Notices
Asia Pakistan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei, etc.

Back in Beijing! Anyone else here?!

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2011, 02:21 AM
3000ways2break

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Back in Beijing! Anyone else here?!

Just came back to Beijing to start work. Wish I had my car out here with me...or do I? With all this crazy traffic and steep parking garages I don't think my lowered Z would last too long out here. But honestly I'd try anyways haha. It's wild, I see more Ferrari's, Lambo's, Maserati's, you name it, driving around the streets of Beijing than I ever saw back in the States.

If any US Aftermarket Auto Part companies are trying to come out here and get in on this growing middle class, the next generation of auto tuners, look me up. I would love to get into the auto industry out here. It is starting to pop!
Old 12-31-2013, 10:31 PM
badra100
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 3000ways2break
Just came back to Beijing to start work. Wish I had my car out here with me...or do I? With all this crazy traffic and steep parking garages I don't think my lowered Z would last too long out here. But honestly I'd try anyways haha. It's wild, I see more Ferrari's, Lambo's, Maserati's, you name it, driving around the streets of Beijing than I ever saw back in the States.

If any US Aftermarket Auto Part companies are trying to come out here and get in on this growing middle class, the next generation of auto tuners, look me up. I would love to get into the auto industry out here. It is starting to pop!
Congrats to You to come back in Beijing. It is a good place to enjoy.