Notices
350Z Roadster General discussion for the 350Z Roadster

Update

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2017, 04:11 PM
No_name

Received 37 Likes on 30 Posts
Default Update

70 degrees today…a little more enjoyment time with a rag-top 350Z. Sittin’ at 17,769 miles as I pulled into the stall at home.

Completed a lot of small s*** I wanted to get done over the past few months; stubby antenna, hood struts and bonnet rod popped-out, clears up-front, front plate bracket & frame, a lot [a whole lot] of cleaning & detailing under-the-hood…almost spotless, replaced air filters, greased/lubed every latch or mating surface possible including another clean and re-grease of auto top mechanisms and gears, detailed and applied conditioner to all leather/rubber/plastic (4x) including under hood and inside trunk.

Next up, some basics; new battery (going with an Odyssey, maybe an Interstate if I get lazy), converting to synthetics front-to-back and installing a magnetic drain plug, a Zspeed Black under-shroud (not because I need it, just think it’s a good call), a discrete front lip, gotta slap my F’n Fast shift **** on (what a ***** uninstalling the OEM shifter, attempted 2x), brake fluid flush and fill, and I’m buyin’ some 56” 2-piece Race Ramps for servicing. Want to ‘matte black-out’ my door handles badly, just not sure what I’m going to do there yet…and I want to lose the trunk lid Nissan emblem…hate the silver on both, toying with a passenger-side wiper delete-no need. Lastly, going to have a pro detail and condition the paint soon. Looks fine but...want a great reset then I'll take it from there.

Still researching suspension and continuing to lean towards the Bilstein Pro-kit but…might just say ‘screw it’ and slap on some B6’s when the time comes and keep on rollin’. Looking at brake packages…I’m all over the place there but have some good direction in mind. Stockers are fine and have a lot of life remaining, they’re pretty damn good actually for my street and mountain cruisin’ use, just ugly as all get out. Exhaust…no clue yet, want something conservative, true dual, deeper rumble and legal but this mod is not on the docket for this year. HP gains? No plans this year, maybe consideration in 18’ if I feel like pissin’ away more cash.

October 2016:

Today:

Old 03-17-2017, 10:24 AM
sluggoZ

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

Lookin' Great!