**NEW rule for posting FS threads in the classifieds** MUST READ!!!! - MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion

Go Back  MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion > Marketplace > Competition Items
Reload this Page >

**NEW rule for posting FS threads in the classifieds** MUST READ!!!!

Notices
Competition Items Track Specialty parts designed for Drift, Drag, AutoX and Road Racing

**NEW rule for posting FS threads in the classifieds** MUST READ!!!!

Old 04-13-2009, 10:05 AM
ZU L8R
Viper Sellout

Default **NEW rule for posting FS threads in the classifieds** MUST READ!!!!

In an effort to cut down on the scamming there is a new rule for posting FS/FT threads in the classifeds section.

ALL sellers are now REQUIRED to post @ least 1 pic of the item they are selling and in that picture must be a slip of paper/etc. with the users forum name and the date on it. If you post 5 pics, your name and date only need to be in one of them. If you don't have a digital camera, to bad.

This way we KNOW you @ least have the product, and it weeds out the people that aren't serious about selling their item.

This rule is going into effect immediatly as it was a unamious decesion between all the mods/admins.

YOUR AD WILL BE DELETED IF IT DOESN'T CONTAIN THIS PIC.

*This rule does NOT apply in the regional sections as the majority of the transactions are done face to face where members are familiar with each other.