Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2010, 11:21 PM
Justin Yoo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gidiup
Did you go to the farm first before the farmers market? See any animals you like? If so which one did you favor?
Nope

Originally Posted by 1GR8350Z
So which farm animal's a$$ do you prefer to wipe? Just answer the phucking question. Here's another one. What have you been doing since 2007 and why so desperate to sell those terribly rashed TE-37's. What kind of debt are you in at your age?
LOL why are you so angry. I gave you no reason to be angry. You have issues. But, I've always had an interest in cars and I've been researching cars since I was in middle school. I've been a member on supraforums since i was 13 or 14.. what does that have to do with owning a Z as a teen? And to answer your second/third question, we (my parents and I) found this car unexpectedly and we wanted to pick this car up ASAP seeing as how it was a steal but didnt have the full amount of cash up front. So, we borrowed some cash from a family friend and I sold the wheels to pay them back. Simple as that.

I find it funny that you guys are giving me or anyone else a hard time. I gave you no reason to be angry yet you showed much aggression/anger towards me. Whatever, I'll be the bigger man and step down, even though I didnt do anything to you guys. Happy holidays.
Old 12-14-2010, 05:33 AM
SwivelMan

Originally Posted by VicariousVision
LoL at this thread and at my350. I lurk on here from time to time, but this thread exemplifies everything that is wrong with this site and why I don't post here on a regular basis.
Same here. Some great tech info but 90% of the content is this kind of infantile drivel. Sad that most of it in this particular thread comes from the 'grown-ups'.
Old 12-14-2010, 05:51 AM
1GR8350Z

Originally Posted by billsrcursed
You should take a moment to search for the many, many threads that relate to teens either totaling their cars or ricing them out with ebay crap.

This thread wasn't created on a myth, regardless of what you may think. It's not to say that EVERY teen is this way, just the majority.

Some may seem more cruel than others, but after a while of dealing with, "I'm different, I did it all on my own and am the best driver... blah blah blah", we'd rather skip the general intro and get right to the good stuff.
Coundn't have said it better myself.

Originally Posted by VicariousVision
LoL at this thread and at my350. I lurk on here from time to time, but this thread exemplifies everything that is wrong with this site and why I don't post here on a regular basis.

I think that many of you have lost sight of what this, or any other forum, is meant for. Helpful sharing of knowledge and passion for a common hobby? Yes. Cesspool of hatred and outlet for apparently repressed emotions? No.

Carry on.
Why even bother posting in here then if it bothers you so much. Take your happy community shat and wipe a farm animals a$$ with it. If you are dumb enough to ignore all the info on this site(much more than driver in case you didn't know) to judge it based on this thread then that your own fault. This thread is a fun playground that will never be closed and will always be here for those that enjoy it. Ever notice how many more views this thread gets than even the Top 100 Question about the OMG 350Z. Deal with it

Originally Posted by SwivelMan
Same here. Some great tech info but 90% of the content is this kind of infantile drivel. Sad that most of it in this particular thread comes from the 'grown-ups'.
How do people consider pure entertainment to be sad? Most of the "kids" either end up banned or running away with their tails between their legs
Old 12-14-2010, 05:57 AM
1GR8350Z

Originally Posted by Justin Yoo
Nope

LOL why are you so angry. I gave you no reason to be angry. You have issues. But, I've always had an interest in cars and I've been researching cars since I was in middle school. I've been a member on supraforums since i was 13 or 14.. what does that have to do with owning a Z as a teen? And to answer your second/third question, we (my parents and I) found this car unexpectedly and we wanted to pick this car up ASAP seeing as how it was a steal but didnt have the full amount of cash up front. So, we borrowed some cash from a family friend and I sold the wheels to pay them back. Simple as that.

I find it funny that you guys are giving me or anyone else a hard time. I gave you no reason to be angry yet you showed much aggression/anger towards me. Whatever, I'll be the bigger man and step down, even though I didnt do anything to you guys. Happy holidays.
LOL at you parents having to borrow to come up with 4k. Did they not make wise financial decisions when they were young?
Old 12-14-2010, 06:16 AM
SwivelMan

How do people consider pure entertainment to be sad? Most of the "kids" either end up banned or running away with their tails between their legs
At best it's a pretty low form of entertainment and a poor way to foster an online community. At worst it smacks of insecure members who evidently have nothing better to do. But since I do, in fact, have better things to do, this will be my final post in this thread.

I now predict you will try some transparent ploy to goad me into returning.
Old 12-14-2010, 06:33 AM
gidiup

It is sad. So here's some advice... Don't post or read the threads. If you don't condone it, stay away. Turn a blind eye.

Or are a hypocrite.. What brought you into this one thread? There are thousands of threads you just stop by this one... For what again?

Last edited by gidiup; 12-14-2010 at 06:38 AM.
Old 12-14-2010, 06:33 AM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

Gents, please refrain from the posting of member's significant others. All public/internet pictures of those involved in direct discussion are permissable however, as per are long standing rule that anything posted in the cyber world is fair game.

Pics removed.

VO...
Old 12-14-2010, 06:34 AM
gidiup

At best it's a pretty low form of entertainment and a poor way to foster an online community. At worst it smacks of insecure members who evidently have nothing better to do. But since I do, in fact, have better things to do, this will be my final post in this thread.

Obviously youre a busy man... Bye

Last edited by gidiup; 12-14-2010 at 06:37 AM.
Old 12-14-2010, 06:36 AM
gidiup

No really... Bye
Old 12-14-2010, 06:37 AM
gidiup

Originally Posted by billsrcursed
You should take a moment to search for the many, many threads that relate to teens either totaling their cars or ricing them out with ebay crap.

This thread wasn't created on a myth, regardless of what you may think. It's not to say that EVERY teen is this way, just the majority.

Some may seem more cruel than others, but after a while of dealing with, "I'm different, I did it all on my own and am the best driver... blah blah blah", we'd rather skip the general intro and get right to the good stuff.
A man who understands.

Last edited by gidiup; 12-14-2010 at 06:39 AM.
Old 12-14-2010, 07:05 AM
1GR8350Z

No, you're actually rather boring. A Lopez or Sina you will never be. Go take care of all those better things you have to do. I will continue to help foster a community.

Last edited by 1GR8350Z; 12-14-2010 at 07:07 AM.
Old 12-14-2010, 07:12 AM
gidiup

No, you're actually rather boring. A Lopez or Sina you will never be. Go take care of all those better things you have to do. I will continue to help foster a community.
Old 12-14-2010, 07:14 AM
JBF

is that Spork guy a crusty old military guy?
Old 12-14-2010, 07:23 AM
1GR8350Z

Originally Posted by FinallyGotaG
is that Spork guy a crusty old military guy?
If I'm not mistaken Spork is younger than you are
Old 12-14-2010, 07:31 AM
JBF

If I'm not mistaken Spork is younger than you are
Lmfao...

I wonder what justifies his comment then. In his defense however, I have seen a lot of 4 and 6 year enlistees join only for school money and gtfo...

Wasn't my case to begin with, but I had deployed every year since 2004 and I was a little tired of it. Watching people get to stay home because of whatever lame excuse and because I was the young single guy, I was volun(told).

The old school mentality is what causes the young guys to act the way they do. Everyone had a military obligation and just because you had been in 8+ years doesn't give you a free pass to skip out on deploying.

So...I do less than I did when I was active duty, make twice as much money and I'm not out on the aircraft ramp in the elements.

And the best part is...I have a counterpart that retired from the air force after 22 years and he makes the same exact money as I do...lol.

6 years military experience vs 22 years doesn't mean shiit in the real world. Service is service is service to most emplyers.
Old 12-14-2010, 07:54 AM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

LOL at you parents having to borrow to come up with 4k. Did they not make wise financial decisions when they were young?
Fruit not falling far from the tree.........
Old 12-14-2010, 09:12 AM
StuLax18
General & Tech Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 3,339 Likes on 2,379 Posts

Speaking of Sina, did anyone see his post in the near death thread where he said if he weren't so big, the doctor wouldn't have been talking to him after the accident? Made me LOL bad, of course the doctor wouldn't be talking to him because he would have been able to run away from the Vette!
Old 12-14-2010, 09:15 AM
gidiup

Originally Posted by PerfZ
Fruit not falling far from the tree.........
Wonder what his old man was thinking. He's got to be one of those guys who always has a deal brewing.

Plus I was thinking it was a fruit cake and not a tree.
Old 12-14-2010, 09:17 AM
gidiup

Originally Posted by StuLax18
Speaking of Sina, did anyone see his post in the near death thread where he said if he weren't so big, the doctor wouldn't have been talking to him after the accident? Made me LOL bad, of course the doctor wouldn't be talking to him because he would have been able to run away from the Vette!
Was the doctor driving the vette? Could explain a lot.
Old 12-14-2010, 09:35 AM
1GR8350Z

Originally Posted by StuLax18
Link please. I can laught at that fat ***** all day

Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...