Notices
2009+ 370Z General discussion and news for the Z34 (2009+) Nissan 370z with the new 3.7-liter V6

LF: Older Uprev Rom file for 370Z Nismo or G37 IPL

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2017, 09:31 AM
Chris Reynolds

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LF: Older Uprev Rom file for 370Z Nismo or G37 IPL

Hey Guys,

figured I would start here while I'm waiting for my account to be activated over at the370Z.com forum. Long story short, like some of the people still using Uprev, I got f$@ked over hard with their removal of the DTC toggles. Though I don't usually use the toggles, I was unaware that the motor in my car has an issue with boost or larger MAF housings and throws a correlation code whenever the pressure sensor sees something it doesn't like. If it was just a CEL I wouldn't care too much but this also throws the car into limp mode during long drives. A huge shout out to karletto66 for supplying me with the last version of Rom Editor that still allowed for code toggling. The thing I'm now looking for is an older version of my car's ROM that is compatible with the older Rom Editor. The computer is a 1A32B and is used in the 370Z Nismo as well as the G37 IPL. If any one can help it'd be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!