MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion

MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion (https://my350z.com/forum/)
-   East Canada (https://my350z.com/forum/east-canada-36/)
-   -   FS....I had a collision, Must sell everything (https://my350z.com/forum/east-canada/453021-fs-i-had-a-collision-must-sell-everything.html)

tworhythms 08-29-2009 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by kasimmmmm (Post 7698122)
beautiful first post :thumbup:..... welcome to my350z.

He doesn't deserve to be part of the Z community.

Thanks Kasimmmmm! I just can't stand ignorance, especially when it comes from spoiled brats!

Glad to be a new member. I just picked up an '06 G35x myself and this forum is a wealth of great information (well...other than the OPs' post!).

Cheers!

cbr350Z 08-30-2009 01:34 PM

100% AGREE U SHOULD TAKE THIS COMMENT OFF AND DUDE U R TRING TO SELL UR CAR LOOOONG TIME .....SO DONT USE THIS AS EXCUSE......

QUOTE=kasimmmmm;7690529].... seriously!

take that comment off please. Its pointless. The guy's race has nothing to do with the accident.

Here's a thread where you mentioned something about Chinese... https://my350z.com/forum/the-lounge-...vs-lesnar.html

While your mom is at it, she should also teach you not to be racist, specially because you live in a multicultural society.[/QUOTE]

2TH PWR 08-30-2009 02:09 PM

A large number of the OP's posts also state how much he loves drugs.
I wonder what his mommy thinks of that?

SGSash 08-30-2009 02:40 PM

Does any one else feel violent reading this stuff?

Really makes me sad

Why sad? Because there are so so many guys like this everywhere. Like the majority.

I'm going to close SG and start a Life Skills school for people who weren't raised properly

Russ@Z1 08-30-2009 03:53 PM

Sasha, it's pathetic how some people are so close minded that they simply cannot open their minds to learn things in a different way. Once it's in their heads, that's how they are no matter if they're right or wrong.

Heck, I went back and forth with the OP without ever telling him that both my parents are from Pakistan (I was born here in the U.S.), and I finally reported him after giving him fair warning.

His loss.

Risky_Business 08-30-2009 04:13 PM

@...

1 Attachment(s)
OP.

XuperXero 08-30-2009 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by SGSash (Post 7700042)
I'm going to close SG and start a Life Skills school for people who weren't raised properly

LOLLLLL :icon18:

That'd be a great idea! Except it's a waste because you'll never knock sense into idiots. This thread is proof. Kuoyang STILL doesn't get it.

Reality350 09-01-2009 08:31 AM

I like curry:)

stizzi 09-18-2009 09:18 PM

$23K lol

I sold my 05 350Z with 20K MILES for $15,500 CDN!
And I'm selling my current 06 Roadster GT with 30K Miles to someone for $18,000 CDN ;) Lowest price around here for them is about $29,000 CDN (roadster GT's)

kingrukus 09-19-2009 05:07 AM

Originally Posted by stizzi (Post 7760326)
$23K lol

I sold my 05 350Z with 20K MILES for $15,500 CDN!
And I'm selling my current 06 Roadster GT with 30K Miles to someone for $18,000 CDN ;) Lowest price around here for them is about $29,000 CDN (roadster GT's)

As you may know, American cars that have been imported to Canada have lower resale values than their CDN counterparts, even if the mileage is lower. Since your cars are selling significantly below marketvalue, I would say that they are either roll-backs, rebuilt wrecks whose titles have been washed in the states, or both. Its a common practice, many used car dealerships do it in the GTA, hence driving down the overall market value for the G35 and 350z.

stizzi 09-19-2009 05:18 AM

yeah, I bring in cars from the u.s through my dads dealership. The Roadster isn't a wreck, but I have to change the driverside door/side mirror. Just sold it last night for 18K.

ed@aph 09-19-2009 05:56 AM

damn, you have it sold for less than some of the z32 :)

Swimminggerman 09-19-2009 09:13 AM

I thought (key word thought) that here in the states (perhaps certain ones though) that the rule was if you are at the white line by the yellow, its a yellow light, at the line and its red, its a red light. Im pretty sure I heard that as the general rule, and for red light cameras etc I thought they used that too. Because most (not all) lights have a few seconds (1-2) between your red light and the perpendicular lanes green light. So hence if your traveling speed limit and enter the intersection crossing the line while its yellow, you made it through a yellow and red is red. but what does it matter all americans are ignorant and worthless. That leaves me to question though, which ones, the north or south americans? Maybe even the central Americans? Ahh humbug , who cares at least I can go drive my car when I want without someone else giving me permission. "Keep on keepin on"

binder 09-19-2009 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by Swimminggerman (Post 7761026)
I thought (key word thought) that here in the states (perhaps certain ones though) that the rule was if you are at the white line by the yellow, its a yellow light, at the line and its red, its a red light. Im pretty sure I heard that as the general rule, and for red light cameras etc I thought they used that too. Because most (not all) lights have a few seconds (1-2) between your red light and the perpendicular lanes green light. So hence if your traveling speed limit and enter the intersection crossing the line while its yellow, you made it through a yellow and red is red. but what does it matter all americans are ignorant and worthless. That leaves me to question though, which ones, the north or south americans? Maybe even the central Americans? Ahh humbug , who cares at least I can go drive my car when I want without someone else giving me permission. "Keep on keepin on"

nope, the laws state that the vehicle must be completely through the intersection before the light turns red. The cameras point on the other side of the light and if something passes it while the light is red then it takes a picture....therefore you must be past that determined point (past the intersection) BEFORE it turns red.

I'm not sure how this works in court but i'm pretty sure it would be the oncoming guy's fault for not yielding if he turned in front of you but you would receive a ticket for not yielding a red light.

brady 09-19-2009 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by binder (Post 7761050)
nope, the laws state that the vehicle must be completely through the intersection before the light turns red. The cameras point on the other side of the light and if something passes it while the light is red then it takes a picture....therefore you must be past that determined point (past the intersection) BEFORE it turns red.

I'm not sure how this works in court but i'm pretty sure it would be the oncoming guy's fault for not yielding if he turned in front of you but you would receive a ticket for not yielding a red light.

Do you have an Ontario drivers license?

fastjimmy 09-19-2009 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by MDHRZ (Post 7693657)
I'm going to have to say no since we do have the most dominate Country in the world.

used to, with all your new tent city's popping up, you guys have now joined the ranks of 3rd world country...

Kiriller 09-19-2009 03:22 PM

Damn, thread still going...

brady 09-19-2009 04:33 PM

I though the lock would come a while ago.

mistanismo 09-20-2009 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by brady (Post 7761066)
Do you have an Ontario drivers license?

Yeah all the completely oblivious american posters applying their state laws to our unique provincial ones is slightly comical heh...

I call lock within 3 days max :D

XuperXero 09-21-2009 05:54 PM

Or this thread will keep going because I don't think many mods frequent the Canadian sections.

FLAME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :p