Notices

FS/FT: Unichip Q+ Revup/nonrev

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2017, 03:50 AM
Steve320

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Unichip Q+ Revup/nonrev

I have a plug and play Unichip q+ that came with a vortech supercharger kit for the revup.the shop that installed the guys kit used uprev to tune so he never used the Unichip.you can use this Unichip naturally aspirated aswell.their are several different tunes on the Unichip website that can be downloaded.it still has the vortech tune that came with it aswell.jack from Unichip told me the vortech tune will work on either the revup and the nonrev.(If you want to use the vortech tune that is loaded on the Unichip you will need the external fuel pump and the vortech FMU).it will also include the download cable and share file so you can download any of the 350z maps on Unichips website for free.the download cable didn't come with the kit I purchased it separately.i used the Unichip on my car (which is a non revup) for about two months.also the Unichip q+ that comes with the vortech kit doesn't come with a map selector switch.you will have to buy a map selector switch if you want to change maps on the fly.they are cheap like 20 bucks.if a map selector switch isn't hooked up the Unichip will use the tune in the default slot ( which is the #1 slot).i have every piece that was included including the original box and the wiring clip for the external fuel pump that is used with the vortech complete kit.superchargerparts.com sells the Unichip 5A003-352 brand new for $869.00. Unichip.us ....says the q+ has the capabilities to drive water/methanol injection,it can hold five different maps(but again you need a map selector to swap maps on the fly),they also have a blue tooth map selector that you can get,it can control nitrous,activate water mist spray for intercoolers,can drive extra fuel injectors,it can control boost and also has launch control capabilities.im looking for $200,I'll cover PayPal fees and shipping to the US only.thanks for looking!!!
Attached Thumbnails Unichip Q+ Revup/nonrev-img_0027.jpg   Unichip Q+ Revup/nonrev-img_0022.jpg   Unichip Q+ Revup/nonrev-img_0020.jpg