Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Thinking of using VRT??? Be aware of......

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2007, 04:59 PM
Navygolf13

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nooooorb
You said it, man. Some of us have given him advice as far as posting further about VRT and these threads are concerned. But you nailed it on the head - "lack of common sense".
I have taken your advice about posting regarding VRT, and now you want me not to post about what is being said about me....pretty soon I wont be able to post by your way of thinking. Like I said, you guys are the ones dragging this out, look back at this thread and see what I said about VRT. One post, my first one and I said it was the last here and it hsa been so you guys are the ones doing this sh*t! Give it up. Wait for VRT to respond....I am not saying anything for them or against them, not asking for anything from you guys other than to stop the BS in regards to me! Pay attention!
Old 06-29-2007, 04:59 PM
VQ-TECH

Originally Posted by Navygolf13
Street smart....wtf? I dont care what you or others think about me, mostly you guys are too immature for me to worry about what you think. I am no worse off than I was before. This is not the only place to sell things, that is the only problem I have here and it is unfounded. As for where I sit, it looks fine to me, I have done nothing wrong and have been essentially banned by you guys and you know what, I think that is great cause I dont want to have anything to do with you guys!

Then stop posting and leave already.
Old 06-29-2007, 05:02 PM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by VQ-TECH
Then stop posting and leave already.
Like I said, I will when you guys stop saying things about me.....by the way one more person who doesnt respond to PMs here. I guess you guys can bash me all you want, but the least you could do is respond to PMs first.

I have already said this but I am sure you didnt read it like others here dont read things, when people stop posting about me and stay on topic then I will leave, if you guys dont believe me try it!
Old 06-29-2007, 05:03 PM
abyss

Old 06-29-2007, 05:05 PM
masterj26

In that thread I think Gman said it first that I worked there post number 561 on page 29 at 5:20PM. I was offline and got back on at 5:44 Pm and posted at 5:55 PM and stated that I worked there post 600 on page 30. It is funny you said that you dont recall me saying I worked there cause you commented on it at 5:58 saying you wanted proof post 604 on page 31 and again at 6:04 post 608 on page 31.

Seems to me you have very selective reading as well as memory. I can understand people forgetting things after a month or two, but that was yesterday! Come on....why dont you do me a favor and not comment on things you dont remember, dont know, or chose not to read!

I apologize for not remembering every post that was made. And you said you worked there AFTER it was pointed out. You did not mention it one time before that. That is what I was referencing. I like how you try and deflect stuff on to others. Nice try
Old 06-29-2007, 05:05 PM
failsafe306

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm at a loss for words right now...
Old 06-29-2007, 05:10 PM
masterj26

All this time you spent in these threads could have been spent at McDonalds making that $300 for crabbey1
Old 06-29-2007, 05:11 PM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by masterj26
I apologize for not remembering every post that was made. And you said you worked there AFTER it was pointed out. You did not mention it one time before that. That is what I was referencing. I like how you try and deflect stuff on to others. Nice try
Okay, I am sorry. Like I have said I forgot becuase it was short and I really didnt do anything for them. I was trying to do some sales and never found time! Not deflecting just responding to you, just as you would have. So you can say those things to me and I am onwed but I cant say them to you? Right, makes sense, as Intense sai, "Par for the course." Not in that context though! Dont want to misquote anyone here.
Old 06-29-2007, 05:12 PM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by masterj26
All this time you spent in these threads could have been spent at McDonalds making that $300 for crabbey1
All this time you could have spent doing whatever you do....probably not much though. Give it a rest already!
Old 06-29-2007, 05:15 PM
mavtais

I just read this thread and now everything makes sense! My brother attended a speedventures event @ Horse Thief Mile and some VRT 350Z's came out. He said they were slow, though heavily modded. Probably loose suspension parts, bad installs. His near-stock S2 (Swift springs and sways only) was faster on the track.
Old 06-29-2007, 05:17 PM
masterj26

All this time you could have spent doing whatever you do....probably not much though. Give it a rest already!
You give it a rest already that is the point everyone is telling you, you don't seem to get it. And what I do with my time allows me to pay all of my debt
Old 06-29-2007, 05:20 PM
dozzer1b

here are a couple of other threads that i posted about VRT....that tell a good side of things....since i dont believe in seeing just 1 side of the story.......here r some good post about Mike and the guys......and since this is a forum...people have the right to choose who they spend 10K+ w/....and i think the more info people have...a better educated conclusion they can get to, and decide who they want working for them....now im not doing this 2 start more drama...or more S***....im jus putting this up there so people can c other things VRT was involved in...thx fellas...Dan

https://my350z.com/forum/forced-induction/218835-vrt-has-begun.html

https://my350z.com/forum/forced-induction/223580-thanks-to-vrt.html
Old 06-29-2007, 05:22 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by INTENSEPOWER
Navygolf,

As a vendor here, these threads are disgusting to read. For the sake of the integrity of this community, please stop posting and strongly advise the company in question to post a reply. After reading over 40 pages of this ****, I can tell you that, no matter what you write, nobody believes a word of it. You seriously have lost all credibility a good minute ago.

We have been a vendor on this board, and G35driver for almost 3 years now. I've always felt that it's questionable ethics for another vendor to post in threads like these, as it can be taken by others as being opportunistic (give it a name) etc. However, my post here isn't to bring glory to our name, but, from one vendor to another please instill in VRT the urgency to either own up or defend these allegations. All reputable vendors here have had to reply and deal with negative threads -- it's par for the course (yes I used a golf term..).

Again, please please stop your replies. I realize this is a public forum, and you have the right to post, but it's gross how far you're taking this.

Darrren

Old 06-29-2007, 05:25 PM
abyss

Originally Posted by dozzer1b
here are a couple of other threads that i posted about VRT....that tell a good side of things....since i dont believe in seeing just 1 side of the story.......here r some good post about Mike and the guys......and since this is a forum...people have the right to choose who they spend 10K+ w/....and i think the more info people have...a better educated conclusion they can get to, and decide who they want working for them....now im not doing this 2 start more drama...or more S***....im jus putting this up there so people can c other things VRT was involved in...thx fellas...Dan

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=218835

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=223580

Even if they did do 'some' things legit..it still doesn't outweigh the illegal shit that went on
Old 06-29-2007, 05:25 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by doug
NavyGolf.. i am curious as to why you would make this post?

https://my350z.com/forum/showpost.ph...5&postcount=11
and once again navigolf got

Old 06-29-2007, 05:30 PM
dozzer1b

Originally Posted by abyss
Even if they did do 'some' things legit..it still doesn't outweigh the illegal shit that went on

i understand that.......and im not saying that these post would counter affect it....but this is my personal experience w/ VRT...thats all
Old 06-29-2007, 05:49 PM
meatbag

Received 27 Likes on 17 Posts

Can we just lock the VRT threads and compile them into a sticky? I swear more BS posting goes on in this forum than anything informative or about 350z/G35's in general!!
Old 06-29-2007, 05:51 PM
ArCtM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I really appreciate you making this thread. It made my decision on which shop to go to that much easier. Now if GTM would only respond to my PM.
Old 06-29-2007, 06:01 PM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII
and once again navYgolf got

Explain that to me? I got owned cause he posted one of my posts saying I worked there. Even though I admit it and NEVER denied it? Hmmmmm, I dont think so. The problem here is the people like you who cant even spell my name dont read everything and assume things. So, you are just added to the list of useless people here.

I fixed it for you though!
Old 06-29-2007, 06:04 PM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

A few things come to mind...THIS:

This:

...and this:

Quick Reply: Thinking of using VRT??? Be aware of......