Got scammed by Gotboost1099!

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2014, 04:38 AM
travlee
Master

Received 9,045 Likes on 6,511 Posts

mods wont lock it, they reopened your other post to warn people about you

https://my350z.com/forum/the-lounge-...r-for-10k.html

Last edited by travlee; 06-10-2014 at 04:39 AM.
Old 06-10-2014, 04:38 AM
SmoothZ
Senior Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 1,906 Likes on 1,354 Posts

I don't think this should be locked. In the name of honesty and fairness, we should all be able to see what's going on. And if everyone's honest and willing to work it out, then there's no problem making it public to clear your name.
Old 06-10-2014, 04:44 AM
Dajersyrat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gotboost1099
http://forums.watchuseek.com/f2/beware-paypal-gift-chargeback-fraud-will-defraud-sellers-784828.html

There's tons of other threads explaining exactly what I'm claiming, if zorkan can post a pic of his credit card with last 4 digits and name visible I can verify with PayPal. If he's legit he gets full refund. If the card is stolen or filed lost the money will be deducted from my account anyway. Mods lock this so only zorkan and myself can post. Should be settled shortly its not hard to post a pic on here, just black out exp date and first 12 digits
Soooooooooooo, if you thought he was attempting to scam you why did you accept his payment of $1500? Was it YOU who told others to send it as a gift, to avoid paypal fees?

The only way you could be scammed is if you withdrew the $$$$$ from your paypal account to your banking account, THEN refunded the money a short time later. If the transaction sat in your Paypal account, and you hut refund, no money comes out of your pocket. This aint our first rodeo here son..

Also if your so honest, why did you pull your website offline?
Old 06-10-2014, 04:51 AM
Syner

Received 829 Likes on 646 Posts

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f2/beware-paypal-gift-chargeback-fraud-will-defraud-sellers-784828.html

There's tons of other threads explaining exactly what I'm claiming, if zorkan can post a pic of his credit card with last 4 digits and name visible I can verify with PayPal. If he's legit he gets full refund. If the card is stolen or filed lost the money will be deducted from my account anyway. Mods lock this so only zorkan and myself can post. Should be settled shortly its not hard to post a pic on here, just black out exp date and first 12 digits
You've scammed enough people. This should stay open so others can see what they're getting into when they buy from you.
Old 06-10-2014, 04:53 AM
StuLax18
General & Tech Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 3,339 Likes on 2,379 Posts

If you aren't a scammer, then you should have nothing to hide.
Old 06-10-2014, 04:54 AM
oldschool350z

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I have seen no proof of just cause on behalf of the seller. He simply took the money or in this case PayPal gift and ran. I'm sure he thought it was free money if sent as gift but it's still illegal.

Additionally, you have sent no product although you acknowledge he sent the money to you?

Sure sounds legit, about as much as the kit scam you tried a year ago. I have forwarded everything and the victims information to the NJ attorney General along with your new business information.

Last edited by oldschool350z; 06-10-2014 at 04:59 AM.
Old 06-10-2014, 05:12 AM
Syner

Originally Posted by oldschool350z
I have seen no proof of just cause on behalf of the seller. He simply took the money or in this case PayPal gift and ran. I'm sure he thought it was free money if sent as gift but it's still illegal.

Additionally, you have sent no product although you acknowledge he sent the money to you?

Sure sounds legit, about as much as the kit scam you tried a year ago. I have forwarded everything and the victims information to the NJ attorney General along with your new business information.
YEEEA! *KoolAid-Man voice*
Old 06-10-2014, 05:18 AM
gotboost1099
Banned

I have a feeling a ton of apologies are in order. My business is 100% legit, I pay taxes on every service I do and flip cars with a dealer's license I pay for. I've been a PayPal member sense 07 and never had a dispute until.now. I'm selling over 20k worth of parts for half price to over 20 buyers. There are only 2 issues that I know of from 20 transactions. I'm only one person I can't keep track of everything, as you can all see I'm not hiding, everyone knows where my house and shop is. All issues will be resolved in time. The final side to my argument was zorkan had sent 1900 and 200 because the credit card he used was not verified (spending limit) and most likely not even in his name. If it was his card, his credit card company would have reversed the charge and PayPal would have deducted money straight from my checking.
Old 06-10-2014, 05:20 AM
oldschool350z

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I have a feeling a ton of apologies are in order. My business is 100% legit, I pay taxes on every service I do and flip cars with a dealer's license I pay for. I've been a PayPal member sense 07 and never had a dispute until.now. I'm selling over 20k worth of parts for half price to over 20 buyers. There are only 2 issues that I know of from 20 transactions. I'm only one person I can't keep track of everything, as you can all see I'm not hiding, everyone knows where my house and shop is. All issues will be resolved in time. The final side to my argument was zorkan had sent 1900 and 200 because the credit card he used was not verified (spending limit) and most likely not even in his name. If it was his card, his credit card company would have reversed the charge and PayPal would have deducted money straight from my checking.
*Since

Not sense or cents.

You have no merit in anything you posted. I don't believe a word and you are 100% a scammer. It doesn't matter how long you have been a PayPal member as it takes one scam to ruin your credibility and account.

What about the quality of parts you sent to the other member? Or the fact you mixed up buyers and have issues with their parts as well.

Last edited by oldschool350z; 06-10-2014 at 05:24 AM.
Old 06-10-2014, 05:31 AM
350zHalleck

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

*Since

Not sense or cents.

You have no merit in anything you posted. I don't believe a word and you are 100% a scammer. It doesn't matter how long you have been a PayPal member as it takes one scam to ruin your credibility and account.

What about the quality of parts you sent to the other member? Or the fact you mixed up buyers and have issues with their parts as well.
QFT

There is so much more wrong here than just the single transaction with Zorkan. A scammer is a scammer is a scammer.

If you want to clear this up the first step would be to send Zorkan his money back through paypal. Don't wait for a claim or lawsuit just send the money back. If you really do have a legit business as you claim to have then 2k is a drop in the bucket towards maintaining even a tiny bit of credibility.

However that still leaves the issue of charging multiple people for one kit, selling parts of a kit to different people when all should have gone to one person, shitty filthy parts, etc.......

You're simply digging a hole here.
Old 06-10-2014, 05:40 AM
gotboost1099
Banned

Yes I have zorkan's money, no I haven't sent him an item. It wasn't my intention to scam him, when I received payment in partial I was concerned. I reached out to PayPal and in short there was no way to be protected. Signature verification is required to verified address plus other obstacles dealing over seas. I'm simply covering my ***, if I could have refunded his money right on.the phone with PayPal I would have but you can't refund a gift. I have to send him a gift or payment for service. If I simply pay him and he goes through his credit card company to stop the original payment now I've been scammed.
Old 06-10-2014, 05:46 AM
ErkTheJerk73

Received 718 Likes on 427 Posts

Yes I have zorkan's money, no I haven't sent him an item. It wasn't my intention to scam him, when I received payment in partial I was concerned. I reached out to PayPal and in short there was no way to be protected. Signature verification is required to verified address plus other obstacles dealing over seas. I'm simply covering my ***, if I could have refunded his money right on.the phone with PayPal I would have but you can't refund a gift. I have to send him a gift or payment for service. If I simply pay him and he goes through his credit card company to stop the original payment now I've been scammed.
OP see directions to rescam the scammer..
Old 06-10-2014, 05:48 AM
gotboost1099
Banned

You get what you pay for, these aren't new parts but they all work. I still have parts cars forced induction kits gauges ecus etc. If I sold it I have it if your not happy with it I can get you new parts at a discount. Aside from zorkan who I feel is trying to con me everyone has been well taken care of besides delays from my busy schedule.
Old 06-10-2014, 05:49 AM
Syner

Originally Posted by 350zHalleck
QFT

There is so much more wrong here than just the single transaction with Zorkan. A scammer is a scammer is a scammer.

If you want to clear this up the first step would be to send Zorkan his money back through paypal. Don't wait for a claim or lawsuit just send the money back. If you really do have a legit business as you claim to have then 2k is a drop in the bucket towards maintaining even a tiny bit of credibility.

However that still leaves the issue of charging multiple people for one kit, selling parts of a kit to different people when all should have gone to one person, shitty filthy parts, etc.......

You're simply digging a hole here.
He dug his hole ages ago.

Originally Posted by ErkTheJerk73
OP see directions to rescam the scammer..
Old 06-10-2014, 05:50 AM
350zHalleck

At this point no one here believes that Zorkan scammed or is trying to scam you. Send his money back as a gift and that ONE situation will go away.

You still haven't even tried to explain or clear up all the other issues. parts missing from shipments, admitting to have sold parts "tial diverter valve" to other people when it was listed as included in the V3 kit.

Gotboost seems to forget that his past history is used to show credibility. His username is on multiple forums and all of them have negative posts associated with his business dealings.
Old 06-10-2014, 05:52 AM
Zorkan

Ok, let's play. Here is the picture, I'm waiting the full refund.

Got scammed by Gotboost1099!-20140610_154613.jpg
Old 06-10-2014, 05:54 AM
Syner

Originally Posted by Zorkan
clock is ticking gotboost...
Old 06-10-2014, 05:58 AM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

Originally Posted by SmoothZ
I don't think this should be locked. In the name of honesty and fairness, we should all be able to see what's going on. And if everyone's honest and willing to work it out, then there's no problem making it public to clear your name.
+1

Originally Posted by Zorkan

Attachment 364792
This is a good start...
Old 06-10-2014, 06:07 AM
350zHalleck

*Since

Not sense or cents.

Originally Posted by Syner
clock is ticking gotboost...
Tick Tock Tick Tock
Old 06-10-2014, 06:28 AM
Jah70

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

You get what you pay for, these aren't new parts but they all work. I still have parts cars forced induction kits gauges ecus etc. If I sold it I have it if your not happy with it I can get you new parts at a discount. Aside from zorkan who I feel is trying to con me everyone has been well taken care of besides delays from my busy schedule.
What about the other people who complained about you screwing them over? And the people that didn't get what they paid for?

Quick Reply: Got scammed by Gotboost1099!