Notices
Autocross/Road SCCA Solo II, SCCA Club Racing, Redline Track Events, Speed Trial, Speed Ventures, Grand-Am Cup, JGTC, Procar Australia

Im looking to set my car up for the track

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2008, 06:58 AM
Fooshe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Smiles350
I agree with everyone that said to leave the upgrades alone and focus on track days and maintaince of the car. Once you have got down your skills and are comfortable with your car at it's limits. Then you can start making changes to the car. That way you really notice what the change really did.

If you are looking for some track days PM me and ill get into more detail. My favorite group to go with is All Time Racing because they have a small group so you get a lot of track time, and their instructors are the best.

BTW if you see a black Z pass you don't hesitate to say hello.

I like driving concepts better. VERY safe and their one on one, in car instructors are priceless. One day with them is worth 10 track days alone.
Old 07-07-2008, 01:43 PM
VQZ33

haha thanks for all the advice guys, its so hard to get any kind of tech. info on track setups. We need more threads on track setup impressions. BTW i already have slotted rotors front and rear, steel breaided brake lines, hawk blue pads for the track. I havent put on my coils or rims and tires yet. Willow springs is a great track to drive, I took alot of advice getting used to my car first b4 i go crazy on mods haha. Thanks guys
Old 07-07-2008, 06:13 PM
OPTIMO

The greatest thing about waiting is that it's cheaper and when you do actually spend money, you'll know exactly what you want out of it and will do it right the first time, and will have the skill the maximize your new parts into a quicker laptime.