MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion

MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion (https://my350z.com/forum/)
-   Feedback & Suggestions for Our Forum (https://my350z.com/forum/feedback-and-suggestions-for-our-forum-84/)
-   -   ***BUYERS/SELLERS BEWARE*** track1z/zcar03 (https://my350z.com/forum/feedback-and-suggestions-for-our-forum/397287-buyers-sellers-beware-track1z-zcar03.html)

zcar03 11-08-2008 06:11 AM

***BUYERS/SELLERS BEWARE*** track1z/zcar03

1 Attachment(s)
I was looking for the under engine cover and the gaskets that attach to the door. He sent me the gaskets that are attached to the car and an underbody plastic that was ripped in two. He refused to refund me and take the useless junk back. After numerous emails I currently have a chargeback filed against him for the whopping 70 dollars. Do not buy from this guy he is a jerk.....
Zachary Rumble
Email: nsxyello@yahoo.com

Sean 11-08-2008 09:13 AM

is the seller in Lawton Oklahoma? because if that is him we are going to start the ownage now.

Concave 11-08-2008 11:18 AM

he lives in my town.. But have no clue who he is.

Concave 11-08-2008 11:22 AM

ok-speed.com is our state forum. Ask around on there.. I'm on my phone and cannot copy link >.<

Sean 11-08-2008 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by Concave (Post 6531873)
ok-speed.com is our state forum. Ask around on there.. I'm on my phone and cannot copy link >.<

Yeah, made my account there today. I have a ton of info from people there already. Waiting for the OP to get a PM back to me.
BTW "24 inch's" is his screen name there.

zcar03 11-08-2008 12:55 PM

Wow thanks alot guys Ill get more info. I appreciate your efforts. It is only 70 bux but it is the principal. I even asked hime for a partial refund.

Concave 11-08-2008 02:25 PM

I had no idea he was 24'' there.. He never talked to me I guess. Hope you get everything solved.

track1z 11-08-2008 04:52 PM

He asked for the rubber around the door.He sent me a picture of a Z with a Circle around the whole outer of the car. I took pictures he said yes I sent what he asked for. I had a bottom plastic peice to a Z which WASN'T torn.I sold to this ass Sept 16 2008. Week and a half agoWHAT nov 5th???????? I get an email saying its ripped and he wanted a partial refund.if you want info all you had to do was ask.I haven't done anything wrong.I thought about sending the money back just cause.Then I began to think F?????? its been well over a month.WELLLLLLLLLLL

track1z 11-08-2008 04:55 PM

O and shcni42 is my screen name at okspeed.com

Dear Zachary Rumble,

We are contacting you to let you know that one of your buyers recently
visited the Resolution Center and attempted to open a dispute against a
payment. The buyer wished to dispute the payment sent on Sep 16, 2008
(Transaction 38S8821787915680D). This dispute has been deferred because it
was not opened within 45 days of payment.

Although this dispute is not eligible for negotiation in the Resolution
Center, we have noted that the buyer was dissatisfied with this transaction.

We encourage you to work directly with the buyer to resolve this matter and
take this opportunity to provide customer service as you see fit.

Thank you,

PayPal

OVERRRRRRRRRRRRR 45 days oldddd???????????????????????????????????

track1z 11-08-2008 04:57 PM

I'm so sick of people who can't pay there bills and try to return **** to pay there car payment they can't afford.

What other info do you want???????????EEEEEEwwwwwwwwwww

track1z 11-08-2008 05:09 PM

*************Seller BEWARE***********Zcar03

WOW this is so childish.I sold this guy the plastic peice that go's to the bottom of the Z.Which wasn't ripped. Here it is almost 2 months later he wants his 70 dollers back and I'm the bad guy.Heres what paypal said to me

Dear Zachary Rumble,

We are contacting you to let you know that one of your buyers recently
visited the Resolution Center and attempted to open a dispute against a
payment. The buyer wished to dispute the payment sent on Sep 16, 2008

(Transaction 38S8821787915680D). This dispute has been deferred because it
was not opened within 45 days of payment.

Although this dispute is not eligible for negotiation in the Resolution
Center, we have noted that the buyer was dissatisfied with this transaction.

We encourage you to work directly with the buyer to resolve this matter and
take this opportunity to provide customer service as you see fit.

Thank you,

PayPal

Sorry dude I would of a week or maybe two after you got it BUT almost 2 monthS???

Sean 11-08-2008 05:11 PM

I think you are a little late to the party

Concave 11-08-2008 05:13 PM

haha. hey
was you one of the 3 guys i met at the car wash? there was a red Z, white Z, and blue Z and all were junior enlisted I think. (E-4, E-5)

i was hoping to get both sides of the story.. was scared of having a scammer in my town haha. but man 45 days old????? wtf....... thats kinda iffy.

track1z 11-08-2008 05:16 PM

NOPE wasn't me,this guy needs 70 bucks to pay a bill WTF.I bet he lives in Nigeria.

track1z 11-08-2008 05:18 PM

I want others to be WARNED about selling parts to this guy.He should've said he needed the money to pay a bill I'd probable helped him out then.2 months Later??????????

Concave 11-08-2008 05:21 PM

i think since we have both sides of the story.... the case is closed.
if something was torn, you shouldve did something right away. if its over a month and a half..... something isnt right.

Sean 11-08-2008 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by track1z (Post 6532722)
NOPE wasn't me,this guy needs 70 bucks to pay a bill WTF.I bet he lives in Nigeria.

I think you are a bit off base, he has had his Z a long time 03 I think.
Here is a pic of it from early 2004 , it has a supercharger, N02, legit wheels and a legit painted body kit.
https://my350z.com/forum/attachments...right5zig2.jpg

For him to have that much stuff on so fast I am going to guess he got the car new, not 5 years after it came out.

But I will leave it for him to chime in.

zcar03 11-08-2008 05:25 PM

I told him I needed the gaskets that attached to the door. He sent me the ones taht attached to the car. He also sent me the underbody tray in 2 pieces. I figured it was a 2 piece undertray. When I finally got around to installing it I realized it wasnt supposed to be 2 pieces and it was torn. I just had a baby and have been way to busy to work on my car. He also sent me an email saying sorry about sending wrong gaskets and he would look for the right ones - then I was too busy and forgot to follow up. I contacted him immediately with the problems but have been in the hospital for weeks with my new baby... I have owned my car outright since 04 so payments arent an issue. I have over 65k into my car so the money isnt the problem it is the principal.

Anyways I filed a chargeback and will eventually get my money back whether he likes it or not. Paypal allows disputes for only 45 days.

zcar03 11-08-2008 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by Sean (Post 6532736)
I think you are a bit off base, he has had his Z a long time 03 I think.
Here is a pic of it from early 2004 , it has a supercharger, N02, legit wheels and a legit painted body kit.
https://my350z.com/forum/attachments...right5zig2.jpg

For him to have that much stuff on so fast I am going to guess he got the car new, not 5 years after it came out.

But I will leave it for him to chime in.

Thanks Sean Car took 2nd place in world of wheels before the blower and lambo doors. I am redoing the whole interior and system. I only have 20k miles on the car. I was too busy to get under the car and install the tray until about 2 weeks ago. At first I figured whatever Ill keep the gaskets for the doors because I figured the undertray was fine, after realizing the undertray was in 2 pieces and missing a huge chunk then I got pissed that I got nothing useable for 70 bux and contacted him last week. Then he didnt reply.

Sean 11-08-2008 05:36 PM

I think waiting to make your thread till after he called you out was a bit of a hail mary pass.
But in case, see you in the other thread.
https://my350z.com/forum/my350z-com-...cammed-me.html