Notices
Asia Pakistan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei, etc.

Anyone in Bangkokg, Phuket, Beijing or Manila?

Old 01-15-2008, 07:57 PM
BamBam

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Question Anyone in Bangkokg, Phuket, Beijing or Manila?

Just wondering if we have any guys/gals on here from those areas. I travel through these regions a few times a year (Doing so right now), and thought it would be cool to meet up with any Z folks that might be around.

I am in Bangkok now, heading to Phuket tomorrow for a couple of weeks, then back to BKK before heading to either China(Chongqing & Bejing) or Cebu for another couple of weeks.

If anyone is up for getting together for drinks sometime, hit me up.
--B
Old 01-17-2008, 12:55 AM
leeboyNY
Kimchi Eater

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BamBam
Just wondering if we have any guys/gals on here from those areas. I travel through these regions a few times a year (Doing so right now), and thought it would be cool to meet up with any Z folks that might be around.

I am in Bangkok now, heading to Phuket tomorrow for a couple of weeks, then back to BKK before heading to either China(Chongqing & Bejing) or Cebu for another couple of weeks.

--B
Come to Korea~
Old 01-18-2008, 01:20 PM
Z-INCOGNITO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

--B
ooh... you have to go to the following spots...

Bangkok:
Copa Cabana
Pegasus
Carribean
RCA (Slims, etc...)
MBK for shopping

Manila:
Air Force One
Mall of Asia for shopping
Cowboy Grill for drinking and live band

BTW: is it a business trip? if so, what do you do and can you hire me?

Last edited by Z-INCOGNITO; 01-18-2008 at 01:24 PM.
Old 01-18-2008, 06:32 PM
BamBam

Never been to Korea.... but a lot of my friends have spent years around Camp Casey....

I have been to a few of the places on the BKK list... (Won't mention which ;-) )
I don't normally spend a lot of time in Manila, usually I head straight to Cebu or Boracay. I have done a few trips to Clark AFB.. but to found that a bust.

This is for vacation. I used to live and work out here for a # of years, so I come back as often as I can to see friends and scuba dive.
--B
Old 01-18-2008, 07:00 PM
Z-INCOGNITO

I have been to a few of the places on the BKK list... (Won't mention which ;-) )
I don't normally spend a lot of time in Manila, usually I head straight to Cebu or Boracay. I have done a few trips to Clark AFB.. but to found that a bust.
--B
Boracay is a fun spot... CocoMangos and Paraw are decent clubs, but watch out for them females tryin to go home wit ya... they are sneaky

Have fun bro
Old 01-18-2008, 07:50 PM
r_seng

Thailand native here, born in Bangkok.

if you are in Thailand you simply must go to Hua Hin
Old 01-18-2008, 09:30 PM
BamBam

Default Gotta Love the Beach

I know what you mean, but I am pretty careful. When I am in Boracay I tend to hang out at the Hobbit Hole, smoking hookas and then I gravitate to the beach to watch the sunset. Otherwise my time is spent diving and doing some reading. I have a hotel I used to hang out @ that was run by the local Police Chief's wife. Always good to hang with the locals and put money back into their hands and not the larger foreign business.

I have not been to Hua Hin, but I my friend just bought some property there. I think he is planing on moving his family from BKK there so they have a better quality of life and he will work in BKK Monday - Friday. He has always said his plan was to buy a small hotel down there. Says it is a lovely place and still not infused with too much Foreign tourism. I will visit some day.

I am headed out on a diving trip today to the Similan islands. Everyone take care and I will catch up in a week.
--Brent