Notices
Brakes & Suspension 350Z stoppers, coils, shocks/dampers

Suggestions for upper rear A arm

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2012, 12:34 PM
darkhopp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Suggestions for upper rear A arm

hey everyone my 03 Z33 is lowered and the wheels are slanted in a bit, i went to a mechanic about it and he said i needed to buy rear camber arm and a upper rear A arm, i just bought https://www.splparts.com/store/produ...hp?pid273.html for the camber arm but am having a rough time in finding a decent upper rear A arm, and was wondering if you guys had any suggestions as to which i should look into, im not worried about price to much if that helps.
Old 02-27-2012, 01:30 PM
AdvanZ33
Senior Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 189 Likes on 102 Posts

There is no A arm in the rear. He probably meant front upper A arm and rear camber arm. That should help with your search.
Old 02-27-2012, 01:31 PM
shaddy-z.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm running kinetix A- Arms on my fronts. I'm happy with them over all. Depending on how low you go they might hit the frame of the car. I made cutouts though to give them room, which took about 10 minutes in my garage with a drill.

I like them because it's pretty easy to adjust camber by myself in the garage or track side, and they've been reliable this whole time I've had them. And they're a pretty good price. I'm also running an SPL camber arm in the rear, with an SPL toe arm.

Look at Jason's sticky, he covers all the suspension components and you might be able to answer all the questions yourself. Good luck!