Sponsored by:

A 3-month Hellride: Was it worth it?

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2017, 03:37 PM
MicVelo
350Z/370Z Tech Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 3,255 Likes on 2,316 Posts

So, you couldn't just let it go and take the high road by ignoring or just saying, "Ah, OK, got it."

Instead you got snarkier and snarkier with each successive comment and in the process went totally against your own "everyone's entitled to their opinion", obviously rhetorical as well. Sure, you reserved the right to sneer down your nose at other people, perfectly entitled to do as you please.

But consider this, when you diss long time contributors to this forum after being here a whopping three MONTHS, you're also dissing a lot of other people that have experienced and appreciated THEIR contributions.

No, it may not mean anything to you to hear this, but like them, count me out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here, study yourself....

"Well, can't say I'm surprised that at least one person can't grasp the concept of a rhetorical question..."

--------------

"So, you basically just admitted that you're too intellectually dull to read something fully before you respond to it, and consequently made yourself sound like a complete dumbass.

Well, I'll at least give you credit for your honesty and self-awareness..."

--------------

"Thanks for the "advice," I suppose. But this isn't my first rodeo.

Free speech is a two way street. I never deny another's right to an opinion, nor my own right to deem said opinion misguided, irrelevant, or in this case, laughably uninformed.

I'm not disagreeing with you per sè, but, I think I can fend for myself in the nefarious swamp of common internet dimwits."

--------------
Old 06-25-2017, 04:51 PM
dboyzalter
6 inch cawk is my fave!

Received 972 Likes on 759 Posts

Originally Posted by bealljk
hey Jason? You come off as a down-to-earth guy and you're all good in my book but be carefull on who you alienate on this forum...

The same guy that you snap-at is the same guy that could help you solve a future problem.

There are members on this forum that I specifically avoid and I specifically dont help because how they behave and respond to other members. And vice-versa, there are members I do as much as I possibly can because how they behave on the forum.

just my two cents...
Thats some solid advice for any member... Takes reading a lot of threads before you can figure out what members actually suck...

I mean one of the best contributors to this forum pretty much makes fun of every new member.
Old 06-25-2017, 05:23 PM
JasonGoalie34

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by MicVelo
So, you couldn't just let it go and take the high road by ignoring or just saying, "Ah, OK, got it."

Instead you got snarkier and snarkier with each successive comment and in the process went totally against your own "everyone's entitled to their opinion", obviously rhetorical as well. Sure, you reserved the right to sneer down your nose at other people, perfectly entitled to do as you please.

But consider this, when you diss long time contributors to this forum after being here a whopping three MONTHS, you're also dissing a lot of other people that have experienced and appreciated THEIR contributions.

No, it may not mean anything to you to hear this, but like them, count me out.

​​​​
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here, study yourself....

"Well, can't say I'm surprised that at least one person can't grasp the concept of a rhetorical question..."

--------------

"So, you basically just admitted that you're too intellectually dull to read something fully before you respond to it, and consequently made yourself sound like a complete dumbass.

Well, I'll at least give you credit for your honesty and self-awareness..."

--------------

"Thanks for the "advice," I suppose. But this isn't my first rodeo.

Free speech is a two way street. I never deny another's right to an opinion, nor my own right to deem said opinion misguided, irrelevant, or in this case, laughably uninformed.

I'm not disagreeing with you per sè, but, I think I can fend for myself in the nefarious swamp of common internet dimwits."

--------------
Yes. Yes to all of the above. It is the internet. If you want to side with the careless troll over the snarky douche, you are entitled to your opinion. But is an abbreviation for "Too long; didn't read" ANY less petulant and dismissive than anything I wrote? I don't think the ability to articulate myself should be held against me, frankly.

Yes, I've been a member of the forum for about three months... But that would only be a valid point if I was introduced to the internet and the concept of discussion forums three months ago. You essentially insinuate that there is some sort of unspoken Elite Class, much like a group of 17 year old high school girls. To use your words: count me out.

Did I negatively respond to the "cautionary tale" post? No... That was on point. Criticism that's based on total fallacy is subject to public ridicule in my universe.
The following users liked this post:
kham25 (06-25-2017)
Old 07-03-2017, 08:24 PM
Bak3rme

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

had mine for about 4-5 years and still enjoying evening/late night drives. fuel ur passion!