Sponsored by:

350Z Body/Lip Kits

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2010, 10:28 AM
sry110

Received 36 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by Kuhan
Yup, you are correct.

Front is authentic 06-08 Nismo lip. Side skirts and rear addons are from Shine Auto (the real ones are discontinued). All painted in black. The rear diffuser (for look) is carbon fiber that I bought from thezstore.com.
Off-topic, but how was the fitment of the Shine nismo rears? I have a set from a different replica manufacturer and the fit is crapppppy but I've been living with it. And did you have the option of having them supplied pre-painted?
Old 11-11-2010, 12:46 PM
Kuhan

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sry110
Off-topic, but how was the fitment of the Shine nismo rears? I have a set from a different replica manufacturer and the fit is crapppppy but I've been living with it. And did you have the option of having them supplied pre-painted?
I'll give Shine Auto 9/10 for being replica. I had to mod a little bit to make them fit. If I had a choice to do it again, I would try to find authentic Nismo sides and rear addons. The front Nismo lip fitted perfectly.

They all came unpainted. I'd prefer unpainted since you'll have a better chance of matching the color at local shops. If local shops mess up, then they can fix that rather than dealing with out-of-state shops.