MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion

MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion (https://my350z.com/forum/)
-   2009+ 370Z (https://my350z.com/forum/2009-370z-504/)
-   -   This 370Z Owner Needs a Ricer Intervention (https://my350z.com/forum/2009-370z/587754-this-370z-owner-needs-a-ricer-intervention.html)

e30cabrio 12-31-2013 04:55 AM

Remember the movie the Hitcher?

It just keeps getting worse.

Waiz 12-31-2013 09:49 AM

Oh god, it got worse!

http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/u...7.jpg~original

travlee 12-31-2013 12:40 PM

my eyes...... my eyes!!!!!

only retards would think that looks good, and it looks like he turned into a flamer

350zHalleck 12-31-2013 01:43 PM

Sweet baby Jesus that can't be real.

RudeG_v2.0 01-01-2014 07:55 AM

That owner is definitely handicapped. :icon14:

akocur92 01-19-2014 04:29 AM

I don't even....

mcarther101 01-19-2014 10:17 AM

I think this must be the same person, he just upgraded to the Z34 platform.

http://www.examiner.com/article/nissan-350z-ricer

KingBaby 01-19-2014 10:29 AM

A serial ricer...

e30cabrio 01-19-2014 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by KingBaby (Post 10310586)
A serial ricer...

Indeed & congrats on the promotion!

RedScytheZ 01-19-2014 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by Waizzz (Post 10297471)

Wow, I don't know if I should put a key in it or put presents under it.

Waiz 01-19-2014 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by mcarther101 (Post 10310567)
I think this must be the same person, he just upgraded to the Z34 platform.

http://www.examiner.com/article/nissan-350z-ricer

Epic fail Ricer 350z - YouTube

Different guy, but just as bad :icon14:

Originally Posted by RedScytheZ (Post 10310633)
Wow, I don't know if I should put a key in it or put presents under it.

What's funny is that photo was 2 days before Xmas too :icon17:

lumper1 04-11-2014 02:25 PM

You guys are brutal, if the owner loves it isnt that enough, does everyone have to follow the same pattern, get the same wheels, same mods, ? what is the point? its supposed to be make it your own, make it what you like and want, not what everyone else thinks, especially when everyone has such a limited view on whats cool.
Its way to flashy for me, but I can see the guy loves his car, so what good for him.
Im handicapped as well, many get a disability check, I do not, of any kind, but those that do find themselves with good credit, a monthly check, and nothing to do, lol so things like this can happen.

But again I always live by the motto "who are you to judge me ?" and I try to respect others when they express themselves.

Could be worse, at least he found a Z he likes and decided for fun to make it his own, takes bawlz to mod up a new car like that.

If everyone follow the same thinking and mods, its not like custom work at all, everyone is doing the same basic crap, lol, they dont stand out they blend in, getting to the point a stock car looks more custom since there are so few of them.

I wish I could afford to buy a 28k$ car and spend another 10k$ playing with it, lol must be nice.

Lump

npr350z 04-11-2014 02:42 PM

Lump everyone knows there is only three ways to do a z.
V2 nismo rep with twins, v2 nismo rep with sc, v2 nismo rep na. Then volks or varrstoens.
Some people like to get sassy and throw some ings,amuse, or charge speed in there. Brave souls those.

If you can't tell I out some sarcasm in there. ;)

But too the unidentified parked z.(upz..like UFO...all glowy and stuff) I ain't even mad, I'm impressed! Think of all them white girls hanging out by his car to get a tan! Or if the sun ever goes out?! I don't even know how he did it. It must look like megaton raped his battery and busted a nut underneath the dash. A tweaker would love that copper mine! Tell me the lights go with music! He could just drive into a club and it'd be legit!

npr350z 04-11-2014 02:43 PM

Through the wall like a big red koolaid man z! Oh yeah let's get the party started!

Waiz 04-13-2014 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by lumper1 (Post 10370260)
You guys are brutal, if the owner loves it isnt that enough, does everyone have to follow the same pattern, get the same wheels, same mods, ? what is the point? its supposed to be make it your own, make it what you like and want, not what everyone else thinks, especially when everyone has such a limited view on whats cool.
Its way to flashy for me, but I can see the guy loves his car, so what good for him.
Im handicapped as well, many get a disability check, I do not, of any kind, but those that do find themselves with good credit, a monthly check, and nothing to do, lol so things like this can happen.

But again I always live by the motto "who are you to judge me ?" and I try to respect others when they express themselves.

Could be worse, at least he found a Z he likes and decided for fun to make it his own, takes bawlz to mod up a new car like that.

If everyone follow the same thinking and mods, its not like custom work at all, everyone is doing the same basic crap, lol, they dont stand out they blend in, getting to the point a stock car looks more custom since there are so few of them.

I wish I could afford to buy a 28k$ car and spend another 10k$ playing with it, lol must be nice.

Lump

If you build your car so out on the fringe like this owner you deserve to be trolled

RudeG_v2.0 04-13-2014 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by lumper1 (Post 10370260)

Lump

:rolleyes::stfu:

Originally Posted by Waizzz (Post 10371098)
If you build your car so out on the fringe like this owner you deserve to be trolled

:werd:

samsniss350z 05-01-2014 07:55 PM

It takes all sorts and some of those sorts have the weirdest taste

zh4109 05-30-2014 05:45 PM

Certainly not my cup of tea, but as other members have mentioned the responses here are pretty vicious.

Row2K 06-02-2014 09:13 AM

I've come to the conclusion that the "ricers" are no different that you lot raging on these forums. From on outsiders/average persons point of view it's all the same. Your amuse kitted out and volk wheeled 350z looks like a ricer just the same as a neon-light show 350z.

...these threads are all pointless, it's like listening to grade school kids argue the difference between vamps and goths. It's that much more silly because the cheaper these cars get the more of you broke chumps get on here and argue about pointless crap like this instead of doing things that benefit the community: provide reviews of parts, test new setups, offer new ideas, set up events/track days/meets, etc.

do what you like, live, and let live.

saywat? 06-02-2014 10:38 AM

^all that's been done already. the cars old. nothing else to talk about but to read and see the ricers turn the car to shits