Introducing Infinite Scroll - MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion

Notices
Announcements Announcements from site Administrators and Moderators.

Introducing Infinite Scroll

Reply

 
 
 
Old 08-10-2018, 12:10 PM
  #1  
IB Jason
IB Staff
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 233
Thanked 34 Times in 24 Posts
Default Introducing Infinite Scroll

Introducing a new, simpler way to read My350Z: Infinite Scroll! Now, instead of needing to click "Next" in a thread to keep reading additional posts, you will see a layout that automatically loads the next page of a thread as you scroll. We've also updated a few other parts of the layout so they remain easily accessible while you read, including access to thread search, a button to jump to the first unread post, and a Quick Reply box that lets you type a reply while scrolling through the thread content.

In tandem with Infinite Scroll, we also rolled out a revised post editor that lets you see your post formatting changes in real time. For example, if you choose to bold your text, the text will appear in bold right in the editor - no need to submit or preview the post to see the change. Keyboard shortcuts like Ctrl + B for bolding are now supported, too. Additionally, the revised editor includes a combined photo and attachment uploader. The forum will know to embed image uploads into your post, and place all non-image files (PDFs, Word docs, etc.) as attachments at the bottom. You can even upload multiple file types at once and the forum will sort them on the fly.

We're happy to answer any questions you may have about the new functionality right here in this thread. If you would like to keep the standard thread view with separate pages, or remove the related threads that appear at a thread's end, head to your User CP's Edit Options page and simply disable “Infinite Scroll” or “Related Threads." Please note that these options only apply to the desktop version of My350Z.
IB Jason is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to IB Jason For This Useful Post:
khnitz (08-12-2018)
Old 08-10-2018, 12:54 PM
  #2  
SpartaEvolution
Brake Expert
 
SpartaEvolution's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Redmond, WA
Posts: 128
Thanked 23 Times in 22 Posts
Default

Thanks for the update on the new.... updates!

Is there a way to incorporate a quote into the new 'quick reply' function?
SpartaEvolution is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 01:45 PM
  #3  
IB Jason
IB Staff
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 233
Thanked 34 Times in 24 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by SpartaEvolution View Post
Thanks for the update on the new.... updates!

Is there a way to incorporate a quote into the new 'quick reply' function?
Including quotes in the Quick Reply pop-up is not currently doable, but it's something we can definitely consider for the future. Thanks for the feedback!
IB Jason is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 05:58 PM
  #4  
travlee
Master
iTrader: (8)
 
travlee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 36,622
Thanked 5,701 Times in 3,918 Posts
Default

Is there a way to turn it off?. Hate it on corvetteforum, hate it here
travlee is online now  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to travlee For This Useful Post:
e30cabrio (08-10-2018)
Old 08-11-2018, 01:42 AM
  #5  
MicVelo
350Z/370Z Tech Moderator
MY350Z.COM
 
MicVelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Northern California
Posts: 6,618
Thanked 1,837 Times in 1,345 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by travlee View Post
Is there a way to turn it off?. Hate it on corvetteforum, hate it here
YUP... here ya go.

1. GO TO YOUR USER CONTROL PANEL.





2. GO DOWN TO "EDIT OPTIONS" ON LEFT NAV BAR





3. SCROLL DOWN TO "INFINITE SCROLL" (about 2/3rds way down page) and TOGGLE ON/OFF AS YOU WISH.

MicVelo is online now  
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MicVelo For This Useful Post:
IB Jason (08-13-2018), travlee (08-13-2018)
Old 08-13-2018, 04:35 AM
  #6  
travlee
Master
iTrader: (8)
 
travlee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 36,622
Thanked 5,701 Times in 3,918 Posts
Default

spank ya mic
travlee is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 01:02 PM
  #7  
my35z
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: utah
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default quarter panel replacment

Hey, guys so I'm replacing my 2008 350z passenger side quarter panel on my coupe. I'm wondering if any other year would fit on my 08? will a 03,04,05,06,06 fit?
my35z is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 02:57 PM
  #8  
travlee
Master
iTrader: (8)
 
travlee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 36,622
Thanked 5,701 Times in 3,918 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by my35z View Post
Hey, guys so I'm replacing my 2008 350z passenger side quarter panel on my coupe. I'm wondering if any other year would fit on my 08? will a 03,04,05,06,06 fit?
completely wrong section noob
travlee is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 12:35 AM
  #9  
Oliver_350z
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: California
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

I have 2003 350z: My mods oil catch can that was installed car ran fine with new catch can I took off the upper and lower intake and
after reinstall with gray silicone and brand new gaskets car will start but will not stay running I have cleaned MAF SENSOR and TB
Inspected upper and lower intake and I don’t see cracks but when I spray break cleaner it idles UP. I checked my cam shaft position and those are also brand new SOMEONE HELP. Thank you
Oliver_350z is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 04:26 AM
  #10  
travlee
Master
iTrader: (8)
 
travlee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 36,622
Thanked 5,701 Times in 3,918 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Oliver_350z View Post
I have 2003 350z: My mods oil catch can that was installed car ran fine with new catch can I took off the upper and lower intake and
after reinstall with gray silicone and brand new gaskets car will start but will not stay running I have cleaned MAF SENSOR and TB
Inspected upper and lower intake and I don’t see cracks but when I spray break cleaner it idles UP. I checked my cam shaft position and those are also brand new SOMEONE HELP. Thank you
how in any way is this related to the announcement of the infinite scroll? i swear noobs need to get hooked on phonics or something, maybe reading comprehension classes
travlee is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 09:01 PM
  #11  
Oliver_350z
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: California
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

350z My mods oil catch can KN air filter. I bought a new catch can and installed the car ran fine with oil catch can
I removed the center intake plenum to clean oil out from there. Then I reinstalled everything and now the car won’t start
I cleaned MAF and I used gray silicone for all gaskets to be sure of no vacuum leaks. But when I spray on the BOTTOM of the center plenum
the car idles up. But I used gray silicone and the gasket. Is there anything else that can be wrong. ??? Does anyone else have a problem like this
Oliver_350z is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 03:40 AM
  #12  
travlee
Master
iTrader: (8)
 
travlee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 36,622
Thanked 5,701 Times in 3,918 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Oliver_350z View Post
350z My mods oil catch can KN air filter. I bought a new catch can and installed the car ran fine with oil catch can
I removed the center intake plenum to clean oil out from there. Then I reinstalled everything and now the car won’t start
I cleaned MAF and I used gray silicone for all gaskets to be sure of no vacuum leaks. But when I spray on the BOTTOM of the center plenum
the car idles up. But I used gray silicone and the gasket. Is there anything else that can be wrong. ??? Does anyone else have a problem like this
holy hell.... what does this have to do with the infinite scroll feature of the forum.... because that is the thread you posted in. did you just post in the first thread you saw without reading it or something?
travlee is online now  
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
G2FAST
G35/G37
21
06-23-2004 11:30 AM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Introducing Infinite Scroll


Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.