Exterior & Interior 350Z Body modification, interior styling and lighting
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling out Member "Punkstr????", Replica Top Secret Rear Diffuser

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2007, 05:12 AM
philude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

it's not about what they want, it's about what we want lol.
Old 08-22-2007, 07:16 AM
azula

Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z
and why are you "calling him out?"
LOL
Old 08-22-2007, 08:05 AM
Chebosto
350Z-holic
Premier Member

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

have you guys ever given a thought that Ken as a business owner has his own reasons to make or not make a kit?

holy crap. we were all lucky enough to see his excellent replica V2, central 20 and Amuse kits, give the guy a break. with all your whining on the DAMD replica, we'll be lucky to see if he even makes any more stuff for the Z.
Old 08-22-2007, 08:44 AM
THE TECH

Originally Posted by Chebosto
have you guys ever given a thought that Ken as a business owner has his own reasons to make or not make a kit?

holy crap. we were all lucky enough to see his excellent replica V2, central 20 and Amuse kits, give the guy a break. with all your whining on the DAMD replica, we'll be lucky to see if he even makes any more stuff for the Z.
+1

As well as the fact that he can't make every kit out there for every car group that wants something. As it is, he doesn't mass produce, so everytime he adds something to his lineup, it means that much longer to get parts from him.
Old 08-22-2007, 08:55 AM
philude

I, for one, am not complaining that he's not interested in replicating the TS piece. He's the business owner, so he makes his own decisions as to what can propel his business in the direction he wants, and I respect that. The people who are interested in a replica simply want one that is made by a respectable company and we're all trying to show that there is a demand for such a product. In the end, whether it's Ken or someone else, as long as the replica is satisfactory, I dont think anyone cares who makes it.
Old 08-22-2007, 06:37 PM
Sea Bass

I, for the record, asked pretty respectfully, and I defended Shine from some other posters just going off on him. If he doesn't want to tell us why he won't do the TS diffuser, that's fine, I can respect that... but it wouldn't hurt if he at least said that, since a lot of us are showing interest in it. More than likely, it would sell a lot better than a DAMD replica kit if offered.

Just my .02, but I hear where you're coming from. No one should be jumping all over his throat.
Old 08-22-2007, 08:09 PM
sofa king
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

well, the interest is out there. just like w/ the V2. he knew he could make a killing.

same with this. as long as people keep expressing interest, im sure itd sway him, or any other company. simple as that.