Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Old 12-26-2010, 10:02 AM
NISMO_558

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 1GR8350Z

This is the part where you tell us how gr8 of a driver you are at 16
You don't have to be a great driver in order to drive fast, just responsible
Old 12-26-2010, 10:15 AM
knillsoccer13

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NISMO_558
You don't have to be a great driver in order to drive fast, just responsible
if anything this thread shouldn't be named "17 year old's getting z's" it should be named old ****s that cant drive and gave 17 year olds high insurance costs and we should be complaining about you guys. Because i know for a fact many of you probably had 68 challengers 5.7 big block engines or 3.7 small blocks or some sort of powerful car, and did something stupid(ergo the reason you think we will be bad drivers) and made insurance such a ***** now a days. and for you mr. 1GR8350Z once again, after some though, trying to start an argument with a girl, man that's low, you must be some big shot in a big corporation to have developed that sort of ego. normally i don't even comment on these forums i just come here to learn, but its sad to see **** like this happening. I really hope we put a driving age ceiling, per say, so that when you hit 60 you don't go mental and think you need to control who's on the road by hitting everyone

Last edited by knillsoccer13; 12-26-2010 at 11:02 AM.
Old 12-26-2010, 10:16 AM
bbs350z

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by zen350z
K24 swap in an RSX? Thats just retarded... Why would you do that?
explain how an extra .4l is retarded? your getting 20% more engine, it makes perfect sense

Originally Posted by knillsoccer13
if anything this thread shouldn't be named "17 year old's getting z's" it should be named old ****s that cant drive and gave 17 year olds high insurance costs. and for you mr.

1GR8350Z you must be some big shot in a big corporation to have developed that sort of ego.

actually its the younger crowd that raises insurance premiums, its statistically proven, hence the higher rates. and if 1gr8350z was some big important ceo he wouldnt be driving a 350z, thats a 17 year olds car as you can see

Is it really necessary for me to post what happens in so many cases when a kid gets behind the wheel of a sports car?
well if your trying to prove a point, then yes. www.wreckedexotics.com. i dont think too many kids are driving those kinds of cars.

Last edited by bbs350z; 12-26-2010 at 10:30 AM.
Old 12-26-2010, 10:40 AM
PerfZ

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by 350zgirl09
Sure, I work as a vet tech and I own horses which means I buy them, train them, and sell them for 10k+. And yes, no help at all.I buy my horses, I train them, I pay for them, and then I sell them, my hobbies both support each other financially
And, um, you live with whom? Hobbies are easy to support - as long as the rest of your life is being covered by someone else, like parents. Or does being a "vet tech" pay for your entire other life? And where do you go from being a "vet tech"? It doesn't lead to being a vet, you realize?

Oh, and Kevin - you got your car at a buy-here/pay-here? LMAO at that one, especially at your notion that that is not a loan. Actually that is close to shylocking so maybe you have a point there.

Knill - starting an argument with a "girl" is low? I'll bet even she is laughing at that one. As far as 60 year olds and driving, better do your research and see what age groups car insurance costs the most (by far) and it isn't the 60 year olds.
Old 12-26-2010, 10:43 AM
1GR8350Z

you point out the wrong spelling of the word paid because your an insecure old man, that is saddened by the fact that your parents didn't/couldn't help you out when you were younger :'(

ps we all cry for you...not really. no disrespect towards an elder but dont act like a jealous old buffoon because of others fortunes, we all learn our lessons the easy way, or the hard way.
No, I pointed out incorrect spelling because it's sad how poor the grammar of this younger generation is. It truly is an accurate measure of intelligence.

What am I jealous of? My parents could have easily brought me a sports car when I was a kid. They refused because they wanted me to learn responsibility. Did daddy buy your car for you? It sounds like it.

if anything this thread shouldn't be named "17 year old's getting z's" it should be named old ****s that cant drive and gave 17 year olds high insurance costs. Because i know for a fact many of you probably had 68 challengers 5.7 big block engines or 3.7 small blocks or some sort of powerful car, and did something stupid(ergo the reason you think we will be bad drivers) and made insurance such a ***** now a days. and for you mr. 1GR8350Z once again, after some though, trying to start an argument with a girl, man that's low, you must be some big shot in a big corporation to have developed that sort of ego. normally i don't even comment on these forums i just come here to learn, but its sad to see **** like this happening. I really hope we put a driving age ceiling, per say, so that when you hit 60 you don't go mental and think you need to control who's on the road by hitting everyone
Let me explain some facts for you. The Challenger did not arrive until 70. You must be thinking of the Charger and the 5.7 is a Chevy motor, not a Chrysler. I'm 32 so that was a little bit before my time, though.

You misspelled "thought" and it's sad that you just descriminated against the female gender in such a way. She can "hold her own," remember.

Just curious, but what do you consider to be "big shot?"

Last edited by 1GR8350Z; 12-26-2010 at 10:46 AM.
Old 12-26-2010, 11:05 AM
1GR8350Z

Originally Posted by bbs350z
actually its the younger crowd that raises insurance premiums, its statistically proven, hence the higher rates. and if 1gr8350z was some big important ceo he wouldnt be driving a 350z, thats a 17 year olds car as you can see
So the kind of car you drive is an accurate reflection of how much one earns in a year? Have you ever heard that Sam Walton drove a beat up pick up truck when he died. He was worth over 9 billion at the time. My immediate superior made over 200k last year and drives a 98 Cherokee. Some people choose not to spend a high percentage of their earnings on a car and puts the majority of their funds in savings and more secure investments. Is there something wrong with that?

I've said it many times here. My car was already modded when I purchased it. I saw it, liked it. Got a gr8 deal on it and plan to drive it until the wheels fall off. It's just transportation.

Last edited by 1GR8350Z; 12-26-2010 at 11:14 AM.
Old 12-26-2010, 11:11 AM
zen350z

Originally Posted by bbs350z
explain how an extra .4l is retarded? your getting 20% more engine, it makes perfect sense
20% More Engine: Same HP 30 ftlbs more TQ ghey.

Last edited by zen350z; 12-26-2010 at 03:20 PM.
Old 12-26-2010, 11:18 AM
knillsoccer13

No, I pointed out incorrect spelling because it's sad how poor the grammar of this younger generation is. It truly is an accurate measure of intelligence.

What am I jealous of? My parents could have easily brought me a sports car when I was a kid. They refused because they wanted me to learn responsibility. Did daddy buy your car for you? It sounds like it.

Let me explain some facts for you. The Challenger did not arrive until 70. You must be thinking of the Charger and the 5.7 is a Chevy motor, not a Chrysler. I'm 32 so that was a little bit before my time, though.

You misspelled "thought" and it's sad that you just descriminated against the female gender in such a way. She can "hold her own," remember.

Just curious, but what do you consider to be "big shot?"
"accurate measure of intelligence"? not exactly, but I'll take it as constructive criticism...anyway to prove that highly inaccurate, my cousin got a perfect score on the sat and act, as well as graduated valedictorian from our school and he never spells things right, you don't have to if its commonly understood what your saying...your going to tell me you spell everything right out in text as well? if its wrong its normally just a natural lack of interest

you spelt discriminated wrong. since were pointing that out. also whoever started this thread "17 year olds" old's should have an apostrophe since it is pertaining to one or many...ya know since were just pointing out this great importance of spelling everything correctly and always being grammatically correct.

big shot=big wig= just a joke you obviously are not since you drive a 350z which yes like another said is now more of a teenagers car.

and about the challenger charger mix up...that would be my fault. i love seeing them but don't know a lot about them, i just remember this guy from my work talking about one he owned i thought he said 68, buy my dads got a 68 camaro so it was just a mix up most likely, unless the dude from my work is full of shi* lol

and once again :'( for your sorrows(sorry for your mommy and daddy issues)(not). yes my "daddy" did buy my car. but guess what i have the money to pay him back in my bank acct to pay him back RIGHT AWAY when i am finished working on it. how does not buying one teach you responsibility anyway?...shows how smart your parents were. if they wanted to teach you that, a smarter way would be to tell you to get ur bum azz off the couch get a job buy you that car and make you pay for it. and if you didn't take it away. then you'd realize what the bank does(being in this situation your parents) when you don't make your payments. then you'd never miss a payment again.

this is probably my last response, sorry i can't go back and forth with you all day, its been fun pops
Old 12-26-2010, 11:19 AM
1GR8350Z

If I'm not mistaken most people that do that swap use the K20 head so in those cases it would throw off those numbers. I can't see paying what it cost to do the swap for the minimal gains, but I don't see it as retarded either
Old 12-26-2010, 11:20 AM
knillsoccer13

wrong quote g2g work edit later

lol u think we stay 17 forever??? lol put some thought into what your saying

Last edited by knillsoccer13; 12-26-2010 at 11:21 AM.
Old 12-26-2010, 11:35 AM
zen350z

If I'm not mistaken most people that do that swap use the K20 head so in those cases it would throw off those numbers. I can't see paying what it cost to do the swap for the minimal gains, but I don't see it as retarded either

The only reason would be to go turbo cheap. Still I'd rather do it the right way instead of swaping a piece of junk in there.
Old 12-26-2010, 11:41 AM
1GR8350Z

"accurate measure of intelligence"? not exactly, but I'll take it as constructive criticism...anyway to prove that highly inaccurate, my cousin got a perfect score on the sat and act, as well as graduated valedictorian from our school and he never spells things right, you don't have to if its commonly understood what your saying

and once again :'( for your sorrows(sorry for your mommy and daddy issues)(not). yes my "daddy" did buy my car. but guess what i have the money to pay him back in my bank acct to pay him back RIGHT AWAY when i am finished working on it. how does not buying one teach you responsibility anyway?...shows how smart your parents were. if they wanted to teach you that, a smarter way would be to tell you to get ur bum azz off the couch get a job buy you that car and make you pay for it. and if you didn't take it away. then you'd realize what the bank does(being in this situation your parents) when you don't make your payments. then you'd never miss a payment again.
I seriously doubt the story about your cousin.

I'm going to try to decipher the 2nd part. Why would your dad buy you a car if you have the money yourself and then want you to pay him back right away? Also, how can you pay him back right away if you are still "working on it?" Do you not have enough gas to make it to the bank or something?

How does handing a kid a sports car teach responsibility? You kind of missed my whole point. That's exactly what my parents did. Make me pay for my own cars. I chose to buy a car that I could easily afford while saving my money to make sure that when I got a nicer car that I would have my "own garage" to park it in. How would it have been smarter for them to buy it and make me pay for it? How are you supposed to build credit that way? It's a lot more likely that you will miss a payment if all you fear is daddy taking the keys and parking it than if you have to worry about the bank coming to take it in the middle of the night

Pic of dad's Camaro?I bet you don't even know which engine is in it without asking

Last edited by 1GR8350Z; 12-26-2010 at 12:14 PM.
Old 12-26-2010, 12:44 PM
FWM69

So you sold a horse to pay for your Z? Where do these horses stay at, just curious? You didn't answer my question about whether or not you did the swap yourself after making the claim that you do all the work yourself.

I still want a pic that I can see.

LOL, not only can you not spell "paid", but you don't seem to understand what loan means. Enlighten us on how a 16 year old comes up with 7k.
You work and save your money, I had a Miata previously and sold it, got 3,500 and then I saved the rest from my job. I didn't need a loan since I dropped so much for it. I'm not paying the damn bank monthly, I'm paying the dealership so you my friend are an idiot. ****, it's sad to see ignorant people like yourself. & I never said I was a great driver, I think I'm an average driver, I don't know how to drift, I don't even know how to do a burnout because it's pointless and I know, I am a responsible kid. It's funny how you're some old douche talking crap down to me, sorry that you weren't smart and saved your money for nice things when you were young. I'll probably get myself the next Z that comes out or I'll just get the Nismo 370Z in a couple of years because I don't waste my money.
Old 12-26-2010, 12:55 PM
1GR8350Z

Originally Posted by kevin cornejo
You work and save your money, I had a Miata previously and sold it, got 3,500 and then I saved the rest from my job. I didn't need a loan since I dropped so much for it. I'm not paying the damn bank monthly, I'm paying the dealership so you my friend are an idiot. ****, it's sad to see ignorant people like yourself. & I never said I was a great driver, I think I'm an average driver, I don't know how to drift, I don't even know how to do a burnout because it's pointless and I know, I am a responsible kid. It's funny how you're some old douche talking crap down to me, sorry that you weren't smart and saved your money for nice things when you were young. I'll probably get myself the next Z that comes out or I'll just get the Nismo 370Z in a couple of years because I don't waste my money.
How does it make a difference if you are paying the bank or a dealership. They still have the title. The dealership loaned you the remainder of the money that you did not have and is making interest off of it.

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit, is it? I was very smart with my money. If you intend to buy a Nismo 370Z, then when do you see yourself moving out? 700 every 2 weeks won't get you a house and a Nismo.
Old 12-26-2010, 12:55 PM
SwivelMan

Already resorting to name calling? That's not very nice, Erin B.
Actually she should be commended for her dick-identification capabilities. 4 posts, that has to some sort of record...
Old 12-26-2010, 01:06 PM
1GR8350Z

Originally Posted by SwivelMan
Actually she should be commended for her dick-identification capabilities. 4 posts, that has to some sort of record...
That sounded seriously perverse

Do you guys think kissing her a$$ might get you somewhere? She is very cute, btw. By my standards I was not being too much of a dick to her in my response. I just have my doubts about some of her comments and asked a few questions.

Actually that was her 3rd post so send her an extra cookie.

So you specialize in identifying dicks

Last edited by 1GR8350Z; 12-26-2010 at 01:08 PM.
Old 12-26-2010, 01:16 PM
FWM69

How does it make a difference if you are paying the bank or a dealership. They still have the title. The dealership loaned you the remainder of the money that you did not have and is making interest off of it.

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit, is it? I was very smart with my money. If you intend to buy a Nismo 370Z, then when do you see yourself moving out? 700 every 2 weeks won't get you a house and a Nismo.
Yup, they have the title but you were wrong about the loan so therefore my parents did not help me as you previously stated, just getting things straight for you. & I obviously won't be moving out until I'm a year or two in to college so I can worry about that later.
Old 12-26-2010, 01:26 PM
1GR8350Z

Originally Posted by kevin cornejo
Yup, they have the title but you were wrong about the loan so therefore my parents did not help me as you previously stated, just getting things straight for you. & I obviously won't be moving out until I'm a year or two in to college so I can worry about that later.
How did you get the Miata and regardless of how you see it your parents are helping you by covering your other living expenses. So you are telling me that at 19 you think you will have a Nismo 370, be paying for tuition since I'm sure your parents won't be helping on that either, and moving out. Doubtful.

In your other thread you take a crack at Corollas. My first car was a 86 Corolla AE86 and it was a very fun car.

Last edited by 1GR8350Z; 12-26-2010 at 01:27 PM.
Old 12-26-2010, 01:31 PM
bbs350z

hmmm

Last edited by bbs350z; 12-27-2010 at 08:52 AM.
Old 12-26-2010, 01:41 PM
bbs350z

double post

Last edited by bbs350z; 12-27-2010 at 08:53 AM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...