Notices
Exterior & Interior 350Z Body modification, interior styling and lighting
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone know where to buy a rear louver for are cars?

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2017, 02:34 AM
ZMoneyPIT

Received 87 Likes on 51 Posts

Clueless... You should go design your own parts.
Old 03-02-2017, 08:13 AM
CK_32

Received 366 Likes on 315 Posts

I do and have......

Which is why I know the difference between design and development and basic production of a common part.....

#Clueless
Old 03-02-2017, 09:05 AM
ZMoneyPIT

Received 87 Likes on 51 Posts

What have you made exactly? I'm curious to find out as I also doubt you've ever done any production of something significant. Also when you decide to try to sell it can I get my hands on it to mass produce to steal profits? I mean it's not a revolutionary product so it's not a big deal right? You craft a bumper/hood, those already exist. You don't own the rights to bumpers and hoods regardless of your design or what you've done so it's open market for me to resell.
I'm not commenting past this because of your history, you just like to argue nonsense. Go waste your time and argue more political nonsense on a car forum.
Old 03-02-2017, 09:50 AM
CK_32

Received 366 Likes on 315 Posts

Lol dude look at what you are arguing... Arguing for a company you have nothing to do with.

And fck no I'm not going to tell you what business I own and what companies I work with so you can go crap on my business reputation over some forum bull sht. Your beyond retarded if you think I'm ganna hand out my info after the way you've been acting.

And no I don't argue nonsense. I just like putting little cry babies with no clue in their place. Which on this forum there seems to be a few. So stop crying, your not helping their case and I doubt they are going to get much sympathy from anyone here.

The kid makes quality louvers, but they aren't the only ones making them and yea a company did pull some shady stuff. But this forum like IG isn't going to fight their battle and have massive feelings for him.

And it's the OP's money and he's a big boy and can make his own decisions on if he chooses to support that or not. That's the world we live in. Get use to it.

Last edited by CK_32; 03-02-2017 at 11:27 AM.
Old 03-03-2017, 05:49 AM
terrasmak
Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 2,283 Likes on 1,645 Posts

Originally Posted by ZMoneyPIT
Just know of them. They do it quite often with other cars, stuff fits horribly and you're not giving credit to the companies putting in the time and money making the new stuff. The first louvers mentioned in this thread are legit. Created by an average joe trying to captialize on the market.
The guys who originally build the louvers, I wonder how many Godspeed. Megan and other China garbage knockoff parts are on their cars
The following users liked this post:
pyshin (03-03-2017)