370Z Brakes & Suspension 370Z stoppers, coils, shocks/dampers

Suspension & Fitment Help

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2017, 02:13 AM
Cameron Minihan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Suspension & Fitment Help

I have prepared myself for flame

Hi, I have a 2003 350z Track edition, so far it is stock apart from exhaust, CAI and that's pretty much it apart from some better tyres.

However, this year i have plans on buying new wheels, tyres, getting coil overs for my Z.

But being the complete noob i am, i know nothing about how to get fitment.

So, I would like to know if anyone knows of any good coilovers that are good for street use, and occasional track use. So far i have BC BR coil overs in mind and maybe MCA. Any Recommendations???

As for wheels i really want to go with "weds kranze lxz" as i love the deep dish look how ever i may change my mind to enkei rpf1 as they are light and solid. i also like the look of rotas or volk te37's. i will need to get a staggered set most likely as my brakes would most likely collide with the wheels as they are the brembo ones that come with the track model. here is where spacers or hub bearings or something come into play as i want to make it flush with the car. i have heard i may also need to roll my fenders but ill figure that out when i lower the car. keep in mind when i want fitment i also want as little camber as possible. or some just make it look nice, not rice.

Tyres can be figured out when i get the wheels.

I would just like to know maybe what set ups other people are running or how to get good fitment. if your that guy that comes on here and says this has been answered, google it, help me or redirect me as i don't know what to search.

Last edited by Cameron Minihan; 01-25-2017 at 02:18 AM. Reason: grammar
Old 01-25-2017, 03:11 AM
travlee
Master

Received 9,045 Likes on 6,511 Posts

18x9.5 +15 in the front 18x10.5 +23 rear.

when searching for things on here, use google and then add site:my350z.com after whatever you are searching for

also, you posted in the 370 section.
Old 01-25-2017, 03:37 AM
Cameron Minihan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Terribly sor

Originally Posted by travlee
18x9.5 +15 in the front 18x10.5 +23 rear.

when searching for things on here, use google and then add site:my350z.com after whatever you are searching for

also, you posted in the 370 section.
terribly sorry but thankyou for the help
Old 01-25-2017, 03:42 AM
travlee
Master

Received 9,045 Likes on 6,511 Posts

no worries...

another popular combo is 18x9.5 +15 on all corners... but i thin the 10.5 looks better