Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2010, 09:58 AM
Ed 718
BRAVEHEART

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by dikspiel
yer a fawkin noob
Said the whack *** Z with ghey painted wheels.....
Old 04-20-2010, 09:59 AM
Flick Montana

Originally Posted by dikspiel
whitez33350ztt = white z33 350z tt
I'm glad to see that my sarcasm had no effect on you. It's always good to walk away unscathed and oblivious.

EDIT: And let's not have this thread degrade into a spelling/grammar war. Keep it racial, please.

Last edited by Flick Montana; 04-20-2010 at 10:02 AM.
Old 04-20-2010, 10:10 AM
dikspiel
Chestons Toilet

Received 92 Likes on 72 Posts

^I know you were being sarcastic. I was breaking it down for the children without grammar program we run here on my350z.
Old 04-20-2010, 03:07 PM
Flick Montana

In that case, I am sorry and am willing to hug it out. Maybe you should explain your name. It sounds like German ****.
Old 04-20-2010, 03:08 PM
jasabeast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Flick Montana
In that case, I am sorry and am willing to hug it out. Maybe you should explain your name. It sounds like German ****.
Old 04-21-2010, 12:29 PM
chunky_baby

Originally Posted by Flick Montana
LOL I think Spiel means "games" so maybe it's Dick Games

Crossing swords anyone?
Old 04-21-2010, 12:38 PM
dikspiel
Chestons Toilet

Received 92 Likes on 72 Posts

^pretty funny

My old username was dspiel but I made fun of people so much on this forum RickDogg named me dikspiel. dspiel btw is my first initial and part of my last name. My last name is german
Old 04-21-2010, 09:33 PM
USMCAraiza

Originally Posted by Spork
So your parents bought you your car and you think you earned it because you joined the Marines? Your little comment "For those that think otherwise can shove a fat one," I conclude that you're still young-minded and stupid. I await your crash thread complaining about other people not knowing how to drive.
No dude. I joined when I was 17, saved for nearly a year that I was stuck in Pensacola, Fl. dumped it all as down payment for the Z. Still have it Did get damaged though...got hit by a softball on rear right...but it looks like it could be punched out or something. Getting out of the Marine Corps soon.

I'll admit I drove it recklessly for awhile though. (still do sometimes, ha...what are Z's for?)
Old 04-21-2010, 09:37 PM
USMCAraiza

Originally Posted by bhendjol
try to stay alive.
I realize I'm replying over a year later, but thanks for the support! Succeeded. Getting out of the Marine Corps and got accepted to Pepperdine...still waiting on USC; which my GI Bill will help me pay off, not my parents, ha. And my parents didn't help me with my Z either, even when I was only 18.
Old 04-21-2010, 09:43 PM
USMCAraiza

Originally Posted by marhot
Ah... so joining the Marine Corp constitutes 'earning' a Z?

Joining the Marine Corps gave me a pay check. Looking back now I prolly should've continued saving for a house, but I'm sure you guys understand the aura of the Z and its calling. I love cars. But yeah, didn't have bills or anything...so I just saved my first year of the Marine Corps and dumped it all into as a down payment. I got the base model, but it didn't bother me. I was an 18 year old with a brand new Z that I paid for. Going on 23 now, and the 370z has been calling, but I'm not about to reenlist for that one, haha.
Old 04-21-2010, 09:53 PM
1GR8350Z

Originally Posted by USMCAraiza
Joining the Marine Corps gave me a pay check. Looking back now I prolly should've continued saving for a house, but I'm sure you guys understand the aura of the Z and its calling. I love cars. But yeah, didn't have bills or anything...so I just saved my first year of the Marine Corps and dumped it all into as a down payment. I got the base model, but it didn't bother me. I was an 18 year old with a brand new Z that I did not own, but was paying the bank that so kindly loaned me the rest of what I needed.. Going on 23 now, and the 370z has been calling, but I'm not about to reenlist for that one, haha.
There is a muti quote function. FIXED, BTW
Old 04-22-2010, 03:17 AM
snowboarder599

Originally Posted by USMCAraiza
I realize I'm replying over a year later, but thanks for the support! Succeeded. Getting out of the Marine Corps and got accepted to Pepperdine...still waiting on USC; which my GI Bill will help me pay off, not my parents, ha. And my parents didn't help me with my Z either, even when I was only 18.
Make sure you sign up for the Chapter 33 version of the G.I. Bill... It will help you out way more once you get into college. Plus you should be getting more money for your BAH (depending on your rank)
Old 04-22-2010, 05:37 AM
Moncada90
Banned

Originally Posted by 1GR8350Z
that FIX it's dumb!!! so if you don't pay it cash is not yours? im 19 and im paying the bank! so that means is not mine? i already posted before my history, so before u say something stupid read it first.

did u pay cash your Z? your house? if you did well congratulations thats impressive. but in my opinion i rather give a 5k down payment have a decent monthly payment with a decent interest rate and invest the rest of the money in something that's going to produce me more money.

nothing wrong with getting a loan....
Old 04-22-2010, 06:26 AM
JEKL

Originally Posted by Moncada90
that FIX it's dumb!!! so if you don't pay it cash is not yours? im 19 and im paying the bank! so that means is not mine? i already posted before my history, so before u say something stupid read it first.

did u pay cash your Z? your house? if you did well congratulations thats impressive. but in my opinion i rather give a 5k down payment have a decent monthly payment with a decent interest rate and invest the rest of the money in something that's going to produce me more money.

nothing wrong with getting a loan....
on getting a loan is a good idea in most situations. BTW, the bank owns your car.
Old 04-22-2010, 06:47 AM
BloodRedZ

Originally Posted by 1GR8350Z
What a d-bag
Old 04-22-2010, 06:49 AM
tquill

Originally Posted by JEKL
on getting a loan is a good idea in most situations. BTW, the bank owns your car.

Depending on interest rate, paying cash for anything is usually retarded IMO.... especially when inflation is factored in.
Old 04-22-2010, 07:00 AM
BloodRedZ

Originally Posted by tquill

Depending on interest rate, paying cash for anything is usually retarded IMO.... especially when inflation is factored in.
+1 Sinking that much money at once into a depreciating asset is stupid as hell. Atleast paying off the bank month after month builds credit.
Old 04-22-2010, 08:32 AM
JEKL

I don't really think 1GR8350Z was saying that getting a loan is a bad idea. I am pretty sure he just meant that if you have a loan on your car, you don't own it yet.

For example, this morning I bought my breakfast with cash. I could have done anything I wanted to do with the food at that point. I could have walked right out the door and sold it to someone in the parking lot for a penny or I could have thrown it in the trash can and never looked back. McDonalds had absolutely no say in what I did with that food after I have them the money.

When you get a loan from the bank, you are buying the car from them. They tell you what coverage insurance you have to get, you can't sell it without going through them first, if you are in a financial bind and want to sell it cheap for quick cash you can not unless you owe less than the sale price.
Old 04-22-2010, 09:21 AM
fowlman01

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

How come we don't get any young chicks in this thread? I know they don't buy the Z themselves.....maybe they are just smart enough to just sit back and watch the young guys get torn up. hahaha
Old 04-22-2010, 10:17 AM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Dear god, let's please not get into the "ownership" vs "loan" issue again, lol. We beat that one to death many pages ago.

Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...