Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Thinking about keeping it-*pics

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2006, 07:17 PM
ZRAYGO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

boo phucking hoo....you just dont know how much i am sitting here crying about the loss of my car. I know it is in good hands, but if I had to do it all over again, I prolly would have kept it. The kit that was on the car was the FULL Ings +1 half kit. so the comment about the mirrors is correct, it was (to my knowledge) the only FULL Ings +1 kitted out z in Southern Cali. When I say fullm I mean fenders, hood and the rest of the kit. I really am pissed that I went after that Vette that night. Dam.....But life goes on...I have since bought a Black on Black 06 G35C. So it may be back to the drawing board, buit I will definately not do any engine work...

anyway, Todd, like I have said in the past...there are only a handfull of people that I had trusted with my car that are on this board....Pete Davey, Shariff Abdulbaset, Sam (GT Motorsports) and you....excellent job....

p.s......(I cant believe I am saying this), but If i happen to come up with some money ( a rather large amount)...we may have to have another conversation...
Old 05-10-2006, 07:45 PM
supra crazy

looks sick whats done to the S4?
Old 05-10-2006, 08:58 PM
BriGuyMax
Turbo Whore

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ZRAYGO
boo phucking hoo....you just dont know how much i am sitting here crying about the loss of my car. I know it is in good hands, but if I had to do it all over again, I prolly would have kept it. The kit that was on the car was the FULL Ings +1 half kit. so the comment about the mirrors is correct, it was (to my knowledge) the only FULL Ings +1 kitted out z in Southern Cali. When I say fullm I mean fenders, hood and the rest of the kit. I really am pissed that I went after that Vette that night. Dam.....But life goes on...I have since bought a Black on Black 06 G35C. So it may be back to the drawing board, buit I will definately not do any engine work...

anyway, Todd, like I have said in the past...there are only a handfull of people that I had trusted with my car that are on this board....Pete Davey, Shariff Abdulbaset, Sam (GT Motorsports) and you....excellent job....

p.s......(I cant believe I am saying this), but If i happen to come up with some money ( a rather large amount)...we may have to have another conversation...
What happened with the vette. I must have missed the post (if you posted). Blow up the motor or something??
Old 05-11-2006, 03:02 AM
Barzten1

You have 2 boosted Z's? You bastard! Sell the Beemer.....LOL!
Old 05-11-2006, 05:26 AM
350zDCalb
Sponsor
builtZmotors

Originally Posted by supra crazy
looks sick whats done to the S4?
That's my friend's car. He has the ECU flashed for 300hp...that's it , but that thing is fast!