Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Function:TUNED STOCK MOTOR FI Warranty Program

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2009, 07:52 AM
Motormouth
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I thought - just pointing this out - the customer stated clearly that he only realized the oil was missing at the end, and calculated an estimated loss rate from the volume put in, to the volume taken out.

Good luck getting it resolved! Dave has a good reputation for a reason.
Old 08-21-2009, 09:02 AM
4SHIZZIL

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

yall on your periods?

Im on my second engine chickaz, ironically it blew from low oil

this thread should be locked, no one has provide anything to aid the community.

Ill change my signature to please the ladies in here! but for the record this was my last signature wich clearly identifies, answers, explains, and consumes going FI!

The moment you ask for more power, you ask for more headaches!

Last edited by 4SHIZZIL; 08-21-2009 at 09:04 AM.
Old 08-21-2009, 09:14 AM
DaveFunction2ND
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by g35keys
I never stated my car was loosing oil from the day I got it back, if there's some confusion about that than I apologize but I went back and looked at my post and don't recall saying it.
XKR you continue to gloss over pertinent information that you use as the basis for your argument in your quest to discredit me and my shop. Its impossible to use a false statement to prove a point. That's common sense 101.

You continue to rehash the fact that oil consumption was an issue when the OP has stated that oil consumption was never a known issue.

If you can't even do this properly how do you ever expect to be able to bring yourself before a judge?
Old 08-21-2009, 09:17 AM
4SHIZZIL

Smile

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
Yes. Back on topic about a warranty that seems to be subjective and arbitrary... as an FT customer has recently found out the hard way.
This is why people get all bent out of shape. Here is a person that has no evidence AT ALL to back up this satement. I am not nut hugging FT. This is one RUDE G, but in this case the G is for girl because you are obviously gossiping because I dont know any FT customers that has EVER had an issue with the warrantee program.

Please provide names or get the hell out of this thread or close your vagina. its starting to stink.

I aint got nothing better to do today so its on with the NAA SAAYERS that aint saying anything but hot air. Brush your teeth before you enter a room with real men.

Since you obviously are an Arizona dirt bag that has never been to FT or know any personally that has been to FT (other than your internet love affairs from this forum)

your post is considered NULL AND VOID and your continued post will be flamed until you produce one NAME that has been screw over from a Warrantee issue at FT?

ONE NAME CHICKA?

where is it?
Old 08-21-2009, 09:25 AM
4SHIZZIL

1500 miles after an oil change my stock VQ blew up because it had no oil in it. less than 1.5 quarts remained.

again I love the freggin experts on the forums.... Ill dig up my old thread for proof, because well all know that with all these NISSAN INFINITI certified technicians thats the only way people will listen.

Geesche I fuggin hate the MIDA and FI forum now. too many ladies parading around complaining about how "he did me wrong" The girls of the MIDA and FI sections have more *****. This totally upset me how they are trying to throw Dave under the bus, and its funny how all these opinions come from freggin 1000 miles away. When we flame someone at least they are local. Where are the MIDA guys flaming this situation?

EXACTLY= grow some nuts people and stop being internet gangsters, because if any of you were in Daves Shop, you would be like hey man nice shop, not ohh you are the devil and you are screwing over you customers.

rule one: if you wont say it to a persons face, dont say it online, becuase in this small world its very possible to see someone face to face.

Sorry Dave to blow up your thread, I have a bad day already and I finally read all that was said on here and it totally uncalled for and this should of never been in this thread when g35keys had a thread to address this issue. These people just want to start drama and they feel like they are sitting ontop of the world because they had a blown car, FI, good luck thus far, so they are fuggin SAINTS that we should listen too...

now im going to puke from discuss

sorry again for being so completely offtopic but all the skirts in here had me distracted.
Old 08-21-2009, 09:29 AM
4SHIZZIL

Here school girls, tomorrow I am not holding your hand when I walk you home from school.

https://my350z.com/forum/mid-atlanti...-boom-too.html
Old 08-21-2009, 09:46 AM
ttg35fort
Professional

Originally Posted by 4SHIZZIL
save money go with a stock block/exhaust....two stock blocks installed is less than the built one.
I was going to stay out of this one, but I couldn't let this comment go. This is just bad advice.

You can buy a quality built short block with Eagle rods and Wiseco pistons for about $2600 assuming you send back a core. Assume the install and tune costs $2,500 (this is probably on the low side). That's $5100. Add $300 for shipping and you are at $5,400.

Now, buy a used motor for $1,000, install and tune this for $2,500, then repeat this process. You now are at $7,000, and you are still left with a stock block. If you have shipping charges, the cost is even higher.

Last edited by ttg35fort; 08-21-2009 at 09:48 AM.
Old 08-21-2009, 09:51 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by DaveFunction2ND
XKR you continue to gloss over pertinent information that you use as the basis for your argument in your quest to discredit me and my shop. Its impossible to use a false statement to prove a point. That's common sense 101.

You continue to rehash the fact that oil consumption was an issue when the OP has stated that oil consumption was never a known issue.

If you can't even do this properly how do you ever expect to be able to bring yourself before a judge?
So I see you want to continue....Why don't you post the section where the OP said that he noticed the "issue" with the oil before he discovered his car was leaking gas?????also it was told to you and you did not address it.

So now you put pressue on the OP to shut him up... Now you want to spread your wings????you know that he won't go up against you now.... But just remember.... Not only the OP knows what happened.

Discredit you..... That thought has never crossed my mind....but you putting the idea in my head. And by the way... When I take someone to court... I always have 2 or more lawyers standing to my right....

Last edited by XKR; 08-21-2009 at 09:55 AM.
Old 08-21-2009, 09:52 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

This is why people get all bent out of shape. Here is a person that has no evidence AT ALL to back up this satement. I am not nut hugging FT. This is one RUDE G, but in this case the G is for girl because you are obviously gossiping because I dont know any FT customers that has EVER had an issue with the warrantee program.

Please provide names or get the hell out of this thread or close your vagina. its starting to stink.

I aint got nothing better to do today so its on with the NAA SAAYERS that aint saying anything but hot air. Brush your teeth before you enter a room with real men.

Since you obviously are an Arizona dirt bag that has never been to FT or know any personally that has been to FT (other than your internet love affairs from this forum)

your post is considered NULL AND VOID and your continued post will be flamed until you produce one NAME that has been screw over from a Warrantee issue at FT?

ONE NAME CHICKA?

where is it?
g35keys. Which is fairly obvious who I was referring to and who's situation has been discussed.

With all your ranting in bold print and name calling... Are you sure you're not the juvenile girl (on the cheerleading squad perhaps?) who needs a new tampon? Seriously

BTW... I have no problem saying anything I have posted straight to anyone's face, including you and Dave. Anyone who knows me will vouch for this. Your emotional rants made me LUL. Now I'm gonna go LMAO some more at you calling the rest of us a bunch of girls.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 08-21-2009 at 10:10 AM.
Old 08-21-2009, 09:59 AM
4SHIZZIL

^ no I was talking to you RudeG. Drop a name of the so called FT customers that found out things the hard way. Again....waist of time and space.

I have the time today..

who learned the hard way?
Old 08-21-2009, 10:04 AM
4SHIZZIL

Smile

Originally Posted by XKR
So now you put pressue on the OP to shut him up... Now you want to spread your wings????you know that he won't go up against you now.... But just remember.... Not only the OP knows what happened.
Discredit you..... That thought has never crossed my mind....but you putting the idea in my head. And by the way... When I take someone to court... I always have 2 or more lawyers standing to my right....
See this is why men are stupid. He XKR (FORD) I was there, I havent talked to dave about the situation.

Please provide proof of said "PRESSURE" that Dave put on the OP...

this is how smart you are, this is Daves thread, he is the OP.

ohh you mean the other thread where Dave didnt feel the need to post. Why post to a bunch of school girls, now that you clinging brauds are in his school....aka his thread about his work... he is posting..

you are all so young, newblike, and disrespectful. you have no idea of how to conduct yourself to get something done.

PLEASE PROVID THE PROOF OF THE OP APPLYING PRESSURE ON THE OP OF THE THREAD YOU ARE CONFUSED YOU ARE IN.

he is 1.5 hours away, so I can bet he doesnt have him in an arm bar?

where is your proof? I asked three times just incase your slow today?

another waisted post... and opinion

NEXT!
Old 08-21-2009, 10:08 AM
4SHIZZIL

Originally Posted by ttg35fort
I was going to stay out of this one, but I couldn't let this comment go. This is just bad advice.

You can buy a quality built short block with Eagle rods and Wiseco pistons for about $2600 assuming you send back a core. Assume the install and tune costs $2,500 (this is probably on the low side). That's $5100. Add $300 for shipping and you are at $5,400.

Now, buy a used motor for $1,000, install and tune this for $2,500, then repeat this process. You now are at $7,000, and you are still left with a stock block. If you have shipping charges, the cost is even higher.
quality short block, you mean quality short bus... no engine is rock solid man... they all have the potential for one minor thing to go wrong. yeah 99 out of a 100 could be good, but this OP in the other thread could be that 100th guy that got a lemon.

I have the hook up and I can get long blocks for under 1K.

case closed, dont assume, how do you know the install will cost him anything...again you all assume you know everything about the situation and you have no idea....what goes on in the MIDA.

NEXT

Last edited by 4SHIZZIL; 08-21-2009 at 10:10 AM.
Old 08-21-2009, 10:10 AM
failsafe306

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^ no I was talking to you RudeG. Drop a name of the so called FT customers that found out things the hard way. Again....waist of time and space.

I have the time today..

who learned the hard way?
another waisted post...

Last edited by failsafe306; 08-21-2009 at 10:12 AM.
Old 08-21-2009, 10:16 AM
ttg35fort
Professional

I have the hook up and I can get long blocks for under 1K.
New, rebuilt or used?

how do you know the install will cost him anything...
Well, if he can get work done for free, then why would he have used the subject shop in the first place?
Old 08-21-2009, 10:19 AM
Motormouth
Banned

4SHIZZEL.

proper grammar and formatting go a long way in arguments. otherwise you look like a ranting idiot. just throwing that out there. You are getting worked up and making yourself and dave look bad. not that i think you care.
Old 08-21-2009, 10:21 AM
r0mey
350Z-holic

Enough! Dave this is your thread if you would like the final word please pm me i will open it back up for you so you can post what you have to say. If not enough. I hope that dave and the owner work things out.