Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

So sad, 350z driver running from police

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2009, 11:24 PM
TittieZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ms350z
BlackZEddie - you're right, these things don't ONLY happen in CA. However, there is certainly more gang activity in CA than in almost any other state and it is the mecca of illegal immigrants and the crime that often follows them. To make matters worse, cities like LA ban law-abiding citizens from concealed carry while this places no restriction on criminals who intend to do harm.
Jairen - that is a funny video from Top Gear, but considering they constantly bash America in general on their show it isn't surprising that they come up with a negative video to reflect their visit here. For all you know that was staged, they are trying to make a show entertaining after all.

Yes... as much as many people who have never visited beaches on the Gulf Coast hate to admit it... many would say we have the most beautiful beaches in the US. To those that love CA and choose to live there, more power to you... for me and many others you couldn't pay us enough to live under the suffocating restrictions on everything under the sun in CA and fill our cars with the crappy 91 octane gas that you have available. People who have not visited this area will try to stereotype about everybody being rednecks, but the truth of the matter is that most of the population here consists of people who moved from other parts of the country to find a job and ended up loving the area so much that they don't want to leave. Do some research and you will see that almost all of the top 10 cities to find a job in this poor economy are in the Southeast.
+1!! Another great thing about not living in Cali is you don't get I-owe-you's for a tax return
Old 12-17-2009, 06:59 AM
matth76

They probably couldn't drive a manual.
Old 12-18-2009, 01:46 PM
concepz

Poor Gangster Z. Let's strip it!
Old 12-18-2009, 10:25 PM
_STEVEO_01

Bastids... Now it's time to go to the slammer and live the life of hell where they have 3 hot plates a day, cable tv, and no bills...
Old 12-19-2009, 08:24 AM
juelz86z3303

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Angry no handles

needed more practice. he just destroyed the meaning of z...

handles- swiftness
Old 12-19-2009, 10:49 AM
04fairlazdyz
LOW N SLO

poor z........
Old 12-20-2009, 11:48 AM
litoflow

I don't think these two young kids bought that car themselves, it looks like they took it. I know our cars are fast but why would i even try outrunning the law.. hmmm not a good idea. :/
Old 12-20-2009, 11:55 AM
youngh

Originally Posted by litoflow
I don't think these two young kids bought that car themselves, it looks like they took it. I know our cars are fast but why would i even try outrunning the law.. hmmm not a good idea. :/
Possession of drugs or a weapon. Warrant for arrest. Hijacked car is possible too and I'm pretty sure there are many other things
Old 12-23-2009, 07:32 AM
jerZey 350

This just shows how bad a*s the z is " it knocked down the phone poll and hit a couple trees and BAM!!! gangers servived and the z just need to get so dents buffed out
Old 12-25-2009, 01:10 AM
itsjiggajames

Keep the cali hate going... less people that live here will help keep the already high cost where it's at... wouldn't live anywhere else
Old 12-26-2009, 06:08 PM
ms350z

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by itsjiggajames
Keep the cali hate going... less people that live here will help keep the already high cost where it's at... wouldn't live anywhere else
Well good for you sir Now I'm off to read another thread about somebody's Z getting broken into in California
Old 12-26-2009, 11:04 PM
Phantom_Z

Originally Posted by _STEVEO_01
Bastids... Now it's time to go to the slammer and live the life of hell where they have 3 hot plates a day, cable tv, and no bills...
Makes you fear going to jail doesn't it?
Old 12-27-2009, 12:58 PM
youngh

lollll ^
Old 12-28-2009, 08:01 PM
itsjiggajames

Well good for you sir Now I'm off to read another thread about somebody's Z getting broken into in California
because all our Z's have been broken into right?! you do realize how many more Z's are sold here than.. alabama? lol.

Last edited by itsjiggajames; 12-28-2009 at 08:03 PM.
Old 12-29-2009, 06:59 AM
ms350z

because all our Z's have been broken into right?! you do realize how many more Z's are sold here than.. alabama? lol.
I was just making a general reference to the higher crime rate in your area and more cars in general being broken into and stolen. There are so many threads where Californians say something to the effect of "I'm scared to put this part on my car because I know it will get stolen around here!". There is no shortage of sports cars around here, contrary to what you may want to tell yourself to justify the inflated cost of living in commi-fornia
Old 12-29-2009, 03:08 PM
itsjiggajames

I was just making a general reference to the higher crime rate in your area and more cars in general being broken into and stolen. There are so many threads where Californians say something to the effect of "I'm scared to put this part on my car because I know it will get stolen around here!". There is no shortage of sports cars around here, contrary to what you may want to tell yourself to justify the inflated cost of living in commi-fornia
Actually I wasn't putting out the assumption that there are no sports cars in bama; rather explaining to you that the "threads" you are reading to overgeneralize our higher crime rate is actually because cali has way more 350zs then bama does.
More threads about cali jackings is a function of the amount of cars sold. who would've thought? ever wonder why accord / camry / civics / corollas lead the charts in cars stolen?

I don't need to justify ****. I know the cost of living is way more out here than in the central united states. Not once did I criticize where you live; I just said keep the hate going calihaters.. i love where I live.

I love how you base your generalization off of the threads you read here. You do realize that california has good and bad parts just like every other state.. or do you not? I'm sure I can find a country that thinks where you live is commi-bama as well. Quit hating, all I said was I love where I live.

edit: http://www.bestplaces.net/crime/?cit...city2=50132272
interesting.. where you live has higher crime indices than where I reside.

Last edited by itsjiggajames; 12-29-2009 at 04:44 PM.
Old 12-30-2009, 03:58 PM
ms350z

Actually I wasn't putting out the assumption that there are no sports cars in bama; rather explaining to you that the "threads" you are reading to overgeneralize our higher crime rate is actually because cali has way more 350zs then bama does.
More threads about cali jackings is a function of the amount of cars sold. who would've thought? ever wonder why accord / camry / civics / corollas lead the charts in cars stolen?

I don't need to justify ****. I know the cost of living is way more out here than in the central united states. Not once did I criticize where you live; I just said keep the hate going calihaters.. i love where I live.

I love how you base your generalization off of the threads you read here. You do realize that california has good and bad parts just like every other state.. or do you not? I'm sure I can find a country that thinks where you live is commi-bama as well. Quit hating, all I said was I love where I live.

edit: http://www.bestplaces.net/crime/?cit...city2=50132272
interesting.. where you live has higher crime indices than where I reside.
If you don't need to justify ****... why did you take the time to look up some vague crime stats? BTW, I don't live in Gulf Shores, and the CA city of discussion is Hemet, not Rancho... If you are happy with where you live, that is great, seriously. All I'm saying is that CA is far too regulated and run by liberals for my taste, but I digress... wasn't this thread about a crime being commited in CA?

Last edited by ms350z; 12-30-2009 at 05:14 PM.
Old 12-30-2009, 09:01 PM
G4nismo

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

more wrecks and incidents in Z's like this, can't be good for insurance premiums...
Old 01-01-2010, 01:41 PM
JonsilvZ

Probably illegals stole the Z for a joy ride.
Old 01-06-2010, 02:19 PM
youngh

Originally Posted by G4nismo
more wrecks and incidents in Z's like this, can't be good for insurance premiums...
lol, insurance is already pretty decently high on this car. then again what do you expect from a sports car

Quick Reply: So sad, 350z driver running from police