Highly requested review of the HKS Hi-Power Replica. HD Photos w/ Commentary

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2018, 05:30 PM
ThatRussianZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BluestreamDE
We get it, you're poor.

I mean, we really get it.

The more you defend it (that cheap labor made china rep exhaust), the more you look desperate for acceptance on here.

We simply don't like your exhaust. Either cry and get over it, Or cry and quit the internet.
We get it.

You like putting spaces after sentences for no reason.

Real talk though I'm not crying top-kek Poor lol, at least I didn't get a Z as a mid-life crisis toy like most of you salty fucccs Take that as you will, either cry or get over it, or cry and quit life, with that attitude no one will miss you anyways <3
Old 07-16-2018, 05:38 PM
BluestreamDE

Received 289 Likes on 232 Posts

Originally Posted by ThatRussianZ
We get it.

You like putting spaces after sentences for no reason.

Real talk though I'm not crying top-kek Poor lol, at least I didn't get a Z as a mid-life crisis toy like most of you salty fucccs Take that as you will, either cry or get over it, or cry and quit life, with that attitude no one will miss you anyways <3

So by your logic, buying a 200 dollar china rep exhaust means you have the life everyone dreams of having? Because apparently we should all quit life if we aren't as less fortunate and broke as you.
Old 07-16-2018, 05:41 PM
mr. sparco

Received 454 Likes on 318 Posts

Lmao another r3tard who can't read. Literally said in my post that when the exhaust was on there without the X-Pipe welded it didn't whistle at all and sounded amazing (just like my friends legit hi-power).

Literally mentioned that it only started after I got the (legit) Magnaflow 11386 welded in.

So what does this have to do with my cheap (only in price) exhaust? Nothing at all actually, and with K20Z350's help I think i narrowed down the problem.

If you have nothing better to do other than be a facking idiot and post your bs on my thread than leave, calling me an instigator even though you started talking **** on my thread first
Motion to
Old 07-16-2018, 05:44 PM
BluestreamDE

Russian guy, All this anger you have is wasted energy you could be putting forward to be able to get a decent education and good paying job, that way you don't have to buy fake HKS merchandise.
The following users liked this post:
mr. sparco (07-16-2018)
Old 07-16-2018, 05:51 PM
ThatRussianZ

Default Kek <--------- The top one

So by your logic, buying a 200 dollar china rep exhaust means you have the life everyone dreams of having? Because apparently we should all quit life if we aren't as less fortunate and broke as you.
Uhhh lol what? Buying a 200 dollar exhaust doesn't mean anything, all it means is that I saved money that others have wasted. I'm mentioning just how old and grouchy all you fuccbois are,

getting all mad and salty because someone posted a review about a lesser exhaust than your HKS Overpricerino Dildorino 9000. If you don't like the review, move on, cry about it, pull your hair, hell,

even hang yourself, your kids or wife won't miss you. But stop commenting how shitty it is LMAO, I know it's shitty, which is why I bought one, to see JUST HOW SHITTY IT IS AND IF IT'S FUNCTIONAL.

And you know what? It's pretty nice, so I'll keep it until I'm bored of it. I understand most of you with your join dates from like 15 years ago are the OG Z owners who bought the Z to compensate for your growing

waist size and receding hairline, and as such I understand that you all want to talk down on replica car mods because you want to flex just how much money you have from your dead-end career.

P.S. About my education, I'm currently studying computer science, specifically A.I. research. Maybe in 5 years or so I'll get all of you some *real* HKS Overpricerino Dildorino 9000's

Last edited by ThatRussianZ; 07-16-2018 at 05:54 PM.
Old 07-16-2018, 05:57 PM
BluestreamDE

Obvious immature, Low IQ response taken.

If anyone is mad, its HKS. They are the real loosers when Rep companies steal their design on their products, and sell at dirt low prices.
Old 07-16-2018, 06:09 PM
ThatRussianZ

Obvious immature, Low IQ response taken.

If anyone is mad, its HKS. They are the real loosers when Rep companies steal their design on their products, and sell at dirt low prices.
Low IQ? Kek. You must watch Rick & Morty, or must have voted Bernout/Killary for IQ to be so tremendously high r/iamverysmart. So low energy.

That's like saying companies should be mad that Walmart steals their design and makes "Equate" products. And steal what design lol? An H-Pipe? Been around

since the beginning of time. The anti drone canisters on top of the mufflers? I've seen that solution on many exhausts. Maybe HKS's metals are of higher quality but the welding/fitment/sound

that the replica provides is exactly on par with HKS. If HKS really cared about the competitions with these rep companies they would lower their price to somewhere between their current price

and the replica's prices, perhaps then they would sell more. I'd even consider buying it if it were fairly priced. But oh wait, they don't need to be mad because they have a handful of retards

throwing money at them for an exhaust it takes them not even 1/6th of the price to make. And dont lecture me on R&D costs, this isn't a Turbo System or a standalone ECU, it's pipes

and flanges.
Old 07-16-2018, 06:09 PM
MicVelo
350Z/370Z Tech Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 3,253 Likes on 2,314 Posts

STOP.

NOW.

This isn't kindergarten. (My apologies to kindergarten kids everywhere.)

I'm all for dialogue, no matter how silly it gets. But there will NO FLAME WARS.
ThatRussianZ (07-16-2018)
Old 07-16-2018, 06:15 PM
dboyzalter
6 inch cawk is my fave!

Received 972 Likes on 759 Posts

P.S. About my education, I'm currently studying computer science, specifically A.I. research. Maybe in 5 years or so I'll get all of you some *real* HKS Overpricerino Dildorino 9000's
I'll take the Asian one please...

Old 07-16-2018, 06:15 PM
ThatRussianZ

Originally Posted by MicVelo
STOP.

NOW.

This isn't kindergarten. (My apologies to kindergarten kids everywhere.)

I'm all for dialogue, no matter how silly it gets. But there will NO FLAME WARS.
Understood. Kinda getting tired though of putting in time to take pictures of and review an item (no matter how cheap it is) and having people

come in to threads and start tearing the thread apart. How about just a "Hmmm I don't like replicas, I have a real HKS exhaust, but thank you for your review, I am sure it will be helpful to others." How hard is that?
Old 07-16-2018, 06:17 PM
BluestreamDE

This is like comparing public education to private school. It is NOT the same level of quality. I will simply disagree to your stance on you entire thread.
Old 07-16-2018, 06:29 PM
mr. sparco

Received 454 Likes on 318 Posts

Understood. Kinda getting tired though of putting in time to take pictures of and review an item (no matter how cheap it is) and having people

come in to threads and start tearing the thread apart. How about just a "Hmmm I don't like replicas, I have a real HKS exhaust, but thank you for your review, I am sure it will be helpful to others." How hard is that?
So why are you taking so much offense? This really has nothing to do with HKS or your exhaust. Its you not being able to respect other's opinions then resort to personal attacks as a response.

Look back at your thread, people who disagree, you consider talking trash. There are tons of members with this exhaust yet no one goes and calls them names. You posted a thread and members can and will respond. You got angry and started calling everyone childish names and insults.

15 posts so far most of them personal attacks towards others. You said you're studying computer science- once you're done you will be part of an environment with other people just like this forum, people will disagree with you, what are you going to do? Insult everyone you're working with? Good luck with that.
BluestreamDE (07-16-2018)
Old 07-16-2018, 06:31 PM
terrasmak
Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 2,283 Likes on 1,645 Posts

Closed now, will clean the post up later.
ThatRussianZ (07-28-2018)