Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Very Ridiculous Techs

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2007, 03:22 PM
fallenromeo

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by Navygolf13
I DO NOT KNOW THE FACTS!! NOBODY DOES EXCEPT CUSTOMER AND SHOP! BOTTOM LINE!
I have tried to stay out of this, but you want proof. Here is my word. I knew I was getting the turbo kit new, that was understood. The used coilovers and exhaust: I paid for, asked for, and assumed they were new. I would not have taken them and especially not paid the price I did if I knew they were used. MrA did give me a new exhaust when i wasn't happy. Is that good? I was the customer and I know the facts. Now everyone does.
Old 06-27-2007, 03:22 PM
Navygolf13

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FileTitan
what about all those other people ????
there's a damn good reason towards why this came as far as it did
dude u sound like the owners brother
What other people.....I have only heard from fallenromeo, g-x, roadster as clients of VRT and the OP(ex-employee).

The reason it came this far is so many people here jump to conclusions.....

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHY IT IS OKAY FOR SOMEONE TO ACUSE WITHOUT PROOF? There has only been what people say and everyone takes it as gospel? Am I wrong?
Old 06-27-2007, 03:26 PM
fklentz

Wow, lot's of drama here. My roadster is at VRT right now, I should be getting it back tomarrow. I was in the shop at VRT yesterday, LOTS of cars there, people busy working on them. This whole thread started by an EX employee making accusations, obviously there are issues between he and the owner.

I'm not here defending anybody but reading this forum reminds me of a western movie and you guy's are a lynch mob.
Old 06-27-2007, 03:26 PM
bboypuertoroc

Received 2,448 Likes on 1,769 Posts

Explain why 4 different people are gonna somehow make up four seperate stories that all seem to match up.
Old 06-27-2007, 03:28 PM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by fallenromeo
I have tried to stay out of this, but you want proof. Here is my word. I knew I was getting the turbo kit new, that was understood. The used coilovers and exhaust: I paid for, asked for, and assumed they were new. I would not have taken them and especially not paid the price I did if I knew they were used. MrA did give me a new exhaust when i wasn't happy. Is that good? I was the customer and I know the facts. Now everyone does.
You have said that before.....my point is that from an objective standpoint how can we take that as truth?

I will put it another way, if someone came on here and said that Forged or GTM did this, what would the response be? I think people would doubt the acuser....people stand behind the acuser here because of a reputation....not good enough for me. That is all I am saying.

It wasnt in the SGP thread and I dont even like them, but I will give the benefit of the doubt until all cards are on the table. People here do not hear what I am saying. Not defending anyone or saying who is right or wrong but merely questioning how people are coming to these conclusions. Many of you take that as a defense and assume I have something to gain from this, or I am MrA or his brother. You couldnt be farther from the truth. I am a customer and I am a person who will not sit by when someone is not being given fair treatment.

Many are asking for him to defend himself, why should he when you have all mostly made up your minds already. I know I wouldnt if I was him. What is the point. I do it because it is someone else who is not being treated fairly in my mind....simply because the decsions have already been made and were in the first page of this thread!
Old 06-27-2007, 03:29 PM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by fklentz
Wow, lot's of drama here. My roadster is at VRT right now, I should be getting it back tomarrow. I was in the shop at VRT yesterday, LOTS of cars there, people busy working on them. This whole thread started by an EX employee making accusations, obviously there are issues between he and the owner.

I'm not here defending anybody but reading this forum reminds me of a western movie and you guy's are a lynch mob.
That is a more direct way of saying what I have been trying to, sometimes I just cant put the right words out there!
Old 06-27-2007, 03:32 PM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by bboypuertoroc
Explain why 4 different people are gonna somehow make up four seperate stories that all seem to match up.
Four stories??? I know of three, fallenromeo, g-x, and OP. Roadster doesnt even know what the hell is going on with his car!

As for the other stories, I think OP is disgruntled personally....as for g-x and fallenromeo, their stories are not even close to the same.

G-x hit a pothole and broke his suspension arm, and whatever has happened now, but I heard one story from him a while ago and now a different one????

As for fallenromeo, I dont know, I spoke with him and he was satisfied when things were done. Dont know what he signed up for or what he was told he was going to get....only him and MrA do. Unless there is a contract!
Old 06-27-2007, 03:33 PM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by dave079
You sir are one of a kind.
How is that, because you dont understand where I am coming from? Expound on that and let me know, I will try and dumb it down for you if you cant understand what I am saying!
Old 06-27-2007, 03:45 PM
TheCajunStyle

Many are asking for him to defend himself, why should he when you have all mostly made up your minds already. I know I wouldnt if I was him. What is the point. I do it because it is someone else who is not being treated fairly in my mind....simply because the decsions have already been made and were in the first page of this thread!
There have been a few threads where 1,000 people were pissed at CarbonLTD because of some accusation a customer made. CarbonLTD came in the thread, defended himself, and saved the day for his business.

Just pointing out to you that when (if) there is another side to the story, then things come to a conclusion MUCH FASTER. Instead, you're here fueling the fire.
Old 06-27-2007, 03:49 PM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by dave079
He just said what he signed up for and it wasnt for used parts.
I know he has been saying that all along, but he doesnt have to prove it in your mind? I guess not, but VRT DOES have to prove that they didnt do anything worng? Hoe does that make sense? Do you always assume someone is guilty until proven innocent?

In response to your next quote, can you explain to me how what I am saying is beyond logical reasoning? I dont see it that way, from my life and experiences it is the right way to go about things. Ask for proof of what someone is claiming.

Basically you guys are saying that I could say anything I want about any shop and because I say it, it is the truth? So then it is soley their responsibility to prove themselves? I am going to an extreme here and not saying this is the case at all, but I could teoretically then come on here and say that XYZ company was supposed to install a built engine in my car and they didnt. Even if I had never been there you would believe that statement? How do we have proof, you HAVE to have proof to judge someone and sorry fallenromeo, your word does not count as proof in my book. Even though I have no reason to think he would lie, we cant just accept what people say as the truth.

So you are telling me that what I just said above in bold is beyond logical reasoning?
Old 06-27-2007, 03:52 PM
failsafe306

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How long is this thread going to go on? I forsee no new meaningful info, just more flaming back and forth. I'd unsubscribe, but I wasn't interested enough to sub in the first place.
Old 06-27-2007, 03:52 PM
groovin_350z
Sleeps in 350Z

i know for sure after reading all this i definately would never go to VRT or deal with navygolf ever.

so this thread has definately made up a good number of people of where and who not to go to.
Old 06-27-2007, 03:53 PM
Nealoc187

People that have a clue have been saying VRT is complete and utter crap for years...

Back in 2005 about VRT...
Originally posted by BriGuyMax
it will be amusing when they are exposed for who they really are.
https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....&highlight=VRT

Myself, max2000jp, Gdriver, and a number of other people in that thread knew back then that these guys are a complete joke when their outlandish claims immediately tripped the BS-meter.

I didn't know they were crooks, I just thought they were liars and idiots.

Last edited by Nealoc187; 06-27-2007 at 04:02 PM.
Old 06-27-2007, 03:57 PM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by TheCajunStyle
There have been a few threads where 1,000 people were pissed at CarbonLTD because of some accusation a customer made. CarbonLTD came in the thread, defended himself, and saved the day for his business.

Just pointing out to you that when (if) there is another side to the story, then things come to a conclusion MUCH FASTER. Instead, you're here fueling the fire.
I understand that sometimes compaines defend themselves and people listen, but even after in fallenromeo's thread they said they were working it out people were up in arms. My point is that too many people here would not listen to what he had to say. IMHO.

I dont feel I am fueling any fire, people are taking what I am saying and misconstruing it. I am asking for proof on one side and everyone else asks for it from the other....how is what I am saying any different? Shouldnt both sides have to PROVE what they say, not just say it?
VQ-TECH

I know he has been saying that all along, but he doesnt have to prove it in your mind? I guess not, but VRT DOES have to prove that they didnt do anything worng? Hoe does that make sense? Do you always assume someone is guilty until proven innocent?

In response to your next quote, can you explain to me how what I am saying is beyond logical reasoning? I dont see it that way, from my life and experiences it is the right way to go about things. Ask for proof of what someone is claiming.

Basically you guys are saying that I could say anything I want about any shop and because I say it, it is the truth? So then it is soley their responsibility to prove themselves? I am going to an extreme here and not saying this is the case at all, but I could teoretically then come on here and say that XYZ company was supposed to install a built engine in my car and they didnt. Even if I had never been there you would believe that statement? How do we have proof, you HAVE to have proof to judge someone and sorry fallenromeo, your word does not count as proof in my book. Even though I have no reason to think he would lie, we cant just accept what people say as the truth.

So you are telling me that what I just said above in bold is beyond logical reasoning?
Restoking fee for a used turbo kit that came out of you car ,how low can you sink
FearladyZ

Last edited by FearladyZ; 06-27-2007 at 04:00 PM.

Quick Reply: Very Ridiculous Techs