Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Got scammed by Gotboost1099!

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2014, 08:32 AM
Emski

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Wow this thread is moving so fast.
He can't handle 20 transactions, but thinks he can manage a multi million dollar empire.

Some advice here Anthony. Use spreadsheets. Proofread and mind your grammar, especially for your "business" website. You talk about your bottom line. I hope you are at least using a basic accounting software, and not just counting out of your piggy bank.
Old 06-13-2014, 08:36 AM
C5_vette

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Stop holding Zorkan's money hostage, it's not yours to keep. You want to conduct yourself like a legitimate business, then take care of your customer.

Send him his money back, and send the other guy his pulley.

You cannot simply hold his money because of negative comments on a public forum (why would you think that would help your cause in the first place).

You claim the money isn't an issue ( I would hope not considering it's a ridiculously low sum) so send it, and then you can argue your case.
Old 06-13-2014, 08:42 AM
350zHalleck

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

I don't think he understands at all how this works. The longer he waits to make it right with Eric and Zorkan the more gets posted and the higher this thread gets on the google searches. He is only making it worse by waiting.
Old 06-13-2014, 08:54 AM
Jah70

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

This and the K1 thread is going to go down in funniest/craziest thread history lmao.
Old 06-13-2014, 09:21 AM
gotboost1099
Banned

So I'm not a scammer any more just a bad business man right? lol this is a joke. again zorkan would have been paid off this morning had he not rejected my first payment. Now he waits till the funds clear my bank and this goes away. call me a dick ******* fool I'm not beat for my money and I won't be labeled a scammer after I send Balance
Old 06-13-2014, 09:27 AM
350zHalleck

You will always be labeled a scammer.

http://www.attackforums.com/showthread.php?t=2881

Last edited by 350zHalleck; 06-13-2014 at 09:34 AM.
Old 06-13-2014, 09:37 AM
Syner

Received 829 Likes on 646 Posts

Remember the excuses?
Old 06-13-2014, 09:38 AM
C5_vette

Originally Posted by gotboost1099
So I'm not a scammer any more just a bad business man right? lol this is a joke. again zorkan would have been paid off this morning had he not rejected my first payment. Now he waits till the funds clear my bank and this goes away. call me a dick ******* fool I'm not beat for my money and I won't be labeled a scammer after I send Balance
Are you really this daft? He rejected your first payment because you failed to send it as a gift even though you requested he send you money that way in the first place. This isn't rocket science, send the guy his money back, it's chump change for gods sake, especially for an established business person such as yourself.

The longer you wait, the worse you look.
Old 06-13-2014, 09:54 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by The REAL PigPen
What does ANYTHING we say have to do with you refunding someone their money for something that YOU didn't do as stated. You admit to making a mistake for f@cks sake and pledged to make it right. Quit making excuses and just do it already. Zorkan is keeping the conversation between you and himself. Nevermind what we do or say... We are entitled to say or do or think what we want here in this thread and it has no bearing on what you do. Typical punk @ss kid wanting to deflect his stupidity to something or someone else in hopes that the light comes off of you. Good luck with that here...
I'm @ this douchebag adult acting like a "kid".

OP,

Here's the link to the FBI's internet complaint center. Since this was an internet transaction conducted across state lines and he is still stalling/making excuses/attempting to blackmail you about refunding you in full, I recommend that you file a complaint and provide the FBI with a link to this thread since it contains his incriminating statements.

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
Old 06-13-2014, 09:55 AM
oldschool350z

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
I'm @ this douchebag adult acting like a "kid".

OP,

Here's the link to the FBI's internet complaint center. Since this was an internet transaction conducted across state lines and he is still stalling/making excuses/attempting to blackmail you about refunding you in full, I recommend that you file a complaint and provide the FBI with a link to this thread since it contains his incriminating statements.

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
A mod should lock his account so he can't edit his posts.
Old 06-13-2014, 09:57 AM
jeffie7

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by vo7848
That was axeuly pretty funner...
Come on v0 get with with program. Gotta keep up with Rutgers level skooling

Someone should send this link to Rutgers to get their opinion on them throwing their name around. I wonder if they could sue him based on giving them A bad name. Anyone who reads this will avoid the ajewmacation provided by Rutgers. In the end that could cause them hundreds of thousands of dollars even if only one person skips that school d0 to Anthony's postings.
Old 06-13-2014, 09:57 AM
ErkTheJerk73

Received 718 Likes on 427 Posts

Originally Posted by 350zHalleck
You will always be labeled a scammer.

http://www.attackforums.com/showthread.php?t=2881
Old 06-13-2014, 10:01 AM
oldschool350z

Originally Posted by jeffie7
Come on v0 get with with program. Gotta keep up with Rutgers level skooling

Someone should send this link to Rutgers to get their opinion on them throwing their name around. I wonder if they could sue him based on giving them A bad name. Anyone who reads this will avoid the ajewmacation provided by Rutgers. In the end that could cause them hundreds of thousands of dollars even if only one person skips that school d0 to Anthony's postings.
Post it on their facebook page! Haha
Old 06-13-2014, 10:01 AM
gotboost1099
Banned

Read more the payment was a gift. He jumped to conclusions, there was a 7 dollar fee for using a debit card not a transaction fee.

That's a copyright dispute, I purchased the molds and the rights from the United states distributor. Not to mention there's a hand full of companies that do we'll ripping off Ferraris and Lamborghinis
Old 06-13-2014, 10:03 AM
oldschool350z

Read more the payment was a gift. He jumped to conclusions, there was a 7 dollar fee for using a debit card not a transaction fee.

That's a copyright dispute, I purchased the molds and the rights from the United states distributor. Not to mention there's a hand full of companies that do we'll ripping off Ferraris and Lamborghinis
*Well

Not we'll.

Ugh what ripping off Ferrari?

We all know you don't have the legality to sell the kits as stated many times in other thread on multiple car forums.

You also claim in your Facebook post where you have your licence that this is the first time you're legit. So buying the trademark without a business isn't really legal.

Last edited by oldschool350z; 06-13-2014 at 10:13 AM.
Old 06-13-2014, 10:09 AM
350zHalleck

Good lord stop thinking like a child. Just because someone else did it doesn't make it right.
Old 06-13-2014, 10:11 AM
Syner

Received 829 Likes on 646 Posts

So it's fine because other people do it? Other people commit murder, I guess that's fine too based on your logic
Old 06-13-2014, 10:13 AM
jeffie7

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Did anyone post this on readit? Someone should post this up on Rutgers Facebook. I'd love for their PR guy to come in here.
Old 06-13-2014, 10:13 AM
C5_vette

So have you refunded Zorkan in full yet? You know with his money??

Have you sent the pulley to the other member yet?

Very simple issues that would take care of your problems, as I mentioned the longer you wait, the worse you look.
Old 06-13-2014, 10:14 AM
350zHalleck

Originally Posted by jeffie7
Did anyone post this on readit? Someone should post this up on Rutgers Facebook. I'd love for their PR guy to come in here.
I don't have a facebook or I would.

I did contact Fonzie at DipYourCar to make sure he knew what was going on with one of his installers. I've known of him from the Audi forums since he started DYC and I cannot imagine he will be ok with on of his authorized installers acting this way and damaging his reputation.

Quick Reply: Got scammed by Gotboost1099!