MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion

MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion (https://my350z.com/forum/)
-   Exterior & Interior (https://my350z.com/forum/exterior-and-interior-51/)
-   -   Salvage yards for 350z parts? (https://my350z.com/forum/exterior-and-interior/559943-salvage-yards-for-350z-parts.html)

bmccann101 07-13-2012 02:18 PM

Salvage yards for 350z parts?

1 Attachment(s)
Yo..

I need to find a place aside from slidegood ( ill mention why in a sec) that is willing to sell parts off wrecked 350z's etc... and to mail them, buy online, paypal etc.
Google searching has given me very little, and what im looking for here is possibly an "in" from someone who knows a shop that goes thru cars alot, or does autobody for places that get crushed cars etc... been having a helluva a time trying to find a part I need for my interior..
( hence the interior section post location) .. but I cant buy it from Nissan or any of my regular places..

here's the part i need and the reason i cant buy it from Nissan and the reason Slidegood wont sell it to me..

Attachment 434288

I need the passenger side, top of the door panel, rubber and felt window channel strip.. I just pulled a door panel i purchased alst year out of the box and see that it is missing.. friking fantastic.. big thanks go out to that seller.. lol.

NO ONE (inc NISSAN) SELLS THIS W OUT HAVING TO BUY THE ENTIRE DOOR PANEL AGAIN>> ITS NUTS>> EVEN SLIDEGOOD ONT PART IT OUT>

So, this is not a WTB thread.. ( althought it will start that way lol).. its a thread about finding a shop who sells crap like this when you cant find a part in situations like mine.. Ive tried locally, no dice.

DavesZ#3 07-13-2012 02:31 PM

Nissan also won't sell the padded part of the armrest. Even though it has a separate part number, there's no such part available in the Nissan system. Whole door panel only.

You might try your local Yellow-pages. There are several listing for national companies that use a network of places to fill orders.

Otherwise, your best bet is going to be the Marketplace here.

ZS14RR 07-13-2012 02:36 PM

Good luck

beezee 07-13-2012 03:39 PM

I have been through that before. I lost that very tiny piece of plastic that covers the shiftlock hole on the shifter sorround, Nissan won't part. Was told to buy a whole sorround. Luckly I found mine later.

JCITY 07-13-2012 04:37 PM

You may want to check with my friends at Z1 MOTORSPORT.
They have tons of used Z parts and parting out vehicles.
Z1 is a forum vendor.

bbs350z 07-13-2012 04:43 PM

any place i can get a used passenger side 06+ headlight or internals? my original post in the fs/wanted got deleted. (sorry for jacking brocannon)

bmccann101 07-13-2012 04:47 PM

u jacked the right thread. lol.. mike_eee is in the middle of moving hoousees so hasnt unboxed the lights i did for him yet, but he has both r and L gutted housings avail for 06.. he sent me 2 full lights and also those thwo skeletons to take the best aprts from to do his headlights a few weeks ago...

one w a cracked lens, and one thats just normal wear and tear, neither have the middle chrome plastic, which is whats painted and what you see, but the guts, wiring, projectors, lenses etc are all there. I asked him to yank the LEDs from the psngr side top and send them to me, so theyd be missing that piece and the chromed pieces.. hit him up if thats wht you need..

bmccann101 07-13-2012 04:48 PM

now if someone else can pay it fwd on my part in question, thatd be just suuuper lol.

lgear080 07-13-2012 08:31 PM

I need similar parts... the coin holders and door pockets... for both doors
off an '07-'08. ****ing killing me. glgl

maybe we should canibal parts from turbo toys. Jim is a good guy and has
a ton of stuff. hit him up mang.

SxExCx 07-13-2012 09:02 PM

Call KC Nissan in Sun Valley, CA. They are an exclusive Nissan wrecking yard with thousands of cars.

Z PHAT Z 07-15-2012 08:58 AM

I just bought a whole passenger door to replace my damaged one in an accident. I will go to the shop this week to see if I have those on both doors. If I do..I will send you one. Does it matter what year the door is? My is 03-05.

bmccann101 07-15-2012 09:32 AM

Z Phat to the RESCUE!!! thanks bro!!!

its an 05.. passenger side is whats needed.. lmk, thanks a billion times over bro.. if you get it, see if you can find a tube to ship it in and PM me your zip again and what youre asking $ for it is.. rad. !!