Notices

FS: Project Mu Forged Sport 6-Piston Front / 4-Piston Big Brake Kit

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2013, 01:38 PM
shyun1250

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Seriously sucks man...

But hopefully other users can see this and understand how far the few $$ in transaction fees go on Paypal.

If you're a member from Manitoba, or if you know him personally, please help this guy out!

Last edited by shyun1250; 07-21-2013 at 01:39 PM.
Old 07-21-2013, 01:56 PM
stogey420time
Club Moderator
the Hot Spot

Received 78 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by Nintensity
*UPDATE*

After not receiving a response back from the buyer for approximately a week, I decided to take matters into my own hands: Getting my Lawyer to get back my Project Mu kit back.

An unexpected turn in events:
User from my350z A-town204 recently texted me saying he, too, also got scammed by the same guy. In February 2013, A-town204 sent money to Kristopher Malko for a StopTech BBK and he never received it.

Details about him:
1. Goes by the name Kristopher / Chris Malko
2. Username Malko on my350z
2. Resides in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada)
3. Drives a Lime Green 350z

Long Story Short:
- Kris hasn't payed me even when we originally agreed that he would send payment right after I provided the Tracking number to him
- I call UPS to cancel shipment like 5 times because he hasn't payed me. But they go ahead an make an attempt delivery. And Kris signs the received parcel without sending me money.
- Kris claims there were missing pieces in the BBK.
- Kris claims he sent it back, but he hasn't texted me the Tracking number
- Kris is ignoring my calls and texts

What should I do?
I'm already in contact with a Lawyer because this is a civil matter. All I want back is my Project Mu kit back. But with people say, that I sue for money as well. Am I in the wrong here? I believe I have every right in this situation simply because the buyer didn't send me the money as what we agreed upon.

Can I tie in the My350z community and have you guys vouch for me? Are there 350z owners who reside in Manitoba who can help me out on this one?

What should I do
Here is the original conversation I had with the seller. I haven't deleted anything yet from my phone. LONG SCROLLING WARNING. To view full conversation, Click here
Gah'damnit those UPS fcks!
Kris Malko - you are a POS, DIAF b!tch.

Nintensity - I hope the locals (Manitoba) step up and help you out. Man, those brake doesn't belong on that riced out car.

Last edited by stogey420time; 07-21-2013 at 01:59 PM.
Old 07-21-2013, 05:19 PM
a-town204

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I was shocked to find out that Nick got scammed by the same guy that got me.
So I'm spreading the word to inform everyone that I can.

Last edited by a-town204; 07-21-2013 at 06:38 PM.
Old 07-21-2013, 05:31 PM
350Z_Al

Received 28 Likes on 24 Posts

I read this thread a while ago, never realized the guy was in the same province! Never realized he screwed you too Anthony.

I'll help spread the word.
Old 07-21-2013, 05:55 PM
dmemenza

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

^OMFG!! I can't believe this ****!! What the hell is wrong with UPS?!?! Man, I wish we could find out where this dude lives....we should all make a road trip and kick his @$$! Damn it, man....I hate it when I see crap like this happen!! I feel so bad for Nintensity man!!! If you get the lawyer and take this to court, I would definitely sue him for more money, plus lawyer fees and then some. I just hope you can recover your BBK in its entirety man...I think I can speak for everyone when I say we're pulling for you man! Best of luck! (Pls keep us posted!)

- DM
Old 07-22-2013, 08:52 AM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

That's awful man. Dude sounded sketchy since day 1. Good luck
Old 07-23-2013, 01:33 PM
heiyuu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

holy hell this sucks. had people ask me to use emt and this makes me glad i didn't go for it.
Old 07-23-2013, 03:10 PM
Pastmylife357

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This does suck, but I hope you've realized you walked into the situation...I've never sent anything or requested an item sent to me without first sending/receiving money via Paypal first. Reason you use paypal is to protect yourself (money) from a renig or no show, it's a double safety net for both buyer and seller. Situation with scammers like this you go after everything, relevant or overkill doesn't matter. All your legal fees, court fees, shipping, plus getting the kit back should be included at the minimum of what you get back from him.

Good luck and I hope you've learned from this situation. Don't let it scare you from dealing with shipping items just be more aware, should've walked away with the bank-to-bank transfer was brought up. Scammers will change what they need to, to get you to go through with it; always walk away at the first sign, somethings aren't worth it.

*Side note* some people have mentioned they're from the same province (you shipped them to an address) I'm not saying anything but I think 2-n-2 can be put together lol.
Old 07-23-2013, 03:45 PM
Waiz
Premier Member

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

OP, if the guy is a member on the forum PM me his sn

We need to close this though since the sale is no longer valid, feel free to make a thread in the general forum if you still need help