Never fails.... after all the sweat, she comes out and tells me she's taking the Z to the store.

Your Z sounds like it's got a lot going for it. That's cool to see that you guys kept it for all the right reasons.
Old 10-07-2009, 03:08 PM
adamciya350

This happened in my eclipse before i got my Z:
pulled out the gas station....and took the pump with me...
you don't know how embarrassing it is to drive back to a gas station and see everyones faces looking at your dumb*** lol...

worst part is...it happened TWICE

the second time it happened i didnt even notice until a cop pulled me over right after, i didnt know what i was getting pulled over for till i saw a loooong pipe behind my car and the gas pump in my gas cap that was an embarrassing one..big gas station, every pump attended and the whole staff looking at me mad, the owner of the gas station wanted me fined but i told him if i fixed it, he should let me off..so i did..overreacting idiot..lol, hopefully this wont happen in my Z lol
Old 10-07-2009, 08:23 PM
PearlZRdster

The first week I went out of town after getting my Z, my wife decided she was going to take it to work...She forgot to mention it to me, but when I got home and made it out to the garage I realized she couldn't get it into reverse because the front bumper was touching the wall in the garage. She had crept forward several times trying to find reverse and finally gave up. Wonder how many times it was stalled out?
Old 10-08-2009, 06:33 AM
Bumble Z

Originally Posted by xlopezx
hahahahaha so you dont think is funny stalled your car at a light or in front of a hot chick right!! yeah its embarrassing and funny too!! did u read what a i wrote i live on the suburbs of ft lauderdale not Jupiter you dumb ****.... so ur 31 and you never race your car in the street when you were 18 right think back u old %#!%@ and who's life im i going to take with me if i crash at US27 at 3 am?? he let us go cause he thought it was funny that we got pull over for racing but all we were talking about and argue about was about who won, who ask a cop that just pull you over for racing to tell u who won? by that point he got in the conversation we started talking about all kind of cars he just thought we were good kids trying to have fun so he let us go.... not that he is encouraging street racing but after having a good laugh why be an *******? so sincerely think w.e the **** you want, i dont give a ****!!!!!

tool or not some people might find it funny so F.U.

and going back to funny stories i was flirting the other day with a chick on a porsche boxter and i stalled my car right in front of her... hahahahahaha

see my funniest story is when i was coming back to my prison from dropping an inmate off at south florida reception center and abunch of you guys were racing on us 27 at that time they saw me pick up my radio and all scattered like roaches lmaooo its fun having a badge..
Old 10-08-2009, 06:35 AM
Bumble Z

Originally Posted by adamciya350
This happened in my eclipse before i got my Z:
pulled out the gas station....and took the pump with me...
you don't know how embarrassing it is to drive back to a gas station and see everyones faces looking at your dumb*** lol...

worst part is...it happened TWICE

the second time it happened i didnt even notice until a cop pulled me over right after, i didnt know what i was getting pulled over for till i saw a loooong pipe behind my car and the gas pump in my gas cap that was an embarrassing one..big gas station, every pump attended and the whole staff looking at me mad, the owner of the gas station wanted me fined but i told him if i fixed it, he should let me off..so i did..overreacting idiot..lol, hopefully this wont happen in my Z lol

lmaooo yea id burry my face deep forever lol
Old 10-08-2009, 06:39 AM
LLL'sZ

Originally Posted by Bumble Z
see my funniest story is when i was coming back to my prison from dropping an inmate off at south florida reception center and abunch of you guys were racing on us 27 at that time they saw me pick up my radio and all scattered like roaches lmaooo its fun having a badge..

So sir since you are the officers this DUSH is speaking of do you believe him?
Would somebody in that area just let that ish' go? with the pure lack of respect of the law?

On a side note...funny story or kidz a tool??????? i mean he's got to be the only black tt z that way eh'?

speaking of him and his funny stories where he'd go? Figured out we all now know he's lying about the plethera of cars in his dads driveway?
Old 10-08-2009, 09:24 AM
xlopezx

im here just been busy!!! w.e man if u believe it or not.... what can i do!! and me not getting the m3 is that as i told you im moving overseas to italy to study im taking my car with me i need to have it at least one year under my name to avoid boarder fees the m3 would have been under my dad name and a lease no other reason the tt with labor was 8k...

and bumble Z do you know that undercover cop that drives a challenger r/t that pull's over everyone that try to race him on sawgrass expressway?

Quick Reply: Funny stories in your 350z!!!!