Notices
Australia/New Zealand Queensland, South Australia, Victoria, New South Wales, etc.

Fuggen Again ! ! ! Fuggen !

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2003, 12:58 AM
frosty

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fuggen Again ! ! ! Fuggen !

Sometimes I think Nisshit outsmart themselves - all the useless things on the car v those that would have made it a real sportster - Latest fuggen annoyance -

Went to the beach for a drive in the heat and decided to have a quick dip. Tossed phone and keys in a secret spot in the car -
got a sat. tracker and an aftermarket immobiliser - so not concerned with theft - and would be in full sight all the time.
Guess fuggen wot!!!!! - the fuggen thing locked itself!!!!
$86 dollar taxi ride in me fuggen tights (wet) to get the spare
key!!!!! Bloody f****** ridiculous!!!!!

By the way - despite all the promises, inspections and wheel aligns and communications - nothing from nisshit about the
f*CKED front tyres and the intermidable tyre roar - now we go
to Consumers - they can send someone from Sydney for the day to appear. I have heard from a couple of associates that since the
Frogs have got into the company, warranty claims are relegated to the back burner - hope me bloody gearbox dont ***** itself!

PS - where is everybody?

Little green Frog.
Old 12-22-2003, 02:27 AM
lionking

Frosty.....Frosty.....Frosty.....

I think you are the funniest ****** I never met!

Good tip though about not leavin' the keys in the car. Surely that's happened to someone before. What a great feature. A car that locks it's own keys inside!

LK
Old 12-22-2003, 02:43 AM
Z350Lover

the car must be really jealous to see you diving yourself into the water... tell us honestly... for how long haven't you washed the car to make itself did this?

Being seriously... I don't think my car locks itself though even when I unlock the car and leave it over there for half a day without trying to open the door since I unlock it.... I don't mind to try again... how long do you guys suggest it will lock itself? I might try it out tomorrow when I am working and see how it goes!

cheers,

richie
Old 12-22-2003, 05:37 AM
zuff

You could have called tracker to open it for you.... I'm pretty sure they can relay central locking commands.

As far as I know the 350z doesn't self lock. I've left it for hours without it locking.

Maybe someone at tracker was doing you a favour.

LOL
Old 12-22-2003, 12:50 PM
frosty

Only takes about 30secs - press unlock - wait - 30 sect - kerplunk! - it's locked !

Thanks Zuff - you are probably right-on there re the tracker.
Might be the aftermarket thingo locking also?

Whatever, I was thoroughly pisssed-off I can tell you!

I'm not Mr America and look much better dressed than undressed - the cabbies wouldn't even stop - 'spose they reckoned no duds - no wallet ? !
Would have been real nice if I got home to find the missus out and the house locked ! Fuggen !
Old 12-22-2003, 05:57 PM
CAR2

Were you wearing Speedo's Frosty?
Old 12-22-2003, 07:21 PM
frosty

Yeah - was !
Anyway - here's the trick (or how I got caught) - lock the car, wait a min, then unlock. Just as if you changed your mind.
If you leave it half a minute, it'll relock.
I'm not sure, but if you open the door after unlocking, the process cancells - I got caught by leaving it unlocked and just slipping the keys thru the slightly open window so they fall into the little side pocket. I Leave the window down 10mm to allow ventilation in the hot sun. Take care ! !

Greetings and Mary X-MAS.

FROZTY
Attached Thumbnails Fuggen Again ! ! !  Fuggen !-011-web2.jpg  
Old 12-22-2003, 10:06 PM
CAR2

Any chance of a pic of you in the speedo's - we need a good laugh) (leave the lady tho - she's nice cept I have to careful looking at the site now in case any females are offended!)
Old 12-22-2003, 10:12 PM
MR RIZK

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The doors will only re-lock after a disarm if a door has not been opened. If your alarm extras do not automatically lock the car then probaly one of your door triggers do not work correctly.
Old 09-03-2004, 09:17 PM
bkusnir

I think the ****ing car locks itself as well. I just locked my keys in the car with the ignition running somehow. I think the car automatically locked the doors when I shut the door since the car was running. I seem to recall doing this before except with the windows open (in which case I could easily unlock them). Do not attempt unless you have a spare handy. A trip to 7-11 cost me $45.00. Learned how to steal a 350Z though, which would maybe be useful if I didn't already have one
Old 09-05-2004, 04:53 AM
MR RIZK

How can you lock the keys in the car when it is running. I have tried pressing the buttons when the car is running and it does nothing.
Old 09-05-2004, 05:13 AM
KY350

Rizk - the day you lock your keys in the car while its running is the day you get yourself a sports bra!!!!!
Old 09-05-2004, 05:35 AM
MR RIZK

Originally posted by KY350
Rizk - the day you lock your keys in the car while its running is the day you get yourself a sports bra!!!!!
Only if you help me pick it out
Old 09-05-2004, 04:30 PM
Jagz

And here I was annoyed that the default system doesn't lock the car automatically. Even cheap $50 systems do.... You won't believe the number of times I've had to return to the bloody car to lock it because of being used to a car that did it automatically.
Old 09-05-2004, 08:03 PM
KY350

I'd rather lock mine manually than have a system decide for me that my car needs to be locked.
I'd be pretty p!ssed off if my car locked its doors with the keys inside the car and home (spare keys) was 2hrs away!!!!
Alternatively, if I forget to lock the car, then I've got no one to blame but myself if anything goes missing.