Notices
2009+ 370Z General discussion and news for the Z34 (2009+) Nissan 370z with the new 3.7-liter V6

New Autoweek predicts.....

Old 11-22-2008, 04:03 PM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BriGuyMax
My car and the cars I roll around with (including modded vettes) would all make your stock vette look like a child's play toy. That's why you, your car and your chrome wheels are a joke.

You think you are hot $hit because you own a Corvette. You are only on here to brag about how great your corvette is (Posting pics whenever you get the chance too).

Let's analyze your posting in just the past week...

You started this retarded thread (to obviously stir up $hit) about a predicted 0-60 time from Autoweek and in your SECOND POST you already start talking about the C6 corvette. Only to further toot your own horn about how you've timed your own 0-60 in your faptaboulous C6 Corvette.

Now on to the 370Z Vs. C6 thread....where you post a picture of your car in the first few of your posts in the thread. Is that really necessary? Do you think you are impressing people by posting a picture of your car like they've never seen a C6 Corvette before?

Then we go onto the Motor Trend: First look at 370Z thread. Page ONE and you've already posted a picture of your car and start talking about sending it to lingenfelter as if that somehow has something to do with the 370Z. Again tooting your own horn.

Then about a week ago in the "My dilemma: 370Z vs. Camaro SS thread you go talking AGAIN about the C6 corvette and how much better it is than the Z.

I could search back further and I'm sure I would find more and more of the same.

WE GET IT DUDE. You are in love with your C6 CORVETTE.

You USED to be a contributing member of this forum when you had a 350Z, but it seems like all you've done since then is sit around and wait for a chance to bag on a Z.

AWESOME.
Old 11-22-2008, 04:06 PM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

Originally Posted by ZZtopp
I just have to laugh! You spent how much of your time researching my past on this site? Just like a couple of your other moronic buddies that also post here, your pathetic life is probably defined by your car, so you have little else to do. I'm glad I'm giving you clowns a reason for living. Don't you having anything better to do on Saturday afternoon?? I drop in for a few minutes here and there...but you REALLY NEED TO GET LIFE. OMFG.....too funny....just too damned funny!
Actually you need to get a life. YOU have no reason to be on this forum. All you do is talk all about your Vette and everyone is tired of your crap.
Old 11-22-2008, 04:37 PM
Greg06

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh another battle!

Old 11-22-2008, 05:26 PM
ZZtopp

Originally Posted by SOLO-350Z
Actually you need to get a life. YOU have no reason to be on this forum. All you do is talk all about your Vette and everyone is tired of your crap.
I didn't start the thread.....and since your such an impartial, fair participant, I suggest you waste even more of your worthless time and check out your own history here. I'm sure it's quite colorful.
Old 11-22-2008, 05:37 PM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

My history isn't bad compared to yours. I at least own a Z, you do not ANYMORE. All you do is spew BS about your damn Vette. I at least contribute to this forum. What have YOU done? Nothing!
Old 11-22-2008, 05:43 PM
ZZtopp

My history isn't bad compared to yours. I at least own a Z, you do not ANYMORE. All you do is spew BS about your damn Vette. I at least contribute to this forum. What have YOU done? Nothing!
This is the 370Z forum....nobody owns one here yet. What is that, like the third time you have said that? Are you really that dense? Oh wait...stupid question. Why don't you go check and find the last time I posted on any 350Z thread......the idiot will probably do it.
Old 11-22-2008, 06:01 PM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

You are on a 350Z forum (my350z) period and you do not own one anymore. EOD.
Old 11-22-2008, 07:05 PM
Endgame

Originally Posted by Greg06
Oh another battle!

LOL!!
Old 11-22-2008, 07:16 PM
ZZtopp

You are on a 350Z forum (my350z) period and you do not own one anymore. EOD.
BFD....show me where there is a requirement to have a Z to post here....the fact that you think so mean absolutely NOTHING...just like everything else you post. Give it rest.....it's funny how much I can get your goat. I love it.
Old 11-22-2008, 09:24 PM
kacz07

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Endgame
LOL!!
+1 hahaha
Old 11-22-2008, 10:01 PM
Pushing_Tin

Can't believe I just wasted 5 minutes reading this inane thread. This **** needs to be locked/deleted.
Old 11-22-2008, 10:12 PM
ZZtopp

Originally Posted by Pushing_Tin
Can't believe I just wasted 5 minutes reading this inane thread. This **** needs to be locked/deleted.
So after two minutes in you couldn't see where it was headed? And you kept going anyway? And now you want your five minutes back??
Old 11-22-2008, 10:22 PM
Pushing_Tin

So after two minutes in you couldn't see where it was headed? And you kept going anyway? And now you want your five minutes back??
Yes, with interest.
Old 11-23-2008, 01:52 AM
syndicatedcolor

Although I'm not a common poster, I have noticed that you are to aggressive towards other members. Stop trying to argue with other posters about subjective stuff. To other my350z Z members, let the man have his opinion on any car, no matter what the board.
Old 11-23-2008, 05:34 AM
BriGuyMax
Turbo Whore

I just have to laugh! You spent how much of your time researching my past on this site? Just like a couple of your other moronic buddies that also post here, your pathetic life is probably defined by your car, so you have little else to do. I'm glad I'm giving you clowns a reason for living. Don't you having anything better to do on Saturday afternoon?? I drop in for a few minutes here and there...but you REALLY NEED TO GET LIFE. OMFG.....too funny....just too damned funny!
Your emoticon use is directly proportional to how much truth there is is the post you are responding to. Ever notice how you do that?

I spent about 10 minutes looking over your posts from the last 7 days. While on break AT WORK.

Furthermore, Saturday is the middle of my work week. I come on here on breaks at work. So that's what I'm doing on Saturday afternoon...WORKING.

Now lets tackle the part of your post where you claim that we all have no lives because we post on here and argue with you. POT.....MEET KETTLE.

Yea...you come on here for a few minutes like 20 times a day. Lets look at your posting on SATURDAY AFTERNOON after you ask us if WE have lives. You took less than an hour to respond to my last post yesterday posting your verbal diarrhea @ 5:39pm CST. (that was BTW the last time I logged on yesterday because I was out...having a life as you like to call it)

You're then back on here again @ 8:26pm CST

and again @ 8:43pm

oh...and look again @ 10:16pm

and finally you are back on here under 3 hours later @ 1:12am

So again...who doesn't have a life on Saturday night??? It seems as though you are everything that YOU ACCUSE US OF BEING. No go ahead with your mass emoticon use, fake laughing, pointless animated GIF posting, and jerking yourself off about your mad tite C6 Corvette...we'll all just sit back and watch you make an a$$ out of yourself over and over.

Cheers!
Old 11-23-2008, 05:46 AM
BriGuyMax
Turbo Whore

I didn't start the thread....
WAT???

Do you have memory loss or something??

....a 5.4 second 0-60 time. Hey...I'm only the messenger.
You most definitely started this thread seeming for the sole purpose of stirring $hit up and then in your second post to brag about your vette.

If you haven't put your foot in your mouth yet now would probably be a good time...I'm back to work...maybe I'll have something slightly entertaining to read on my next break.
Old 11-23-2008, 09:03 AM
ZZtopp

Originally Posted by BriGuyMax
WAT???

Do you have memory loss or something??

You most definitely started this thread seeming for the sole purpose of stirring $hit up and then in your second post to brag about your vette.

If you haven't put your foot in your mouth yet now would probably be a good time...I'm back to work...maybe I'll have something slightly entertaining to read on my next break.
Oops...wrong thread, sorry. I did start this one (you goofy guys attack me on every thread so it's hard to keep track, sometimes)....but not to stir up anything. Merely to post what was in the new issue of Autoweek....I guess I should have kept it a secret from the some of the more insecure Z owners...yourself, for example.

Idiot, you have spent so much time on me as I constantly yank your chain. It just too easy. I can keep you on the hook as long as I want...like some poor trout in a lake. I can just see you intently sitting there in front of your computer, trying answer every one of my points, searching through threads for something to help your meaningless case. You are such a geek.....just look at the posts of some of the other people who have sided with you. You're in good company.
Old 11-23-2008, 09:21 AM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

Oops...wrong thread, sorry. I did start this one (you goofy guys attack me on every thread so it's hard to keep track, sometimes)....but not to stir up anything. Merely to post what was in the new issue of Autoweek....I guess I should have kept it a secret from the some of the more insecure Z owners...yourself, for example.

Idiot, you have spent so much time on me as I constantly yank your chain. It just too easy. I can keep you on the hook as long as I want...like some poor trout in a lake. I can just see you intently sitting there in front of your computer, trying answer every one of my points, searching through threads for something to help your meaningless case. You are such a geek.....just look at the posts of some of the other people who have sided with you. You're in good company.
Woah wait a second here. YOU attack people on this site. We don't attack you for no reason. Maybe you also need to review your post history yourself to remind yourself who starts what.
Old 11-23-2008, 09:26 AM
BriGuyMax
Turbo Whore

Meaningless babble won't keep me replying to you. If that's really all you've got then I am done with this. I've completely picked your online ego apart. I have you read like a book. You have no defense for any of it. All you can do is make up things about me and call me idiot and geek like you are some kind of internet harda$$.

I've got a fantastic spot for you on my ignore list. WELCOME!
Old 11-23-2008, 09:44 AM
ZZtopp

Woah wait a second here. YOU attack people on this site. We don't attack you for no reason. Maybe you also need to review your post history yourself to remind yourself who starts what.
Your twisted perspective, and true to form, you're wrong.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New Autoweek predicts.....