Got scammed by Gotboost1099! - Page 5 - MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion

Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Got scammed by Gotboost1099!

Old 06-09-2014, 04:26 PM
oldschool350z

Originally Posted by savedbygrace View Post
never mind...just saw a ton of people have looked him up as well.
I think contacting the NJ attorney General is a good start. Especially since he is trying to obtain a "business".

This guy is a scammer and shady business owner. If you can even call it a business.
Old 06-09-2014, 06:24 PM
2004Black350z
Exhaust Whore

Whoever asking to hear his side makes no sense. He sold same kit to 2 different people and both got screwed. OP if it was me. Flight to jersey. Confront. Collect $ or else
Old 06-09-2014, 07:07 PM
oldschool350z

Originally Posted by 2004Black350z View Post
Whoever asking to hear his side makes no sense. He sold same kit to 2 different people and both got screwed. OP if it was me. Flight to jersey. Confront. Collect $ or else
This. Go to his mom's house or "shop" and get your hard earned $$

Video tape the confrontation and what he says. Use it in court against him and bring his "business" or lack of one to the ground. He's a want to be entrepreneur and has no true merit.

I hope at the end of the day we get to see nudes of his girlfriend.

Last edited by oldschool350z; 06-09-2014 at 07:12 PM.
Old 06-09-2014, 08:20 PM
superstuddc27

ed it ...
Old 06-09-2014, 08:32 PM
SAMzG35

Originally Posted by ericxvo7 View Post
Hi, I am the other buyer for the vortech v3 kit. I actually received the kit but not as advertised. It did not come with the tial diverter valve he mentioned but the stock vortech one. And Im not sure of everything is in working order because there is heavy heavy oil, dirt, grime all over the pipes, bracket, etc. I sent him money through PayPal as goods and services. He suggested that he should refund me the money and I resend it as gift so no one would get hit with the fee. I said no and just sent an extra payment for the fee.

What's your tracking number? Does it end with 732821?
Let's file a lawsuit against this bastard.
Old 06-09-2014, 08:38 PM
SAMzG35

Old 06-09-2014, 08:50 PM
ericxvo7

Originally Posted by SAMzG35 View Post
What's your tracking number? Does it end with 732821?
Let's file a lawsuit against this bastard.
Yes my tracking number does end in those numbers. About a week later I received a text from him saying "had to refund you the package was stoped because I left oil in the blower" and immediately "wrong person lol" he explained "yeah I sell so many parts a guy in Canada bought the old blower from your kit that needs a rebuild that blower was replaced nit long ago"

This is what he had to say about the tial diverter valve that was supposed to come with the kit. "I sold that separately I may have forgot to mention that to you. I had 10 people say they were gonna buy the whole kit your the only one who sent money. I'll sent you the pulley on me for the diverter valve mix up"

still no pulley.. that's the least of my worries though.
Old 06-09-2014, 09:14 PM
SAMzG35

How much did you pay him if you don't mind me asking?

He tried convincing me that you paid for the box of junk I received (turbo & a pipe). And that you're not answering him because you got a V3 box shipped to you by mistake.
Old 06-09-2014, 09:31 PM
ericxvo7

$2250 for the vortech kit and the injectors plus the paypal fees. We've exchanged texts during the process and I've been trying to get him to send me the "8lb" pulley but no response. The vortech kit was so dirty though. Not dusty kind of way. So much grime, never seen so dirty before. Even most under cars are cleaner than the kit.
Old 06-09-2014, 09:32 PM
Phenom
Toasty

Thanked 1,377 Times in 988 Posts

I'll keep an eye out for this Joe Francis from girls gone wild looking mother fcker at any shows in the NY/NJ area that I end up going to. If I see the red or orange Z that's in those pictures I'll take a sh*t on his hood.
Old 06-09-2014, 10:04 PM
KimJongZ33

Originally Posted by Phenom View Post
I'll keep an eye out for this Joe Francis from girls gone wild looking mother fcker at any shows in the NY/NJ area that I end up going to. If I see the red or orange Z that's in those pictures I'll take a sh*t on his hood.
Take pics
Old 06-09-2014, 10:21 PM
gotboost1099
Banned

Everyone has received there items and one refund. I've been dealing cars and parts for years as you all can see. I've been scammed before, multiple times as a seller but never as a buyer. I contacted PayPal with this suspicion and they informed me that a gift contrary to my belief has no buyer or seller protection and if the sender simply decides they want there money back PayPal will do so. After that conversation I decided to sell the item to somebody else. If zorkan can not get his money back its simply because the money isn't his to begin with because all he has to do is call verify his account and ask for the money back. I will call PayPal to confirm buyer has tried to open a claim and was denied because I don't believe that. I'm not gonna wire him Money and have my account overdraw because his original payment wasn't legitimate.
Old 06-09-2014, 10:57 PM
Zorkan

Originally Posted by gotboost1099 View Post
Everyone has received there items and one refund. I've been dealing cars and parts for years as you all can see. I've been scammed before, multiple times as a seller but never as a buyer. I contacted PayPal with this suspicion and they informed me that a gift contrary to my belief has no buyer or seller protection and if the sender simply decides they want there money back PayPal will do so. After that conversation I decided to sell the item to somebody else. If zorkan can not get his money back its simply because the money isn't his to begin with because all he has to do is call verify his account and ask for the money back. I will call PayPal to confirm buyer has tried to open a claim and was denied because I don't believe that. I'm not gonna wire him Money and have my account overdraw because his original payment wasn't legitimate.
What a ***** liar you are! None of your words are true. You can't open a claim if you sent the money as a gift! That's why you fooled me (last time). If you don't know this easy rule, check Paypal.
But no problem, I will find a legal way to get all my money back and of course more for the lawyer and other stuff. It will take time, but on the end I'm sure I will win the case.
If you send my whole money back I won't do it.
Old 06-09-2014, 11:06 PM
NoQuestionZ

Originally Posted by ossaj8246 View Post
I wish you the best of luck, my friend. Paypal is impossible to work with, even if you're in the right. The fact that you sent it as a gift makes it that much worse...You may never get that money back. This is exactly why I look up the name, address, phone number, usernames, facebook, etc. before doing any kind of business with someone. Good luck, but you may have to chalk this one up to the POS scammer Best thing would be to report it to the credit card company as fraud and let them investigate. PayPal investigations are a joke.
I don't know. If you cover your bases and make sure to say what you are paying for and don't send as gift then it can work out fairly quickly. I got scammed from a guy a couple hours away from me when I was in SD on headlights. I wanted to pick them up, but he wanted to mail them, but wanted the money first. Said he didn't have a paypal, but could use his brother's. Long story short we went back and forth in texts and then I filed a claim with paypal. I attached a bunch of screen shots of the conversation and when the account when negative when I filed and the SISTER emailed me like "I don't owe you any money". I said do you know "blah blah" and she said, "that's my little brother." The last name was stereotypically Hispanic so hopefully he got his el azz whooped. I got my money back plain and simple. I DID have my hopes up for almost a month I was getting a good deal on OEM 06+ headlights. That was the worst of it though.

I only gift money if it's something I don't NEED or if it's under $100. I was talking to a mod on here about buying some wheels and even with his pristine reputation I wasn't going to gift.

One thing you can do OP in the future is send the full amount so the fee gets taken out, then when they ask for the remaining amount (paypal fees) just gift that so you can get your full amount back "easier"

Last edited by NoQuestionZ; 06-09-2014 at 11:09 PM.
Old 06-09-2014, 11:17 PM
ossaj8246

Originally Posted by NoQuestionZ View Post
I don't know. If you cover your bases and make sure to say what you are paying for and don't send as gift then it can work out fairly quickly. I got scammed from a guy a couple hours away from me when I was in SD on headlights. I wanted to pick them up, but he wanted to mail them, but wanted the money first. Said he didn't have a paypal, but could use his brother's. Long story short we went back and forth in texts and then I filed a claim with paypal. I attached a bunch of screen shots of the conversation and when the account when negative when I filed and the SISTER emailed me like "I don't owe you any money". I said do you know "blah blah" and she said, "that's my little brother." The last name was stereotypically Hispanic so hopefully he got his el azz whooped. I got my money back plain and simple. I DID have my hopes up for almost a month I was getting a good deal on OEM 06+ headlights. That was the worst of it though.

I only gift money if it's something I don't NEED or if it's under $100. I was talking to a mod on here about buying some wheels and even with his pristine reputation I wasn't going to gift.

One thing you can do OP in the future is send the full amount so the fee gets taken out, then when they ask for the remaining amount (paypal fees) just gift that so you can get your full amount back "easier"
Sounds like you had a fortune experience! Good advice about sending the fee later as a gift. That's a great way to cover your bases. I have only run into one problem with Paypal, but it was a real PITA. It's a long story...This particular story is just getting juicier. Another member (singh88) says they sent $1550 to this guy for a kit. Never received anything. Really sad if true. He still says everybody received they're items. Ha! Must be nice to start a business off other people's hard earned money...

Last edited by ossaj8246; 06-09-2014 at 11:19 PM.
Old 06-10-2014, 12:43 AM
NoQuestionZ

Originally Posted by ossaj8246 View Post
Sounds like you had a fortune experience! Good advice about sending the fee later as a gift. That's a great way to cover your bases. I have only run into one problem with Paypal, but it was a real PITA. It's a long story...This particular story is just getting juicier. Another member (singh88) says they sent $1550 to this guy for a kit. Never received anything. Really sad if true. He still says everybody received they're items. Ha! Must be nice to start a business off other people's hard earned money...
Yes, I was very lucky. The seller wanted to furnish a picture of his DL and his home address as well as some mail going there or w/e for proof and NOT use paypal but some western union crap. No suh. CYA=Cover Your Azz
Old 06-10-2014, 01:21 AM
Justin100

sigh.....

fly to nj? print out all evidence from my350z, paypal, and facebook, previous arrests, previous scams from nicoclub, represent yourself in court and present it to the judge?

moderators trace his ip address? ask a private investigator to find out where the isp is coming from and bring that into court as evidence.

I want to see this guy on the news, so nobody will hire him will rot in prison and come out with a felony record.

You can sue for probably more than you paid and also if he is guilty will face jail time.

the judge hopefully will garnish his wages from his paycheck for the rest of his life to pay back all the victims he scammed....

Last edited by Justin100; 06-10-2014 at 01:29 AM.
Old 06-10-2014, 04:15 AM
travlee
Master

Thanked 5,750 Times in 3,952 Posts

Originally Posted by gotboost1099 View Post
Everyone has received there items and one refund. I've been SCAMMING cars and parts for years as you all can see. I've been scammed before, multiple times as a seller but never as a buyer. I contacted PayPal with this suspicion and they informed me that a gift contrary to my belief has no buyer or seller protection and if the sender simply decides they want there money back PayPal will do so. After that conversation I decided to sell the item to somebody else. If zorkan can not get his money back its simply because the money isn't his to begin with because all he has to do is call verify his account and ask for the money back. I will call PayPal to confirm buyer has tried to open a claim and was denied because I don't believe that. I'm not gonna wire him Money and have my account overdraw because his original payment wasn't legitimate.
corrected for you
Old 06-10-2014, 04:46 AM
oldschool350z

Originally Posted by travlee9374 View Post
corrected for you
Hahah this guy is scum of the earth and clearly has no business ethics nor a legitimate business.

I hope his new "business" gets investigated. Or the state looks into the sales of his vehicles and this scam.

So how much in total has this guy taken from people on here?
Old 06-10-2014, 05:13 AM
350zHalleck

The lies just keep coming. Anyone who deals with paypal knows that a gift cannot be withdrawn. The fact he claims paypal told him otherwise simply proves yet again that he is a liar.

Zorkan I really hope you file a lawsuit on this piece of ****.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Got scammed by Gotboost1099!

Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: