Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

P0507 Issues

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2017, 07:05 PM
Dillon Vang

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default P0507 Issues

Code reads as "Idle Speed Control System" My rpm sits and idles at 1000-1100. Driving the car the accelerator pedal is lacking on response and running through gears it revs awkwardly.

Posted about a NWP throttle body and havent gotten much answer and I'm really looking for answers. Heres the link to the forum:

https://my350z.com/forum/intake-exha...ttle-body.html

Long story short my whole relearn didn't work. My main question is that would my tune affect the relearn process since my timing isnt stock from the Uprev Tune. Would I be able to able to just run the "stock map" for this procedure or would you guys recommend me just flashing to stock and reflashing back the tune?

I WILL be going over and re-tightening the throttle body to make sure along with all hoses and etc...tried doing a vacuum leak test to see but no luck and I really doubt I have as if i did it would only be around the throttle body area.

Any help or advice I'd really appreciate. This thing is making me scratch my head.
Old 04-22-2017, 08:03 PM
Tonysloth

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Force relearn

I had a very similar issue and the relearn process can be a pain to get the timing with the pedal dance correct. If you unhook the battery (both positive and negative cables) for 12 hours it will auto relearn the idle control and throttle position. It should solve your issue.
Old 04-23-2017, 10:49 AM
Atreyu'z 350

Received 262 Likes on 228 Posts

Originally Posted by Dillon Vang
Code reads as "Idle Speed Control System" My rpm sits and idles at 1000-1100. Driving the car the accelerator pedal is lacking on response and running through gears it revs awkwardly.

Posted about a NWP throttle body and havent gotten much answer and I'm really looking for answers. Heres the link to the forum:

https://my350z.com/forum/intake-exha...ttle-body.html

Long story short my whole relearn didn't work. My main question is that would my tune affect the relearn process since my timing isnt stock from the Uprev Tune. Would I be able to able to just run the "stock map" for this procedure or would you guys recommend me just flashing to stock and reflashing back the tune?

I WILL be going over and re-tightening the throttle body to make sure along with all hoses and etc...tried doing a vacuum leak test to see but no luck and I really doubt I have as if i did it would only be around the throttle body area.

Any help or advice I'd really appreciate. This thing is making me scratch my head.

- Some basic info would be helpful:
- Year?
- Mileage?
- Mods installed? (if any)
- Knowledge if previous owners(if any) followed routine maintenance?

From your info I'd GUESS a vacuum leak.
You can try resetting your ECM as suggested above, but if it's a faulty throttle position sensor the reset will do nothing. Let us know.

Last edited by Atreyu'z 350; 04-23-2017 at 04:17 PM.