Notices
East Canada Ontario, Quebec, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, etc.

The Useless East Canada thread!

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2011, 04:39 PM
fosheeezie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You guys all seem like nice people, but it drives me nuts seeing the arguments for replicas.

i think rocking replicas should be a 'dont ask, dont tell' kind of deal. Pretty sure nobody is douchey enough to belittle your purchase of replica stuff unless you try to make the ridiculous claim that its just as good.

shouldn't rationalize your purchase of a replica as anything but a price related decision. if you could get volks for less than 1k you would have, but since you can't, you've bought axis. that's fine, just don't try to convince everybody else that you did it because they're "just as good" as volks.

edit: also, stay safe in the blizzard this week folks

Last edited by fosheeezie; 01-31-2011 at 04:40 PM.
Old 01-31-2011, 04:39 PM
noodleman

Originally Posted by Kiriller
noodleman, we always setup meets and people come out, and we even meet people and chill with other z's that we dont even call out form the forums and sadly these are the people that are not stuck up ____ that just liek to rent about replica vs authentic topic, we are there for cars.

Why you peopel dont come out thats your problem, probably better you dont if you have the kind of attitude that you have here because im we stay up till late hours just talking **** and talking cars, and really theres no room for ignorance and arrogance. **** if you dont thikn your what i just rescribed come out and have fun like we always do.
please show me any of these meets you've posted up here. I don't see a thread about meets, i don't see any pics from these supposedly "public" meets. If i had seem them here i would've tried to come out. Again, if you can show me thread that you've posted here about meets, i'll keep an eye out for it.

The only meet thread i've seen this year here is posted by one of the people you wanted out of the forum cause they no longer own a Z.

I'm sorry if i'm not your best friend at a Z meet and start licking your ***** on at the meet after meeting and greeting you for 5 minutes. I apologize if I wanted to catch up with people i've met (at a meet) and actually become friends with. If i've met you more than once maybe i'd actually talk to you more...but hey, keep having those secret meets with just people you know.

When we use to set up meets, here are the people that show up (aka people we don't know). We posted here to let everyone know, and people showed up. Pretty simple formula. These meets ended up being at least weekly and everyone was welcome to join (even non-z owners showed up).

Honestly i have no clue why you guys are trying to accomplish here except to try and stroke your own dicks or something with your "omg drool at my car" threads and your occasion craigslist posting. oh, and trolling on FS threads of people you don't know.

Last edited by noodleman; 01-31-2011 at 04:40 PM.
Old 01-31-2011, 04:48 PM
knuklz

^ Are you taking the role of RiskyBusiness as it appears he took the advice and moved on.. If you want you could " Lick my ***** " though I'm not really game for that.. Nice pics, but do I really need to upload the ones from the meets we had?

Really just grow up.
Old 01-31-2011, 04:51 PM
Kiriller

Originally Posted by noodleman

Honestly i have no clue why you guys are trying to accomplish here except to try and stroke your own dicks or something with your "omg drool at my car" threads and your occasion craigslist posting. oh, and trolling on FS threads of people you don't know.
we posted a bunch no one answered so we gave up on that, i dont think knuklz is getting butt hurt cuz you didnt talk to him, hes just talking as it happens in general.

what we want is a nice local z community with out asshats going about their jdm ego and we always seem to find these people on the streets randomly or at random places & marty grove...

Another +1 for the marty grove, that is where true enthusiats actually go, you can come up to anyone and start talking about anything you want, me knuklz boorad and ____ always go there and meet random and random people come meet us and we have a blast.

But like i said with your attitudes if you go there dont think you guys will have any fun at all.

and ps what ever happend to clubhopper/ning cool guy, dont see him around anymore, wonder why..
Old 01-31-2011, 04:56 PM
2TH PWR

Received 107 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by Smasher
quick before 2thpwr gets on line
haaaaaaaah aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Old 01-31-2011, 04:58 PM
BluRed

^ Cliff notes? lmao
Old 01-31-2011, 05:01 PM
2TH PWR

I think I want ot get a BBK this season finally.
Old 01-31-2011, 05:02 PM
knuklz

Do it up
Old 01-31-2011, 05:03 PM
2TH PWR

BBK is mod of the year.
Old 01-31-2011, 05:05 PM
knuklz

Looks and performance.. I don't disagree
Old 01-31-2011, 05:05 PM
2TH PWR

Originally Posted by BluRed
^ Cliff notes? lmao
thread is blowing up on replica talk
someone said it's gonna get to 20K
then they said better get it done before I arrive
because I have been saying I'm going to get the 20 000th post
Old 01-31-2011, 05:08 PM
Reality350

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

aiyah!
Old 01-31-2011, 05:12 PM
knuklz

Old 01-31-2011, 05:12 PM
noodleman

Originally Posted by Kiriller
we posted a bunch no one answered so we gave up on that, i dont think knuklz is getting butt hurt cuz you didnt talk to him, hes just talking as it happens in general.

what we want is a nice local z community with out asshats going about their jdm ego and we always seem to find these people on the streets randomly or at random places & marty grove...

Another +1 for the marty grove, that is where true enthusiats actually go, you can come up to anyone and start talking about anything you want, me knuklz boorad and ____ always go there and meet random and random people come meet us and we have a blast.

But like i said with your attitudes if you go there dont think you guys will have any fun at all.

and ps what ever happend to clubhopper/ning cool guy, dont see him around anymore, wonder why..
i dunno, when we posted meets here all the time people showed up...i wonder if it has to do with the attitude of the people trying to set meets up..

hey, i never said you have to post pics of every meet, i know i haven't taken pics at every meet. i also don't expect you to invite everyone to every meet, but hey, you have a chance of people showing up if you post a thread, instead of a 100% chance of people not showing up cause you guys refuse to post a thread about it.

have you thought about how people would be more inclined to try and show up for meets if they saw other people doing it (in pics)?

i find it ironic how you're talking about people going "jdm ego" on you and then the next sentence you're running your "true enthusiats" ego trip. I'm sorry i'm not as true of an enthusiast as you to magically know where marty grove is.

i'll tell you why clubhopper/ningo stop posting here, one of the reasons is because he owns a g, and there aren't any Z/G meets getting posted here like there use to be.

just sayin.
Old 01-31-2011, 05:13 PM
Kiriller

Ninja video edit rofl
Old 01-31-2011, 05:14 PM
knuklz

Clubhopper has a Silverstone Z with v2 kit and the real JDM Hks Exhaust
Old 01-31-2011, 05:26 PM
Reality350

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Flash from the past!!!

^That was about half the caravan...

^Pit Stop!

^classic..

^Ironic?

So many more photo's from back in the day...
Old 01-31-2011, 05:26 PM
Smasher

Originally Posted by Sickboy101
All this talk of meets makes me miss driving my Z.
Me too.

I hope there are more meets this year and have a better turn out than last year.
Im thinking of going to this

ZCCR All Import Car Show Weekend - July 8-10!
The Z Car Club of Rochester is pleased to again host our signature event, the All Import Car Show Weekend from Friday July 8 to Sunday July 10, 2011.

http://www.zccr.net/main/
Old 01-31-2011, 05:28 PM
knuklz

Anyone here live near Scarborough?
Old 01-31-2011, 05:31 PM
knuklz

Hey smasher, if i read that correctly thats in NY right? I'd Be down to go!