Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Very Ridiculous Techs

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2007, 02:46 PM
THE ROADSTER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by paranormal
dangit now everyone is going to go to GTM and now my car will take forever to finish.. thanks alot vrt! lol seriously you guys suck! shady shady

lol......haha
Old 06-27-2007, 02:49 PM
abyss

Originally Posted by Navygolf13
Okay, that is the way you see it. I see it as waiting to find out the facts before I make up my mind.
The facts are on the table and the defense is obviously not going to respond...and as I said before, being busted like this it is legally best that they don't respond. The only way I see them responding is if this is some twisted joke by the OP...but none the less customers have come forward making the OP's accusations(sp?) pretty damn factual.
Old 06-27-2007, 02:50 PM
g-X

Originally Posted by paranormal
dangit now everyone is going to go to GTM and now my car will take forever to finish.. thanks alot vrt! lol seriously you guys suck! shady shady

SRy but my car is being shipped there next week...unfortunately
Old 06-27-2007, 02:52 PM
g-X

Originally Posted by masterj26
Your opinions = VRT nutthugger. And you haven't done anything wrong, you were all in favor of someone getting ripped with a 30% restocking fee (which you were involved in) Sold a bad clutch and a misrepresented a body kit and have still yet to pay the gentlemen his $300. You sir are a gentlemen and a fine person to deal with I am done with this thread and you. Good Day and welcome to my ignored list
+100000

can we all agree that Navigolf is an idiot? Can we just ignore him? You cant talk with the guy..it's like arguing with your wife or ho.

He just says the same thing over and over again

We can start another thread for his flaming

but lets get back to the true culprits at hand...
Old 06-27-2007, 03:00 PM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by dave079
I think you are the only person on here that cant blatantly see what kind of people VRT are. Again the only reason they made it good for fallenromeo is due to the fact they got caught. There is zero excuse for some of the things they did. You are stretching and are blind if you cant see that they sold him used parts as new and tried to get away with it.
How can you say that did you see a contract between him and VRT? Did he have a quote? How can ANYONE say who is right and wrong without that. I am not saying he is a liar, I am not saying MrA is a cheat or not a cheat....I am asking how can you know for sure without those pieces of tangible proof? Are you best friends with fallenromeo and known him all your life and know he would NEVER mislead anything or misunderstand something explained to him? I dont think so, even the smarted, most astute, and most attetntion to detail people in the world hear and understand things wrong from time to time and that may be the case here....there is no way to know without a contract. That is my point there! I think I am being the most objective person here...honestly.....all of you have made up your minds(I shouldnt say all because I am sure there are a few who havent.) I DO NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED! No one does expect the people involved in the whole thing.

How is it that MrA has to prove himself when no one else has other than based off of what they say?
Old 06-27-2007, 03:05 PM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by g-X
+100000

can we all agree that Navigolf is an idiot? Can we just ignore him? You cant talk with the guy..it's like arguing with your wife or ho.

He just says the same thing over and over again

We can start another thread for his flaming

but lets get back to the true culprits at hand...
You guys do not understand the English language very well if this is the way you think. I have been on here saying my experiences are good with them and ANYONE in the world is entitled to the benefit of the doubt. It is the way our justice system works and unfortunately public opinion does not.

I do say a lot of the same things because you and many others think I am saying something other than I am....so here it is in simple English.

I DO NOT KNOW THE FACTS!! NOBODY DOES EXCEPT CUSTOMER AND SHOP! BOTTOM LINE!

As for proof, I have not seen any other than what people have said and as far as I am concerned that should not be good enough for anyone!
Old 06-27-2007, 03:06 PM
Navygolf13

Wow you are one of a kind. I highly doubt he asked for a set of used coilovers and even stated he didn't order them to be used as most anyone wouldnt.

And yes MrA does have to prove himself innocent after this many accusations. There are 12,000 views on this thread now.
Who cares how many views? Does the accuser not have to proves anything? And by that I mean more than saying I did not order that part?
Old 06-27-2007, 03:11 PM
Hexxum001

Originally Posted by masterj26
Navygolf13 = VRT Payroll....
or maybe Navygolf13 = MrA?????
Old 06-27-2007, 03:12 PM
ht4

Okay, without defending anyone or being on any sides...here is my problem. Anyone can say they got a bad install or didnt get the part they ordered, without proof how can anyone say it is the truth? Customer says thats not what I ordered, shop says it is.....whose fault? Unless there is a contract or signed quote....honestly?

I am NOT saying you lied or would intentionally. I think people hear what they want to in general. My father was in law enforcement and he was takiing some sort of a class with about 50 other law enforcement agents/officers, and in the middle of the class someone ran in and waved a gun and yelled at them and ran out. They were then asked to recount what had happened....needless to say there were about 40 different stories. The point is that without some tangible evidence as to what happened, how can anyone say who was right or wrong?

That being said, I do not think the people here are lying, I think some of the blame is probably with VRT and some with the customer. That is why I feel things should be dealt with on a personal level. As for what you say about not getting anywhere....I already said as a last resort I understand. But I feel these threads were not last resorts. It seems to me people jump the gun and post experiences without exhausting their options as a consumer. Again this is my opinion and they way I would handle things.
LMFAO... you are saying that every person who is complaining should shut up becuase they simply can't remember what VRT told them (new v. used, $16K v. $22K, authentic v. replica)? Give me a break. So apparantly, everyone who deals with VRT gets a sudden acute case of amnesia?

This is exactly why shops write up detailed work orders before touching a car. This is an industry-wide standard. Whenever I have taken my car in for aftermarket work, I have gotten a detailed work order and the tech takes me through line by line and makes sure I understand everything. This way there is no question of different recollections.
Old 06-27-2007, 03:14 PM
Navygolf13

Unbelievable how blind some people can be. When this many people come out against some company obviously there is plenty truth to whats being said.
Okay, I am glad to know how you think....so when Hitler was in control of Germany and told everyone the Jews were the devil and should be eradicated that was okay and the truth because so many people said it, it had to be true.

I am not saying that there is lying going on by the customers here, I am merely saying that the expectations they had were not met, whether it was because they were improperly set by the company or because they did not hear what they were being told, I DO NOT KNOW...neither do you.

Just becuase a few people tell their bad stories does not mean it is the truth. Lets see we have fallenromeo, g-x, roadster(doesnt know what is going on with his car), and the OP. If I am missing someone I am sure someone will let me know who. Other than that we have a bunch of people saying they hate VRT because of what they have heard or because they got a quote and didnt like it. As far as I am concerned the OP could be disgruntled over being let go....and fallenromeo, things were made right, and the other two, who knows!

Again, not defending them, putting it out there as what I can recall as being on topic here.
Old 06-27-2007, 03:15 PM
bboypuertoroc

Received 2,448 Likes on 1,769 Posts

How can you say that did you see a contract between him and VRT? Did he have a quote? How can ANYONE say who is right and wrong without that. I am not saying he is a liar, I am not saying MrA is a cheat or not a cheat....I am asking how can you know for sure without those pieces of tangible proof? Are you best friends with fallenromeo and known him all your life and know he would NEVER mislead anything or misunderstand something explained to him? I dont think so, even the smarted, most astute, and most attetntion to detail people in the world hear and understand things wrong from time to time and that may be the case here....there is no way to know without a contract. That is my point there! I think I am being the most objective person here...honestly.....all of you have made up your minds(I shouldnt say all because I am sure there are a few who havent.) I DO NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED! No one does expect the people involved in the whole thing.

How is it that MrA has to prove himself when no one else has other than based off of what they say?
Dude, you are SERIOUSLY stretching.

If it was just ONE incident then fine. But there's more than one person, and there's a lot of illegal activity that VRT is being accused of. They are NOT defending themselves. The ONLY person doing any of that is YOU. So either 1) you truely are blind or 2) you work for them/are recieving something from them.

About the whole suspension thing... even if there was a misunderstanding about them being sold as new or used, what price was charged? Bet you it wasn't a used price. And I bet you that if fallen didn't realize they were used but paid full price for them VRT wasn't about to tell him that he overpaid and was going to be refunded.

Just because YOU had a good experience doesn't mean you can ignore the facts. Insiders (as in the thread starter) and outsiders stories all fit with each other... how freaking blind do you have to be to not see this?
Old 06-27-2007, 03:17 PM
FileTitan

Okay, I am glad to know how you think....so when Hitler was in control of Germany and told everyone the Jews were the devil and should be eradicated that was okay and the truth because so many people said it, it had to be true.

I am not saying that there is lying going on by the customers here, I am merely saying that the expectations they had were not met, whether it was because they were improperly set by the company or because they did not hear what they were being told, I DO NOT KNOW...neither do you.

Just becuase a few people tell their bad stories does not mean it is the truth. Lets see we have fallenromeo, g-x, roadster(doesnt know what is going on with his car), and the OP. If I am missing someone I am sure someone will let me know who. Other than that we have a bunch of people saying they hate VRT because of what they have heard or because they got a quote and didnt like it. As far as I am concerned the OP could be disgruntled over being let go....and fallenromeo, things were made right, and the other two, who knows!

Again, not defending them, putting it out there as what I can recall as being on topic here.
what about all those other people ????
there's a damn good reason towards why this came as far as it did
dude u sound like the owners brother
masterj26

Originally Posted by Hexxum001
or maybe Navygolf13 = MrA?????
I had thought about that too, Navygolf13 is a real person some know him on here. But maybe Mr. A is posting on Navygolf's user name
bboypuertoroc

Received 2,448 Likes on 1,769 Posts

I DO NOT KNOW THE FACTS!! NOBODY DOES EXCEPT CUSTOMER AND SHOP! BOTTOM LINE!
But yet you seem to ignore the overwhelming evidence and failure on VRT's part to defend itself.
Old 06-27-2007, 03:18 PM
FileTitan

Originally Posted by bboypuertoroc
But yet you seem to ignore the overwhelming evidence and failure on VRT's part to defend itself.
beat me 2 it
Old 06-27-2007, 03:19 PM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by ht4
LMFAO... you are saying that every person who is complaining should shut up becuase they simply can't remember what VRT told them (new v. used, $16K v. $22K, authentic v. replica)? Give me a break. So apparantly, everyone who deals with VRT gets a sudden acute case of amnesia?

This is exactly why shops write up detailed work orders before touching a car. This is an industry-wide standard. Whenever I have taken my car in for aftermarket work, I have gotten a detailed work order and the tech takes me through line by line and makes sure I understand everything. This way there is no question of different recollections.
No, that is not what I said, but without putting up the contract or quote how do we know what they asked for? You like others do not read the whole things of what I am saying....I specifically said that it MAY be that the expectations were not explained clearly from EITHER side.

So, how do we know this didnt happen there at VRT...it did for me. So where are the contracts from these people complaining? That is my point....I dont think it is too much to ask or expect from someone accusing a shop of this right?

Quick Reply: Very Ridiculous Techs