Notices
Competition Items - Archive Track Specialty parts designed for Drift, Drag, AutoX and Road Racing

FS: Traqmate Complete + Traqdata II adapter

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2010, 04:39 PM
WestonP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SOLD! Traqmate Complete + Traqdata II adapter

SOLD!

This Traqmate system works great, and it's kind of hard for me to part with it, but I realistically just don't have a use for it in the near future. I bought it new around March of 2009, so it doesn't have all that much use on it.

I'd prefer to sell both items together and will cut you a deal and let them go together for $899 shipped (that's $300 below new cost), to buyers in the United States. I accept PayPal for payment. If you just want one or the other, then please see the prices below, but offers to buy both get priority...

$799: Traqmate Complete (sells for $999 new). This consists of the sensor unit, the display unit (see instant lap times, predictive timing, etc. while driving), display unit cable, GPS antenna, 12 volt wiring, USB cable, and software disc. The latest software and user manuals are also freely available at http://store.traqmate.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=207 And as a bonus, I'll also throw in RaceRender Deluxe video software. You'll get a new, legitimate, unlock code for the Deluxe version. One of it's many abilities is that it enables you to overlay Traqmate and other datalogger telemetry onto your in-car video, like this example: http://goo.gl/FSI0

$149: Traqdata II Adaptor (sells for $199 new). Allows the Traqmate to read and log your engine RPM, 4 analog inputs, and 2 digital inputs. It can also be used to interface with the ChaseCam recorder.

Last edited by WestonP; 10-19-2010 at 04:01 PM. Reason: SOLD!