Notices
Autocross/Road SCCA Solo II, SCCA Club Racing, Redline Track Events, Speed Trial, Speed Ventures, Grand-Am Cup, JGTC, Procar Australia

New world champion

Old 12-02-2016, 10:15 AM
JBJ

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Good for him. I'm glad he's going out on top. I can't stand LH and I was quite happy to see Nico on top. Or perhaps just not LH to be more precise.

I'm a huge fan of Daniel Ricciardo, maybe he'll get the seat. I'm not sure where he is in his contract with Red Bull though. It seems like Red Bull had some issues that kinda screwed him over a few times this year. If I were him, I'd want out of Red Bull.

I'm sure there will be lots of speculation in regards to who's going to grab that seat. This cracks me up:

Last edited by JBJ; 12-02-2016 at 10:18 AM.
Old 12-02-2016, 11:22 AM
JMII

Received 41 Likes on 39 Posts
Exclamation

WOW seems crazy to retire now but I guess he completed his life goal. He doesn't need the money or fame so I guess he'll walk away on top That sound you hear is the rush to fit his seat.
Old 12-02-2016, 01:39 PM
MicVelo
350Z/370Z Tech Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 3,253 Likes on 2,314 Posts

Originally Posted by JBJ
Good for him. I'm glad he's going out on top. I can't stand LH and I was quite happy to see Nico on top. Or perhaps just not LH to be more precise.

I'm a huge fan of Daniel Ricciardo, maybe he'll get the seat. I'm not sure where he is in his contract with Red Bull though. It seems like Red Bull had some issues that kinda screwed him over a few times this year. If I were him, I'd want out of Red Bull.

I'm sure there will be lots of speculation in regards to who's going to grab that seat. This cracks me up:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Fernando's first in line for the Black Friday seat sale.
Old 12-02-2016, 01:42 PM
MicVelo
350Z/370Z Tech Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 3,253 Likes on 2,314 Posts

CHtongueEEK

Search this Thread